Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:12 pm
"Uh, sure," Haru said, confused as he went into the kitchen area and took out a jar, giving it to her, "I never realized that we only had leeks here,"
"Leeks? How can you even be in the same area as that disgusting food!" Kyo gagged. That's when Tohru walked in.
"Where's Momiji?" asked Yuki.
"He stopped for a moment to look at something, but he told me to go on ahead," She said as she walked into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:19 pm
"I'll be right back" she said smiling. She walked slowly out to the balcony pretending not to see Access until she was close to him. She threw her hand out and grabbed him.

"This takes stalking to a whole new level" she said to him with her voice low, so no one would hear her. "Since you wanted to watch you can from in here. I'll let you go later, maybe" she said as she puched him into the jar. "Teh n you can tell Chiaki not to spy on me anymore" she told him as she put the lid on making sure he had air tobreathe. She set him down on the ground and walked back inside.

Access trie to push open the lid but all he could manage to do was knock the jar over,and send it rolling to the walll, mkaking him dizzy. "Great Sinbad isn't going to be happy..."  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

paralyzed preacher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 pm
Name: Enma Ai
Anime: Jigoku Shoujo
Bio: Enma Ai is the spirit of vengeance in human form. In the past, Enma Ai was wrongly killed, but she promised that she'd despise and hate her killers even though she was dead. Thus, she picked up the task of having to ferry the souls of sinner's to hell. She can send someone to hell, but only if you make a contract with her. Then she will give you a straw doll, if you pull the crimson string from the doll's neck, then your antagonist shall immedietly be sent to hell. She has earned the nickname 'jigoku shoujo' or 'hell girl'.
Power/Ability/Secret: She can exact someone's revenge and send someone to hell if they enter into a contract with her. However, if she sends someone's antagonist to hell then that person must also go to hell when they die, too.
Picture: User Image
Additional Info: She has assistants, but they take the form of three straw dolls she carries around.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:24 pm
Haru just looked at Maron with question before Tohru spoke.
"I wonder where Momiji is? He's been gone a bit, I'm getting worried," Tohru said as she cooked. No sooner had she said that that the door opened and Momiji entered.
"Finally he decides to come home," Kyo spat as he usually would, "You were making Tohru worry!" He went to hit Momiji on the head, as usual, but his arm was caught roughly by Momiji.
"So?" He asked before leaning against the wall. Yuki, Kyo, Tohru, and Haru looked at Momiji, all with raised eyebrows.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:36 am
Access clutched his head.as Pain erupted dpread throughit the moment Momiji walked through the door. "a demon..." He threw his weight to the side of the jar, trying to break free although all he succeded in doing was making it roll back`and forth.

Maron looked at the others to see if this attitude was normal form Momij. Looking at their faces she could tell that wasn't the case. "Momiji? Is everything Ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:07 pm
Momiji smiled sharply at her, "Never better."
"Are you sure Momiji?" Tohru asked, concerned.
"Why do you care so much?" Momiji snapped at her, causing the Sohmas plus Tohru to exchange a look. Momiji would never snap at anyone, muchless Tohru Honda.
Haru whispered to Maron, "Do you know what's going on?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:24 am
"I'm not...." Maron stopped finally noticing Access rolling around outside. "Oh no.." she said to herself. She ran out to the balcony and opened the jar and lifted him out. "Are you alright?"

Access sat in her hand holding his head. "It's a demon" Access sid weakly.

Maron knew how angels got aaround demons. "I'm so sorry." She said.

"It's ok, but I have to go" he said as h flew towads chiaki's apartment.

Maron walked back in to Hatsuharu. "I think Momiji's possesed" she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:37 pm
Name: Kagome Higurashi
Anime: InuYasha
Bio: Kagome was a normal schoolgirl who was only trying to get into high school until her 15th birthday when she fell down the bone-eaters well at her family's shrine. The well brought her back 500 years to the fuedal era where she met a half-demon named InuYasha. Together they are on a quest to collect the Sacred Jewel Shards and defeat the evil demon named Naraku.
Power/Ability/Secret: Kagome has priestess powers so she can purify demons. She also has the ability to go back and forth through time through the Bone-Eater's well. InuYasha has the ability to follow Kagome through the well. Thanks to a necklace around his neck, Kagome is able to send InuYasha into the ground with the word, "sit."
Picture: User Image
Additional Info: InuYasha tuns into a human on the nights of the new moon. This is him in half demon:
User Image
This is him as a human:
User Image  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:23 pm
((Welcome to the RP ( both of you) ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:32 pm
Haru looked at her concerned, "What do we do? Should we tell Kyo, Yuki, and Tohru?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:40 pm
"Well, I'm not sure. But, if the demon doesn't get sealed soon, Momiji's in trouble. At first he'll just become more violent."

_____________--
Accesssfle into Chiaki's room. "Chiaki, there's a demon!"

"What where?"
"Well the kid who's possesed is with Maron"
"Well where's the painting?"
"Uh....."
Chiaki gave him a look. "You didn't find out did you? Fine." he sighed. "I'll need your help" he said getting up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:51 pm
((Kyouya IS the Freakazoid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TiXRzHZauH0 ))

"What will happen to him?" Haru asked, concerned for his cousin.

Yuki and Kyo both looked at Momiji, both unsure how to react to his snap.
"Don't talk to Tohru like that," Kyo said sharply.
"And why not? Are you my mother? Well, I wont kill you like you killed yours," Momiji smirked, dealing a low blow towards Kyo.
"You better shut the hell up before I beat the crap out of you," Kyo growled angrily.
"Yea, the cat taking out his anger on the rabbit. It's not my fault you were so gullible to be tricked by the rat," He shrugged.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:57 pm
"If it goes on too long...,well it takes it's toll on his body...and he'll...die. But don't worry!" she added quickly. "I'm sure Sinbad will come." SHe turned back to Kyo hoping he wouldn't actually hurt Momiji.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:04 pm
Haru was just silent, his eyes widened when she mentioned the possibility of Momiji's death, "We can't let that happen, not to Momiji, any way we can buy more time?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:09 pm
"Not that I know of. I would have done it right away, but now...I can't" She turned to Tohru. "You said Momiji stopped to look at something right? Could you tell me where that was?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games