Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:49 pm
"That doesn't matter right now..." Mirado brushed off Alpheus's hand, only for his own to fall back to his side. His body was still numb overexerting with the element of power. "We need to prepare. Dracquis is almost here..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:18 am
Constance sighed and pulled a water bottle out of her bag. "Here." She handed it to Mirado. "I ran out of medicine and things before I met you all...but this should help cool you off, I guess...but what do I know." She looked around. "...I don't scence anything..." She muttered  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:13 pm
Mirado took only a quick sip and handed the water back to Constance. "Trust me. I can feel it in my arm. Dracquis and I..." Mirado stopped, not wanting to finish that sentence. "Dracquis has been going from village to village. We're basically right in his path."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:43 pm
"Oh..." She sighed and put the water bottle back into her bag. "A bond of sorts...a conection between you two, right." It was more a statement than a question, but she waited for a response.  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:33 pm
"..." Mirado paused. "Yeah... kinda. I was cursed by his Tome. I'm..."

Mirado stopped yet again. He saw dark shadows creep in from the opposite side of the village. "You guys see that too, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:59 pm
"Yeah...yeah I do."
Alpheus was scared. Very strange for him. Normally, when an opportunity presented itself for a fight, he was raring to go. But Dracquis was different. Something about him filled the Etzale with unknown dread. Like Dracquis would be the end of him.  

Demonix13

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:48 pm
((Seeing as the Zerith account has been kicked out of the guild, probably due to lack of posts or something, I'll take over Dracquis. Zerith never really was necessary. It just helped to destiniquish between characters.))

Dracquis the Dark One, encompassed within his entourage of shadows, drifted towards the village. He was still recovering his strength. And he knew that the boy who had read his lost Tome, along with his companions, was there. All logic would say to avoid this place, for any normal confrontation with the boy would surely end in a loss. But logic does not always compell such a malevolent spirit as Dracquis. The dark being was being drawn to the place, lusting the energy enveloping the village. It embolded him, made him fiercer. His shadows, like fingers, groped the corners of his shadowy domain. He felt the three, one must have died or parted, as well as everything else in the village. This place would be his.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:36 pm
Alpheus drew his great sword.
"I...I have a bad feeling about this guys..."
The Etzale glanced at his companions, searching for some trace of the fear he felt.  

Demonix13

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:31 pm
(Sorry I haven't been on recently. Family emergancy.)

Constance glanced around. "Does this mean we have to fight again?" She whined. "I don't like the fighting games..." A shiver found its way up her spine. "Yah...not good at all...sorta...forces you to be afraid." She hugged herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:10 pm
((hello...?))  

demonofwhite

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:56 am
"Yeah... We'll have to fight." Mirado looked uneasy. The numbness in his arms was beginning to fade away. "But... I don't think we can truly win. We can hold him off or maybe even make him retreat... But he'll come back again."

Mirado looked at Constance and then to Alpheus. "As soon as Dracquis starts to falter, I want us to retreat and continue to go meet up with the others."

((Sorry I was gone for so long. I've been busy with travelling and other commitments.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:06 pm
((I think we all took a little summer break there.))

"Yeah.. I guess..."
Alpheus had never been this apprehensive before a fight before. He couldn't understand it. Why was Dracquis making him so nervous?
"Mirado, isn't there anyway to destroy him?"  

Demonix13

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas