Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:58 pm
Min watched riegn with a curiousity then realized it was her first meal too. She was grateful to erri and everyone for all they had done for her.
"wow, you are verry elegant reign."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:11 pm
she looked up, expression totally blank "Elegant? what is this 'elegant' you speak of?" she mewed  

Acrisiss

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:28 pm
"your Manners and how you eat with care" Min demonstrated what she meant. "did someone teach you or did you watch someone and copy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:51 pm
she stared at her hands, looking startled, dropping fork and knife... she looked up, smiling weakly "I... dont recall..." she looked back down at them, doe-eyed  

Acrisiss

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Leon was very curious on what Min and Reign were talking about...he didn't understand their language. He watched them often thinking to himself as he ate.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:25 pm
Acrisiss
she stared at her hands, looking startled, dropping fork and knife... she looked up, smiling weakly "I... dont recall..." she looked back down at them, doe-eyed

"reign it is okay, it is a good thing atleast it helps to blend in with others." she then noticed the 'observer'. and a small grin curled at the side of her mouth.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:20 am
she nodded, a sense of confusion gripping her mind... she certainly had no memories before the box, therefore she must have existed soley in the box... one must also assume that a young girl who only ever lived in a box would have few manners, if any, but according to min that was not the case, she was 'elegant', a word she felt she should know, be familiar with, but she wasnt "Nnnnnn..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:33 am
((sorry it took so long i have work, swim team, school, homework, sister going into airforce,boyfriend, church twice a week, and three of my really close friends cutting themselves trying to kill themselves and say that im the only one who cares and that i dont even reallyy care so ya sorry))

Erri smiled at everyone so do like every thing and to Reign and Min she said in only the language they could understand its is great that you have such manners for one should so all we need to do is teach you how to speak so where all can understand and for you not to forget i to am a cat and can talk at any time to you as me and Min are now my dear sweet little sister that love  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:55 pm
"no i didn't get hurt to bad when i fell."Kai was wonering why Reign droped her fork and knife.
Kai listened to the mews, under standing only a few, and realized Min complmented the way she eats."Reign i've noticed you eat very carefuly."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:34 pm
(( we understand No WORRIES !))

"I am glad of that Kai" min took another bite.

"Mmm this is wonderful Erri, I hope I can learn to cook like this."

she then glanced at Leon, "It is okay you know" she said in common tongue. "but I think Erri should get a compliment for dinner" ^_._^

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:36 pm
she nodded, barely acknowledging those around her, totally wrapped up in her own confused little world  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:43 pm
"Alright indeed you are right. Thanks for everything." Leon smiled and wiped his mouth with his napkin. Pushing in his his chair he walked away his fists were clenched not too tightly and he opened his hands revealing a flame in both hands. Clutching them again the flames dissapered. "That's interesting...I don't have to have strong emotion in order to control this..." It was then Leon realized that Erri might scold him for doing that in her kitchen but he didn't catch anything on fire so he knew that she would send him off with a warning. "Kai...that is what I wanted to show you outside. I have learned that I in fact have pyrokinesis just like my brother."  

Tos Banning Team-5000

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:35 am
Min finished her fish, then smiled, stretched and took her dishes to the sink. "Wow that is a really neat trick Leon does this mean if we go camping you can start a campfire without flint ?" =Mmm roasted hot dogs on an open flame mmmmM=  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:30 am
"I suppose." Leon smiled and laughed.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:20 am
"wow, leon could you show me how to do that?"Kai saw Reign out of the corner of his eye."Leon could i talk to you verry privatly?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games