Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:23 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"I'm sorry!" She mumbled standing up. "What is wrong you!?" She backed off, then saw a cat. She looked back at Klaash ,who looked like he was going insane.
Lilli, I want you to listen to me. I killed your sister, and everyone that was in the house when I did. I killed Celleia. I don't want to kill anyone else. I know your brother. He lives with a family just south of here, he's been looking for you. He wants to know if your alive. I told him you were. I don't have much time left. I have used my muscles too much, they are giving out. I'll have to stay in bed for a few days then I will most likely die. But I just want you to know that I love you Lilli. But before I die I want one last thing. I will tell you what it is tomorrow when we have more time.

"Tuesday, no you can't die! I love you! If you die, I will have no one!" I'll kill myself!

Lilli started to feel like the ground was spinning. She felt extremely confused and sick. She sat down on the cold ground, and pulled her knees to her chest. She could feel herself shaking.
She didn't want to cry but the tears came naturally. "Tuesday..."--She muttered-- "I love you." She says. Lilli don't lose control of yourself and pass out, you can'! Not when Tuesday is like that.

Lilli, die with me. I love you Lilli. I don't want to be alone in the afterworld. And you can't be alone in the real world. I need you.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:27 pm

"Training or no training, what very few Vampires have witnessed is the power of a demon. Even greater than that of a Vampire. So then, old man,ready?" Klaash said, ready to lunge like a panther about to kill its prey and devour them. Good boy, my little puppet...!

[[ >D PLOT TWIST! O: !! ]]

Slit his throat and you shall be rewarded, greatly.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:31 pm

I want to. But... I won't have the nerve to kill myself. I'll chicken out. I'm too weak. I love you Tuesday. Seriously.

She looked up from trance to see Tuesday and Klaash about to battle. "Please! Don't do this!" She sobbed.

((DAMMIT! I Don't want Tuesday to die!! crying ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:38 pm

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"Training or no training, what very few Vampires have witnessed is the power of a demon. Even greater than that of a Vampire. So then, old man,ready?" Klaash said, ready to lunge like a panther about to kill its prey and devour them. Good boy, my little puppet...!

[[ >D PLOT TWIST! O: !! ]]

Slit his throat and you shall be rewarded, greatly.

[[NO WAI! I never saw that coming!]]

"Ha, we'll see who goes down first."

Lilli, I can do it, We'll die at the same time. Then we'll be together, for all eternity. We'll bite each other. Take too much blood."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:39 pm

"I'm afraid it's too late, Celleia could have died on her own, but no. You just had to kill her now, didn't you?" This particular manor of speakng seemed very distinct and similar to that of another resident of the Hellsinious Manson. Esloleiar.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:55 pm

"What are they talking about?!?" Keshi wispered to him self, "They are all crazy " eek
Keshi slowly stock up his back paw to itch behind his ear and crunched a leaf with his tale.
damn it.
Keshi tryed to look as cute he could just if they were to look in the bushes. But no one came. He gave a sigh of releaf.

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:57 pm

Tuesday, I want to be with you, but at the same time I don't want to die.

"Tuesday, Please! Don't do this!" But they wouldn't stop. Panick bubbled over her. THIS IS SO AGGRIVATING!!! UGH! She couldn't think of how to save Tuesday, but she had to, somehow. Lilli saw Klaash lunge at Tuesday. She stood and ran toward them. And then suddenly Lilli screamed, it was an earsplitting scream.

((Like Horror movie scream, Lmao.))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:08 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Tuesday, I want to be with you, but at the same time I don't want to die.

"Tuesday, Please! Don't do this!" But they wouldn't stop. Panick bubbled over her. THIS IS SO AGGRIVATING!!! UGH! She couldn't think of how to save Tuesday, but she had to, somehow. Lilli saw Klaash lunge at Tuesday. She stood and ran toward them. She screamed an earsplitting scream.

