Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uwasa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:14 pm
Well good for me i'am seeing a doctor this week anyways and i know it has died before but there is now ere saying i have to like it.Besides now we have to wait for the next ria number nine now i have to go find something else to accupy me in the mean time xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:14 pm
Joy we are always with you though -.-

just use Guild talk whenever you want us there or so -.-

Press Alt+G in game to see who in the guild is on.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:23 pm
O my Gosh Becky, look at her butt, it is so big..I like big butts and I cant deny.....lol sorry I couldnt resist blaugh My house is so crowded, its like a party...with no furniture xd anyways...ya, just felt like posting...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:41 am
lol tiif -_-++++++ RO always seems to fail to connect..ohh well..I do find rping mroe pleasureable..and I still wanna use my plot..I worked so hard on it!! crying  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:29 pm
The servers down for now XP no suprise no suprise

::pops in::

^^ i got a few lovely mails for some reason from other RP guilds saying.

Hey dude.. hows your guild so succesful? and i was like.

im succesful ^^:;?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:39 pm
Say, "Dayamn right foo! Ma guild'll beat the dung outsa yuz guild fo sho. Peez yo."

....I had a 3 hour long physics test today. Cut me some slack.  

xxrageofangelsxx

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:40 pm
And if anybody's wondering why my arm is up like so, go look at my house.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:13 pm
no no say cuz they have cuties liek me!! 3nodding wink

......holy s**t Ky made a post!!! eek  

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:26 pm
HE'S ALIIIIVE!

::burns hamlet and other guilds::

I joined a bunch of other rp guilds and let me tell u they suck. Each thread is a different setting and they post the rules in each one and besides applying to get into the guild u have to apply to be in the thread and some girl said in her rules that u have to put in a word in ur profile and ugh -.- :: punches her:: AND I CAN USE A PIC FROM A GAME AS MY CHARACTER IF I DANG WELL WANT TO!!! scream evil

*huff huff*

::breaks down and cries::

Why are there so many questions? Why arent I ignored like the kids at public school crying stupid Hamlet paper.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:07 pm
Oh my god, Hamlet. The only reason I kept on reading that book was to watch him die. Damn him and his pointless speeches.  

xxrageofangelsxx

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:07 pm
.... eek Its ok Rene, take deep easy breaths. lol nice house Ky, poor kurai xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:10 am
Im in a literate slave thread and its fun!!^0^ I love wathcing this romance between my owner and another slave..so kawii!!!

hee hee Hamlet..remidns me of myself..crazy..and dead. >.<

xd awesome house ky!

ohh yea I almost forgot I won't be able to post for a week or so since im off to a mountain with some of mai friends to snowboard9(w00ts))....and to check out hott dudes!!^_~  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:51 pm
Slave... Rps... ::large throbing vein::

I absoultly despise.. absoutly absoutly HATE... Slave Rps..

Good job Joy you found one of mai pet pevees

neways Ky.. lets not forget who has a pitchfork... ::tosses it happily:: trying to take mai ducky hat eh?

RO server needs to get back up.

Speaking of Hamlet.. guess who gots to be Hamlet in our lil school project XP. thats rights. im going to go with an underage Ophelia. w00t. ::pictures Ophelia as a cute lil pre-teen gurl::

"Get thee to a nunnery."

and a quick lil letter of complaint i have recivedthat i will forward to our lil guild members here ^^

K
I kinda just noticed that not many people are stating their ages anymore. I don't know about you but this could be a problem. Say one of the upper class men where dateing a freshmen with out knowing their age. Then they find out and all hell breaks lose. Just trying to paint a picture.

does anybody see this as a big promblem?

oh and highlight of mai day. I was able to pull off Testaments Destroy move 3 times during lunch today ^^. It felt good.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:55 pm
....you think I'm trying to take your ducky hat? Come on Kurai, think a little more creatively.

*pictures Ophelia dead in the water*

And what are slave RPs anyways?  

xxrageofangelsxx

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:13 am
*pokes Kurai*nyuhahah!!slave rp slave rp!!

well about the complaint(Im 14!))it would be a problem to some people..because like some peopel havea issue about age differences..not Joy though,unless your like 30 O_o

AND to kys question a slave s rp is jsut well..your ougt and you have to do stuff for a person!!But you can also have a hard past ..same thing with here..you can hae battles and yadda yadda.But in my literate slve rp you start in a barred cage then afte a whiel you move to a glass oen in the parlor room.he you are bought by a master or mistress.((you can choose to be a slave or master)) I was purcahsed y my mistress Toki!!^0^ lucky Joy!!She si he boss of the thread!!you guys shoudl join!..lol kuri would go mad! razz  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games