Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaiTsuHaraMioto

6,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image

Dis ish my fursona~

Snow Leopard chu can call him/me Berry =3  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:59 pm
Name: Jeff
Species: Red Fox
Height: 6'1''
Weight: Roughly 150
Eyes: Golden Yellow
Hair: Brown, slightly ruffled at times
Fur: Orange, Black and White markings on tips of ears and tail.
Mate: None, but SEARCHING
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Kind, bit of a party animal at times. Has the college vibe.  

gamerguy121

Dickjoke

Backwoods Smoker

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:24 am
Name: *points to user name* There you go! Either that or Emi would be fine, unless you know my real name....
Species: Yellow Cloud Fox
Height: Um... Shortness?
Weight: Smallness... defintly smallness. 3nodding
Looks: Yellow fur with light blue, teal tips that is mostly groomed with red eyes, while my hair is black, short and scruffy.
Mate: None... yet. *strikes a pose*
Orientation: Even I'm not sure so... ____sexual!
Personality: Playful, fun, likes talking and flirting, while having a serious side... under her childishness.
No pics yet though! I so need avi-art...  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:26 pm
MAH FURSONA 3nodding

Name: Tookie
Species: Puppy (Sparkledog)
Height: 1ft (on all fours)
Weight: 110
Eyes: one Blue one Green
Fur: White with rainbow patches all over
Orientation:...Doggie biggrin
Mate: No
How to describe my personality: Really random and hyper. Short attention spa...SQUIRREL. eek ....
Description: User Image  

Vocaloid00-01 Kaito Shion

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sinbane

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image

Name: Sinbane
Species: Raccoon
Color: Sand with Black points
Mate: Gatrie
Weight: 160
Height: 5'6
Personality: Social and playful. Very unpredictable as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:40 pm
Anyone could make their fursona into some a** kicking, sword wielding, magic using, gun toting, multi-colored, winged fox/wolf/whatever-else-you-want-to-throw-in-the-mix type of fur, but I wanted to do something simple. I wanted to make my fursona as real as I possibly could, and to do that, I modeled him almost exactly like myself (excluding the obvious species difference and a few other things of course.)

Name:Tony
Species: Black Panther
Height: 5'9"
Weight:Around 165lbs
Appearance: Your standard run of the mill black panther, all black with no extra color or accentuation to speak of. His eyes are light brown.
Mateship status: Single, searching.
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Around his friends, Tony is really weird and random (Even by his own standards, which is weird in itself), and always seems to be happy about something, though if you asked him, he probably wouldn't even know the answer himself. At home, Tony's more soft spoken, and merely content to read stories or play video games. He loves to try and write his own stories, but his procrastinator-y habits keep him from finishing them. He loves acoustic guitar and the saxophone and wishes he could play both.  

Panther King Decari

furrysnow13

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 pm
hi!
so these are a couple pics of my 'sona. there rather old and need an update, but is all i had. kinda been awhile since i drew fuzzball here =/

User Image User Image User Image

sry if there a bit big ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm
-Rizumai-
User Image

Dis ish my fursona~

Snow Leopard chu can call him/me Berry =3

nicely done! don't mind me asking but did you draw it?  

furrysnow13

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Chimera Yoyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm
((Not my personal fursona, but my own character I made to rp))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Just a temp image until I get something better))

Name: Rena
Sex: Female
Height: 5'0"
Weight: Unknown, but heavier then she looks
Animal: Made of 5 different creatures, consisting of sheep, rabbit, fox, dove, and oddly enough, unicorn.
Mateship/Relationship status: Taken, or it would be better to say, owned
Appearance: Rather short, with most of her height in her legs, Rena is made of five different animals as a scientific experiment for a single man's pleasure. Out on her own for the time being, she is sometimes regarded as odd when others get a good look at her. Nearly all white, from cloven, unicorn formed legs, to arctic fox paws, all the way to long, drooping rabbit ears, and the very tip of her horn, she is unique in every way as the only one of her kind. Only the light gray of sheep horns, and the pale blue of her eyes add any contrast to her appearance, as she prefers to dress as covered up as she can, mostly in one colored style Lolita, all white of course. Most of the time it is difficult for her to pull off though, as her dresses normally do not fit so well against her large chest, considering no fashion for Lolita has been made yet that could easily be worn with a DD cup size.
Personality: Often shy with a stutter in her voice, and acts as polite as possible. Somewhat innocent in her understanding of things around her, although she tries her hardest to get past the fears of day to day socializing. She acts and is of the utmost kindness to everyone around her, and easy to get along with once she gets past the initial shy nature in speaking with any one. Is also easily scared and emotional.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image
This be me, the bobcat, Rayne Miseria.
(drawn for me by my best friend...)

