Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:45 pm
Ryuu shook his. He laughed to himself.
"It was amazing. You.. are amazing. But that wasn't my first time. I had a girlfriend.. a couple years ago.. but she got in an accident with some other vampires and.. died. So I guess you could say you're my second person being with." Ryuu stretched.
"I never would have thought you and I would have ended up like this.." Ryuu said, smiling.
He leaned towards her, caressing her face, and kissed her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:40 pm
Lyke LAWL
[[Srry guys. Haven't posted in FORever.]]

Zan lay covered by only a bed sheet against Ryuu.
She smiled.
"I was your fist huh." She asked.

Shuya, who was now walking the corriders, came across a beautiful young girl. She had reddi-sh hair and a slim, womanly figure.
"Hello there." He said.

[[Minra? Before I go postin' for something that wasn't for her lol]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:31 pm
haruxxx
Lyke LAWL
[[Srry guys. Haven't posted in FORever.]]

Zan lay covered by only a bed sheet against Ryuu.
She smiled.
"I was your fist huh." She asked.

Shuya, who was now walking the corriders, came across a beautiful young girl. She had reddi-sh hair and a slim, womanly figure.
"Hello there." He said.

[[Minra? Before I go postin' for something that wasn't for her lol]]
[[Yup.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:12 pm
Once she had rested up Minra was feeling 100% once again.
The only problem was she had no idea what to do with herself now.
It turned out a lot of people lived here it was almost like a boarding house of sorts.
“Hello there.” A voice from behind her said. Minra looked behind as she walked.
It was a slender boy with dark hair. He was addressing her. She slowed down; surprised he was speaking with her. “Uh hi.” She replied with a somewhat blank expression.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:04 pm
Shuya felt a new emotion.
Curiosity. He had heard others use the term.
Hmm...Am I curious? I guess so. He smiled gently and sat next to her.
"Have you heard there are waterfalls nearby? I was there before I came to this manor. It's beautiful." He said, his eyes distant.
Wow. I meet this girl, Noriko, and suddenly I feel all these new emotions...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:10 pm
“Waterfalls? Really? Awesome, no I didn’t know about them. I actually just got here yesterday so I’m not too sure of the area yet.” She explained tying her long wavy hair out of her face.
There were waterfalls and lakes where she had come from and she loved spending most of her time there so she was curious to see the ones here.
“Oh. I’m Minra by the way.” Minra said holding her hand out to the boy.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:59 pm
Shuya smiled and took her hand.
Young Blood. He thought. She was younger than him, by a couple centuries.
"I'm Shuya. Nice to meet you." He said in a gentlemanly way.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:50 pm
“Shuya.” Minra repeated with a slow nod, committing the name to memory.
She looked around the hallway they were currently in and asked, “So you live here too? I uh, have no idea what I’m doing here…or how long I’ll b staying. I left without thinking things through, as usual.” Minra said rolling her eyes. She left home so quickly without a plan of any sort.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:51 pm
[[HEY. SO UHM. ARE WE LIKE. DEAD? OR TIME SKEEPZ? OR SUMTHIN?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:53 am
[I think Time Skip. To the night of the Accident.
I think Bou, Ryuu, Zan,& Satsujin are the only ones who live... well and Tuesday.
Bou needs to leave with Nubo lyke.. soon. ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:25 pm
[[OKAY! TO ALL OF THE POSTERS OR WHOEVER. I guess only Kya-Chan and Haru....WELL WE ARE HAVING A TIME SKEEPZ. >:'D
UHM. WELL. YEAH. ROSALIE, OIYA, BOU, RYUU, ZAN, SATSUJIN AND MINRA ARE ALL OF THE REMAINING PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T LEFT.

YEAH. TIME SKEEPZ NOW!]]

Tuesday was sitting on his bed with Rosalie. He had just gotten back from a trip to the shores, meeting his cousin. He hadn't eaten in a few days and was extremely thirsty.
"Rose...I don't want to hurt you..." He said, kissing her nose, forehead, cheeks, neck. Everything but her lips.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:34 pm
"Hey.. what's the matter? Why would you hurt me?" Rosalie asked, comfused.He hands moved to hold his face. She pulled his face toward hers, and kissed his lips softly.After a moment, she pulled back. "What's going on?" She asked.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:03 am
[[OMFG ORI! YOU HAVEN'T POSTED IN HERE FOR FOREVER! IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! scream
We should hurry up and finish this rp so we can officially stop roleplaying in it..]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:58 pm
[[Kk. Although I thought it already died. I still wanna make Tuesday go into like crazy raving psycho. xDDD]]

Takeru traced the pale cold planes of the back of her hand.
"I'm too hungry to feed off of you Rose..." He said, looking into her dark red eyes. His eyes were far darker than black. He leaned in, just to kiss her lightly on the lips. He loved this, how they had such an innocent relationship. Except of course the forbidden taboo. One vampire drinking from another. His parents had frowned upon him for doing that.
He could feel something...That monster...Taking him. He pushed against it, barring it in his mind.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:22 pm
[[Haha Okay. xd ]]

"Takeru, I just hunted yesterday.. I'll be fine.. Don't worry about me." She said.
Rosalie's pregnant stomach was a big, round bump. She was about 7 weeks pregnant. And because she was a vampire, the fetus grew much faster than the speed of a human fetus. Every week for a vampire fetus was like a month to a human one.
She'd give birth in just a couple weeks.
Rosalie kissed Tuesday with her gentle manor. She had such a gentle embrace.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games