((Like Horror movie scream, Lmao.))
"Lilli NO!" Klaash tackled Lilli and was about to attck when he noticed it was her. Tuesday hadn't taken a breath since he first killed Celleia. Now he exasperated a sigh of releif. He ran forward and picked up Lilli, who had passed out, and glared at Klaash.

((Okay Kya-chan I'ma gonna get off. Kiahni and I are gonna do something. We miss you!))

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:06 pm

((AW!!! BYE! I'll miss you both too!! ILU heart )))
[[FLASH BACK!!! DUN DUN DUN!!]]

Lilli could hear agruing voices coming from down the hall. She was sitting in her living room. At the time she was 4 years old. It turned out to be her parents that were fighting. "Penelope! You heard what I said! Rosalie is a vampire! Soon enough she'll end up making a mistake, and kill someone. Remember, my Mother was a vampire. She killed many innocent people. It put our family in danger. Think of what would happen to us! We have to kill her." George, Lilli's father, yelled at her mother. "I know. And yes that's true. But honestly George she's our daughter! We can't just kill her." Lilli being 4, was curious about their speaking.
"Mommy? Why do you and Daddy want to hurt Nee-chan?" She asked. "Lilli go play outside, alright." She said pushing her out the door.

Lilli turned and ran to her play house. She was wearing a a white long-sleeve sweater bright yellow, flowered dress. The summer had now faded into fall. Lilli was playing by herself when she heard someone whisper her name. "Lilli, come here! Hey, Lilli."

Lilli walked out of her little play house and looked up. In the tree were Ben and Rosalie sitting. Ben held a finger to his lips. He let down a hand and pulled her up. Rosalie spoke to her in a soft voice "Now honey, you have to understand. Mommy and Daddy don't want me and Ben-ben staying here anymore. We have to leave and go very far away. You see, I'm a vampire. And Ben is well... a demon." Rosalie stared into Lilli's puzzled face.
"What? Why? Is is because they're afraid you'll hurt someone?" she questioned.
"Yes, exactly. We need to leave soon Lilli. Here,"--she took something out of her pocket--"This is for you Lilli, to remember me and Ben as long as you live." She said putting the locket around her neck. She turned and whispered something in Ben's ear.

Ben spoke this time "Lilli, we love you. We promise we will come back soon for you."
"What do you mean Ben?"she asked confused.
"You see well, You Lilli, are a vampire as well. You're just not fully staged so you don't show any signs. Soon mother and father will want to hurt you too. But right now, you're ok. You can't take you with us where we're going now. Goodbye Lilli." He said, resting his hand on her cheek. Rosalie had tears in her eyes. They both hugged her and then said quickly "Don't tell mom and dad we're leaving, ok." And then in a flash, they were gone.

Lilli climbed down from the tree, crying. She stepped back into her play house. "Lilli, it's time to come inside honey." Called her mother's voice. Oh no! I'm crying. She wonder why. Without thinking it through, Lilli picked up a rock a jabbed it into her knee. She started bleeding quickly. She ran out of the play house screaming and crying. It didn't really hurt her but would explain her crying. She ran to her mother. "Mommy, I fell." She wailed.
"It's ok, we'll clean it up." Her mother carried her to the bathroom and cleaned up her wound. "My, Lilli that's deep what was it that cut you?" Her looked very serious. "It was this rock. I tripped and fell on it." She lied. Her mother carried Lilli into her room. She tucked her into her bed, Lilli's leg now properly bandaged. I hate you mother She thought glumly. She rolled over and quickly fell into a state of unconsciousness.

She woke up to find herself in Tuesday's icy cold arms. She sat up but it hurt. She realized she had a broken rib. Don't be mad at him. It's not his fault. Trust me. She layed there for a moment. "I love you Tuesday."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:07 pm

((HO SHIZ!!! I didn't realize that it was that long! OMFG!! I'm so sorry everyonem I'm just used to writing a lot. sweatdrop FORGIVE!!!))

