Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:18 pm
"Sure star." Raven left the room to go get an apple. Then went to go c gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:20 pm
As Firefly sat in her room she took her flute out and began to play it beautifuly.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:48 am
'Wow just like on big dysfunctional family except without a laughing audience' Josh commented. He wacthed her move to the window she looked like she was in pain 'Are you OK?' he asked.

Marco and kid spider moved through the hospital wihout notice and ease. They suddenly stopped while Marco obtained the information to which room he was in. He looked up 'Room 17' he grunted.

Kid spider noticed the arguing heroes a perfect chance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:07 am
'Do you know what I was like you two once always goofing around and you know what because of that my partner was killed becuase of me I failed to by mixing my job with pleasure and because of that a good man was gunned down while I was to busy goofing around with the radio. And you know what maybe I don't know how to be on a team like you too but my last team mate is dead becuae of me so keep myself a loner stops me making the same mistake again' he answered his voice full of rage. He turned round 'I'm going back to the tower' he walked away.

'Adam..' Robin mumoured turning to Aqualad and Speedy.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:11 am
"I think we should go back to Steel City,"Speedy said as he turned to Aqualad.

"I agree. Call us if you need our help,"Aqualad said as he and Speedy left.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:21 am
'Oh come on guys why now ?. Adam and you can work this out surely' Robin pleaded letting Adam go to blow of some steam he'd never seen him like that before.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:40 am
"It's for the best,"Speedy said without looking back.

"Yeah, so we're close by we'll go stay with Trent,"Aqualad said as he and Speedy reached the eadge of the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:03 am
'So.. this family thing can anyone join or is it exlcusive ?' Josh enquired causally not trying to make a big deal out of it.

'Thank you my master' he bowed before leaving 'Ohh and tell chef I loooved the food' he went upstairs Firefly had dodged the first time but not the second. He followed the music to her room. Now instead of knocking he blasted the door of its hinges and entered grabbing her flute snapping it on two with ease. 'What have you got against Black arhcer ?' he hissed.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:09 am
'Ok see you later' Robin replied in a defated tone it was better to let things cool off. He turned to Star 'Lets thing cool down' he said to Star before going back to Boy Arachnids room. As he entered he saw the faint glow of Geminis mark 'Gemini whats happenig with your mark ?' he asked inqusitively.

Adam arrived back at the tower angry he went is inside changed out of his suit into a grey shits and blue track bottom set and let out his rage on a punch bag on the gym.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:59 am
"Gemini.." As raven started eating her apple. "how are u doing?"  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:30 pm
Starfire followed Robin to the room and said, "Gemini." She sounded worry for Gemini's mark was glowing.

As Gemini's mark glowed, it started to glow red. She said, "Great she trying to excape."

"Who is?" asked Starfire.

"Oracle, for I chagned her up inside my mind and now she's trying to excape," explained Gemini. Then Gemini's ears turned to wolf ears and she heard a sound, a sound that she heard yesterday and from before but than the sound stopped. "Its that sound again but it stopped," she said.

"What sound?" asked Starfire.

"Don't know but everytime I hear that sound my mark starts to glow meaning soemone is trying to activate Oracle and break her free. But now the sound stopped," said Gemini as her mark stopped glowing. She than put her hand over it, covering it for her scar stinged.

"Gemini is it that scar hurting you? Let me have a look at it," said Starfire.

"I'm fine nothings wrong it just hurts a little thats all. So don't worry," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Raven nelt beside Gemini and put her hand on geminis scar and tried to heal some of the scar.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:25 pm
"Lets just say he's my x-boyfriend and one day someone or something drove us apart and now were not in love anymore. Now would you get out of my room," said Firefly as she looked away from him and sat on her bed.

Turgon went inside a room thats full of weapons. He grabbed sword thathad the symbol of a black wolf on it and its sheith was coverd with designs of and one of the designs was a black wolf with bat wings and the wolf had the mark of yin and yang on one of its shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:56 pm
As Raven healed Gemini's scar she said, "Thanks but its only going to heal it a little bit."

"How did you get that scar in the first place. I know Robin and I saw how you got it but that scar appeared out of no where on your shoulder across your scar?" asked Starfire.

"Well lets just sayd Oracle stabbed herself on the shoulder where the marks is so I may feel the pain and so she can cause me problems during my training," answered Gemini. Then Gemini froze for and than her eye's went blank and fell to her knees for she's in a trance now for Oracle called her to talk to her.

"Huh, Gemini! Raven what's wrong with her?" asked a worried Starfire as she ran to Gemini's side.

~~Gemini's Mind~~

"Hello, Gemini," said Oracle.

"What do you want?" asked Gemini.

"A talk with you," said Oracle. "Let me free," she said.

"Never," said Gemini.

"You can't keep me chained up forever. I'll get free one day you'll see," said Oracle.

Then Oracle truned into a wolf and tried to attack her but couldn't since she was chained up. "Go ahaed try attacking me for you can't since your chained up," said Gemini.

"Just watch. When I get free I'll get you and kill you," said Oracle. "And I'll do it in front of the Titans and make them watch," as she threaten.

"Not if I kill you first Oracle," said Gemini.

"Oh, like you can kill me. Your a hero, hero's don't kill they just lock up," said Oracle.

"And you better watch what you say. Now end of discuion," said Gemini.

~~Out of Gemini's Mind~~

Then Gemini's eyes went back to normal and she wasn't in a trance anymore. "Sorry if I scared you guys. Its just Oracle called me to talk to her," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:00 am
'Woah so does this mean this will all eventually happen to me ?' Boy arachnid siad agitated with worry.

'Loves for losers and you probaly messed up 'he hissed flipping her bed upside down with her on before walking out. Time to take his masters offer up on the training room.

Black archer set the detantor ready five rooms down in the empty room 12. He and his accomplice got outisde before the time charge exploded shaking the hostpital shake violently. He scurried up to Boy arhacnids room looking in 'Help thiers a terroist attack from the soilders from yesterday !' he spoke in a forced panicked tone.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games