Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:50 am
'Gemini !' Robin exclaimed worry curling up his legs. 'Star we better get back to the tower. He got up ready.

Crimson looked up. Adam may be thier even he dislike the child thier was a chance. 'Mind I tag along ?' she asked causally.

Adam eyes quickly took to the darkness he heard the going ons in Geminis room. He entered armed with his axe as he was unsure what do with is nun chuckas. He activated his jet boots regultaing the mist through allowing him to hover.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:00 pm
"Yes, you may do the tag along with us. but lets hurry and go," said Starfire as she grabed Robin and flew out of the hospital and straight for the tower.

~~~~~~~~~

When Black Feather returned Vesta looked at Black Feather and asked, "Did you do your job?"

~~~~~~~~~

"Right," said Fox as she ran out of the main room and head straight for Gemini's room. When she enterd ino Gemini's room it was dark and misty. So to see Fox eyes began to glow, allowing her to see in the misty darkness and to look for Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:08 pm
Skeletor burst into Gemini's room and said,"what's going on guys."

Plasmium woke up and broke free from the fire cage. He then fled the scene.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:27 pm
Black Feather turned back into her normal form and said, "Yes, Vesta I did my job."

~~~~~~~~

As Gemini's eyes glowed black and looked lost. then black wind swirled around her, lifted her up in the air, and than she the wind placed her back down on the ground. then the darkness around the tower disappeared and now only surrounded her body.

~~Her Mind~~

Inisde her mind lied a young girl trapped in a cacoon and forming.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:02 pm
Terra burst into the tower door and saw plasmium heading toward a door. "Who are you..." As she said this she attacked him to the ground and and piled him with rocks. She asked again. "Who are you..and what are yu doing in our house!!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:41 am
Plasmium got up and looked at Terra and said,"I'm Officer Plasmium."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:53 am
Boy arahcnid cautiously moved forward his blades in front of him. He sensed real evil a inhuman evil and trapped soul. He turned to Fox 'This isn't right their has to be a way to free her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:58 am
He pulled his blades forward charging his energy. He called out 'Gemini hold i'm trying to free you this may hurt a bit !' he yelled letting go a basket ball sized ball of energy at the girl. He was so sorry if it hurt.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:23 am
Robin freed himself from Star's grip flying by hiself desperate to get back to the tower.

Crimson nodded swingin behind the other two. Adam must be their.

Adam wacthed his attack understanding what he meant and summonded a huge sheet of plating blasting her with it she needed to be freed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:46 pm
When Starfire, robin, and Crimson got there. starfire headed straight for Gemini's room and saw Gemini. She than saw Adam and Fox and asked them, "Whats going on with her?"

"I don' know," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:00 pm
~~Gemini's Mind~~

Then the young girl in the cacoon opened her eyes and they glowed red. She said, "Stop him."

~~Out of Mind~~

Then Gemini looked over at Boy arachnid, her eyes glowed even blacker. She than ut her hand out and said but in a different voice, "Stand back." Then black wind swirled around her hand and head towards Boy arachnid and blew him against the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:28 pm
Terra looked at plasmium. "Should I trust u i dont know." She didnt think he was trust worthy and knocked him out with a giant rock over his head and crushed him.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:45 am
Josh had been lucky he'd been able to react just in time landing on the wall feet first and managed to land feet first thoguh it still hurt. He bounced back. 'We don't know' he excalimed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:08 am
Robin charged into the room seing what was happening to Gemini. 'Gemin !' he exclaimed in his horror.

Adam looked at her their had to be a way to break this strnage trance. Maybe by knocking her out or injuring her but not to badly she was still a good guy. He charged at her at full speed but found himself lifted into the air. 'Let go !' he exclaimed stuggling against the bizzarly stong bony grip.
Crimson grapsed Adam hard. 'Brother no ! it's to dangerous we need to reevulate our apporach please cool down !' her grip was weakening.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:27 pm
Starfire than looked at Gemini in horror as well and yelled to her, "Gemini please stop this!" 'Its just like my dream,' as Starfire thought to herself.

Fox looked at the black wind that surrounded Gemini. She than sniffed the air and smelled something horrible. "Ah, that scent. It smells like Black Feather. And I can scense a black ora around her body but how do we break it?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games