Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

groovy-luff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:59 pm
Hey everyone =) Im Jenna/Groovy and I just joined the Cult biggrin Im obsessed with Mario and Pirates of the Caribbean games (chyea!) Im not that good at them, but I manage sooner or later. Feel free to send me random PMs! I dont bite domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:00 pm
ok it took me a while but its tme to introduce myself
My name is Banished_Wolf_Prince...or wolf,wolfie,banished,prince(baisically anything but plz ask me about a name b4 u call me it plz)
i am a die hard zelda fan(although i must say the finalfantasy series and the devil may cry series are every bit equal to it)
i like wolves(a bit obvious)roses and of course VIDEO GAMES
i will play it if it doesnt bore me(then i analize it)
well if you want to no more plz let me no ill be more than happy to tell you
oh btw i tend to quit and start up my own guild so plz if you can make a donation it would be many thx to you  

Banished_Wolf_Prince

Ivanova

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:01 pm
Hiya, I'm Ivanova and I've been playing Nintendo games since I was four XD

Started out with Duck Hunt, and haven’t looked back since! Let's see... I'm a big fan of the Metroid games, with the Legend of Zelda series in a close second. I'm also a fan of Pokemon, and Resident Evil 4 and Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem have kept me up late into the night with their gory fun domokun

I'm also addicted to the Wario Ware games, and am eagerly anticipating the arrival of Smash Bros. Brawl heart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:16 pm
Hallo there I'm Alexri!!

Ever since Pong and Pac-Man, I've been onto anything eletronic that has buttons, sticks, and battle music. Yep...I am part of the group of people who freak out when going against a major boss or have to escape in X minutes. My favorite game is, and always will be, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
I hope to have fun in this guild and thank you fer accepting meh ^^

Alexri

lalaland202

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:29 pm
Hey I'm Kaitlyn. My favorite games would be pokemon and all harry potter games...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:51 pm
Hey there, My name is Dann and Im new ((Dur )). I've been playing nintendo games as long as I can remember. I am also a Pokemon FIEND. I just recently got a DS and have been playing it non-stop.

I look forward to chatting wif the lot of you guys some time soon ^^

Jouryoku Dann

Endorphins Make Me High

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:51 pm
I'm Courtney and I freaking love video games. My favorite color is blue. My favorite video game is Tales of Symphonia, because it's got just about everything I love in it, also it's just awesome! I like music and.... to party. biggrin So.... That's just somethings about me if you wanna get to know me more go ahead and PM me or something 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:06 pm
Hey, I'm Kate, Kat, or Kitty, or Rose. My hair's Darkbrown with the front right half and various accidental streaks orange, Fave food is lasagna, I like fire, poetry, stuffed animals, and(obviously!) videogames. My favorite video games are the legend of zelda series, especially Ocarina of Time, Oracle of Ages, and Oracle of Seasons.

Oh, and occasionally, I be a pirate. YAR! pirate  

xMilkyMoo

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Nicky McCloud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:12 pm
'Allo 'allo. :3 I'm Nicky. There's a slight chance that some of you may know of me from the Star Fox fandom (though I'm not sure that's all that likely). XP

My video game obsessions are Zelda, Star Fox, and Castlevania. My favorites from those three are A Link to the Past, Star Fox 64, and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. X3 Also, during breaks from school, I work at a video game store as the Nintendo person (we've got a sports guy, an RPGer, a Sony fanboy, an XBox guy, and me).  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:47 am
Hey hey hey!
I'm new and I like stew.  

Duff Bear

Ovinance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:22 am
Hello-'ello!! ^-^ I'm Ovinance! I love playing just about every game, but I'm kinda bad at most things ^-^; I can pride myself on my puzzle solveing! But I'm still kinda clueless about alot.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:05 pm
I'm new too. I have a Wii, DS, GameCube, and Game Boy Advance. My favorite consloe is the Wii  

Princess Nintendo 18

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

C.N.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:50 pm
HAYSUP

MY HAIR IS PINK AND BLOND. (The first post said hair colour so whut, I went for it)

I tend to be a grammar/spelling internets nazi, but on occasion I get fed up with my keyboard and not working properly, that I look like a lazy-a** and not type properly. It doesn't take that much effort, peoples.

ANYWHO. I just bought Drawn to Life for the DS and I've been playing since yesterday, and it's rather addicting. Which is bad because I have A LOT of things I need to get done.

I also am thoroughly into LoZ; Ocarina of Time being my all time favourite. I have played a lot of the others, and am presently stuck in Twilight Princess. And I will say, that game is high up there, because it has such an OoT feel to it. Pwnt.

I am also obsessed with Transformers. I've seen the movie in IMAX three times, four total, going to be five on Saturday. I am going to a marathon party in two weeks, and I plan on having at least 5 shirts to wear to rotate throughout (I currently have two). I bought the Ultimate Bumblebee, and really want the Transformers DS game(s). Has anyone bought them/played them? Are they worth it? I don't really care, because I need both of them, but I want opinions!

As you probably noticed, I'm a very random person... and I am gonna pimp my quest thread, because I'm the obligatory a**s who pimps irrelevant things. (Plz click the pic in my sig)

Plz help me get my quest complete; it's going to be a year soon, and I suck.

I'm going to shut up because this could ramble longer than necessary, and I want to get back to Drawn to Life

lawl tl;dr.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:01 pm
Greetings all! I'm rather an old-schooler when it comes to Nintendo. When I was in grade school, I saved up enough money from mowing lawns to buy my first Nintendo system (the original... with SMB and Duck Hunt). Since that day, I've played a lot of Nintendo products including a little bit of the DS.

I'm looking forward to talking to more of you soon. Cheers!

-lostie  

lostravenx

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games