Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:16 pm
Then Blood Moon follwed her brother Scar and then they found where the Titans were. They both hid behind bushes adn saw the new comer and Starfire talking. "Well well now. Isn't it Starfire and the ew comer", she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:13 am
Argent saw scar and blood moon watching aqualad and star. She wispered "uh oh." Argent ran back to her body and when she got back to her own body. She told all the tt "We have to go help star and aqualad."  

Lil Patrica

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:41 am
Scar nodded his head. "I'll mark this newcomer. You handle Starfire. Keep her off my back." He looked at Aqualad and crouched like he was stalking a deer. The wolf crept closer, carefully so he didn't step on any twigs before lunging right at Aqualad's back.

Raven looked over at Argent. She pushed herself up. "What's wrong? Tell us on the way." Raven began running.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:12 pm
Argent nodded. She ran toward the lake. "Raven remeber how i can warp to different places well i warped behind scar and blood moon. and they were watching star and aqualad....raven we have to stop scar from biting aqualad."  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:25 pm
"I'm not that sure but all I can say to you is to becareful and watch your surroundings", said Starfire than she snuffed the air and recenized the smell. "Grrr they're here. I can smell it. Aqualad go back to the tree den now", she said as she growled.

Then Cyborg followed after Raven and Argent. "Where are they Argent. Where's Scar and Blood Moon?" asked Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:14 pm
Argent remeber were they were standing. From behind Argent hit blood moon to the ground and takled scar to the ground bitting and scratching him. "Back off my friends!!"  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:57 pm
Then Blood Moon charged herself at Argent making them both tumble to the ground. Then Blood Moon said, "Want to know why they call me Blood Moon." Then Blood Moon bit Argent's wolf leg and sucked some blood out of her body. "Don't worry I'm no vampier but I do love thetaste of blood", said Blood Moon. Then she charged herself at Starfire and taclked her to the ground. "Hello Starfire remember me", she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:50 pm
Argent got up slowly. She grabbed a huge rock "Hey blood moon...Know why im a teen titan." While she was saying that she heat her in the head. "To stop people like you!"  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:17 pm
"Oh, really now", said Blood Moon as her eye's began to glow as a big o rock floated above her head and threw it at Argent. Shw than put a sheild around herself and Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:22 pm
"ugh" Argent flew back. Argent got up slowly "A shield really that's it well that well be easy enough."  

Lil Patrica

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:54 pm
Scar made another quick lunge before anyone could stop him. His teeth sunk into Aqualad's arm. He placed a paw on his chest, marking him.

Raven jumped at Scar, but it was a little too late. Aqualad was marked. Raven tackled Scar and the two went rolling into a furry ball.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:35 pm
Argent saw Raven and scar. Argent saw star and blood moon. She thought of a way to get in it. She closed her eyes and imagend she was in the force field. She knew if anyone disturbed her body she would get transferd back to her real body but she took the chance any wat since Raven was with scar. Argent transported her spirit in the shield. Without blood moon noticing she put her hands into a fist position and hit her down. "That's what happenes when u attack tt"

Argent got to her body and grabbed starfire and tried to run to camp but her body was still hurt from the rock. So all she could do was limp.  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:12 pm
Aqualad smiled and said,"Well it's about time you guys showed up." Aqualad then shot Scar off him with a water blast and said,"You see when i dove into the water the go fishing a coated myself with water incase something like this happened, but now it's time for this fight to begin." Aqualad then dove into the lake and yelled,"Starfire go get the others."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:40 pm
When Blood Moon's sheild broke she fell to the ground after feeling a punch. But than she stood back up and ran towards Starfire saying, "Oh, no you don't troq. I got a bone to set with you."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:47 pm
Argent pushed starfire a side taking the hit.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games