Skelet0n 0n Display

XxTeh_P3D0_BunBunzxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:34 pm
Gay, crossdresser, mouse, boy.

No arts as I have yet to obtain any sorry. :[

Also finally chose a name for my fursona instea of "Ren" <- which is a cheesy name anyways I have chosen "Cross-chan" :3
or just cross for short. o:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:21 pm
Name: Omaru
Sex: Male
Animal: Two-tailed Cat
Height: 5'9"
Weight:150
Orientation: Somewhat Bisexual, likes guys mostly but sometimes girls
Mate: single again
Personality: Talkative sometimes, but most of the time not talkative. He spends most of his time by himself. He feels lonely sometimes but get used to it. He doesn't like to fight unless its to protect himself. He always has a smile on his face no matter what happens to him. A bit shy. Has a bit of a dark side but rarely shows it. He likes to have fun. Can be weird sometimes.
Fur Color: White
Eye Color: Right eye is yellow and left eye is red
Appearance: Has long short black hair tied in small ponytail kind of way with a ribbon(ribbon laces are long and go past the hip). Wears a white long-sleeve shirt with a red vest and a green neck tie and black pants. Very feminine looking but stronger than he looks.
Likes: Ice cream, trustworthy friends, turning toys into lethal weapons, butterflies, pretty flowers, nice people, sweets, dancing on the water, being happy
Dislikes: Bugs, mean people, ruined fun moments, being sad
Weapons: Might, magic, and his "fun" toys.
Theme Song:Sekka no Shinwa ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5V1u77dxfc )

I am thinking of drawing a picture of my fursona but I'm worried I might mess up, but it's worth a try. sweatdrop  

Omaru-san

Rennis Tora

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 pm
Name: Rennis Tora, known in some circles as "Purple Tiger".
Sex: Male.
Race: Tiger.
Height: 7 feet and a half inch.
Weight: 375 lbs.
Sexual orientation: Mainly interested in women with *rare* Bi moments.
Relationship status: Single.
Personality: Energetic at times but more often then not calm and collected looking at the world with a level head.
Appearance: Long purple hair tied into one long braid that reaches down to his knees, has purple eyes, stripes are also purple instead of normal black, is very muscular but too muscular. is most often found wearing purple bike shorts with little else.
Likes: Rainy days, full moons, walking in the woods, practicing the martial arts, practicing his swordsmanship, green eyed girls.
Dislikes: Those who are judgmental of others for their beliefs or ways of life, hot humid days, mushrooms, hornets, bullies, getting his fur dirty.
Quirks: Has an unconditional love of swords and axes.
Loyalties: Is the founder and possibly soul member of the internet based group the F.S.E.U  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:12 am
name: Alra
race: white stripeish cat
height: 5.6
weight; 120
orientation: straight
eye color: one green eye one blue eye
fur color/pattern: white with black pattern
theme song: falling in the black by skillet, All around the world by Dj breeza
User Image  

litiia

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:29 am
New fursona!~

Name: Eddie Slatefeather
Species: Pokemon (Weavile)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Sexual Orientation Homosexual (Submissive)
Eye Color: Standard Blue
Fur Color: Dark Gray/Black
Feather Color: Magenta
Clothing/Accessories: Eddie has two silver rings pierced into his right ear, and he wears a black wristband around his left arm. He tends to wear sleeveless shirts with the bottoms cut to reveal his belly. He wears tight jeans which often hang low to reveal a slight panty-shot.
Personality: Eddie is feminine in all uses of the word, with the exception that he still has male parts. He is a total femboy, and tends to use that to his advantage. He puts on a show of innocence and cuteness most of the time.
Theme Song: "Easy" by Paula DeAnda

User Image

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games