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

flooru123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:28 pm

Keshi was gitting fed up with this fighting and yelling.
So he jumped up and out of the bush, half way in the air Keshi turned in to him self again.
"Stop this, you guys just shut up!!!" Keshi yelled.
"You may be having my uncle's babie, and you may be a HALF DEMON, but shut up this isn't how i want to spend my time in this manor! Listening to this s**t!!!"
They all just looked at him in silence.
"And you, you can't die i just found you Uncle Tuesday... Lilli he wont die he can't die, so you don't even think of killing your self none of us will die. We are all kind of a family here!" Keshi endind, sobing on Lilli's shoulder.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:41 pm

flooru123
So he jumped up and out of the bush, half way in the air Keshi turned in to him self again.
"You may be having my uncle's babie, and you may be a HALF DEMON, but shut up this isn't how i want to spend my time in this manor! Listening to this s**t!!!"
"And you, you can't die i just found you Uncle Tuesday... Lilli he wont die he can't die, so you don't even think of killing your self none of us will die. We are all kind of a family here!" Keshi endind, sobing on Lilli's shoulder.

Lilli was shocked and confused by Keshi's words. "Keshi it's alright, calm down please. Wait wha- What do you mean? I'm not having a baby?!" She shrieked. She turned toward Tuesday in hope of an answer. He shrugged. Maybe he can read the future Lilli. Said Tuesday in Lilli's mind. Lilli could she Tuesday was blushing, even through the darkness. She giggled.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:47 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
flooru123

Lilli was shocked and confused by Keshi's words. "Keshi it's alright, calm dwon please. Wait wha- What do you mean? I'm not having a baby?!" She shrieked. "She turned toward Tuesday in hope of an answer. He shrugged. Maybe he can read the future Lilli. Said Tuesday in Lilli's mind. Lilli could she Tuesday was blushing, even through the darkness. She giggled.

Tuesady was shocked, by a whole lot of things.
"Can you really, see the future Keshi? We're..having a baby?! Uncle? What?" Klaash just stood there, shocked, he wasn't moving. Tuesday blushed.
"Come, Keshi. Until later Klaash. It looks like this fight is over. May we see each other soon and settle this. I never meant to kill Celleia, yes she would've died anyway but at least this way it was quick. She didn't have to go through the disease killing her slower. Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll die, I have a disease just like hers." He waved a good bye and left with Lilli in his arms and Keshi at his side.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
flooru123

Lilli was shocked and confused by Keshi's words. "Keshi it's alright, calm dwon please. Wait wha- What do you mean? I'm not having a baby?!" She shrieked. "She turned toward Tuesday in hope of an answer. He shrugged. Maybe he can read the future Lilli. Said Tuesday in Lilli's mind. Lilli could she Tuesday was blushing, even through the darkness. She giggled.

Tuesady was shocked, by a whole lot of things.
"Can you really, see the future Keshi? We're..having a baby?! Uncle? What?" Klaash just stood there, shocked, he wasn't moving. Tuesday blushed.
"Come, Keshi. Until later Klaash. It looks like this fight is over. May we see each other soon and settle this. I never meant to kill Celleia, yes she would've died anyway but at least this way it was quick. She didn't have to go through the disease killing her slower. Maybe you'll get lucky and I'll die, I have a disease just like hers." He waved a good bye and left with Lilli in his arms and Keshi at his side.

Keshi obeyed and followed his uncle, but then stopped, turned around with his head down and muttered.
"Yes. Yes I can see the future."

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:06 pm

"Well that's a relief." Lilli laughed. She looked up at Tuesday's perfect face, dazed by it. Then she remembered "Oh tomorrow is my birthday!" She sad in a much happier tone. "I'll be 18. I can't believe it." She sighed.

((HEY ORI AND KIKI! I HAVE TO GET OFF!! MY MOM SAID scream . I'm sorry, i guess I"ll talk to you later. Bye <333))
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games