Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:12 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Emerald got up and walked toward the ocean. She sat on a rock and held her legs to her chest. She moved some rocks with her mind and than saw the sunset coming up.

Blackfire was limping up a mountain. "Those pathetic titans and my stupid sister and her daughter. I think I am going to kidnap all the kids in there sleep." She laughed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:12 am
Past present
'Thats good to hear' Robin smiled glad his child was doing well in life and had inherited his beliefs and ideologies.

Vince sighed listening to Nightsatar boasting about her perfect grades. She wasn't the only one with straight A's in class she failed to mention he was in independent study for tech class.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:31 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Scourch walked over to Vince and said,"You know what I just realized. now that were in the past your birthday, which would be tomarrow in the future, won't happen for like 14 more years." He then began to laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:00 am
Past present
Vince chuckled too. 'Guess we better put the cake on ice then.' he smiled, he loved Scrocuhs humour. Even the most serious and dior of situations.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:58 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Scourch continued to laugh as he said,'Well I bet that this will be one birthday you'll never forget.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:14 pm
~~Past Present~~

"So your little brother isn't succeding I'm mean my future son," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:35 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Well, he does get himself into fights so he's not much of a straight A student but when he does get A's I love to see him all happy even if he is a brat," said Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:46 pm
~~Past Present~~

Happy inside that Beast Boy had asked her, Raven floated over to Emerald. She landed next to her future daughter though she kept a few feet between them. "Hello Emerald."

White Fang's sensitive hearing heard a voice near by. He stood up, glancing at the sleeping Arista. Deciding not to wake her, White Fang crept off. He jumped towards Blackfire, pinning her down with a clawed hand. "What do you want here?" He let her go when he saw that she was the girl who had attacked the Titans.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:04 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Emerald looked and said "Hello mothe...Raven." Emerald looked at the sunset and smiled. "I love sunsets."

Balckfire brushed the dust and looked at White Fang. "I noticed you hate the titans as much as I do...woundering if we could make a team." She grinned evily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:08 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beast Boy sat down and said,"Yeah they're pretty cool."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:10 pm
~~Past Present~~

Then Arista woke up and sat up. She strecthed and yawned. She noticed that White Fang was gone but expected he probaly ahd to do something. So she sat there and stared at the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:18 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven moved a little closer to Beast Boy, a little hesitant. "Yes. They're beautiful." Raven said with an almost peaceful sigh.

White Fang chuckled. "I'll have to think about it as well as consult. You might as well follow me. Come on." He motioned his hand for her to follow before walking back to Arista. "Hello, up already?"  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:38 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beas Boy put his arm around Raven and pulled her close.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:39 pm
Blackfire followed White fang and spotted Arista.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:48 pm
Starfire looked at Nightstar and sad, "So he's a brat huh. Why is it that your younger brother,my future son a brat?" asked Nightstar.

"Because you guys probably spoil him in the future. amI right?" asked Cyborg.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games