Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:09 pm
"I'll take you to the restroom and I'll get you some pain killers while you do.... whatever it is that your going to do," Kokoro said as she led him to the nearest restroom.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:01 pm
Colin finished his business quick enough and took the pain killers once he was given them. He looked around for a moment then gazed to Kokoro with a puzzled expression on his face.
"What's happened to the ship? It's doesn't feel like we're moving at all."  

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:17 pm
"That's because we aren't. We've landed on an unknown planet," she replied as she took out out, opened and started typing on her laptop.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:51 pm
Isura walked over to Rai ready to start the adventure. "So, here we are on some random planet that we have no idea where we are or what lives here. Hopefully we will find a way out and not get killed. By the way, if you haven't figured it out yet, Rea likes you. I mean like LIKE's you. I mean, it is kind of obvious. But I am her older sister so I get to have the honnor of torturing her." Isura laughed at her own cunning. "YOU SHOUDDA SEEN HOW RED HER FACE WAS WHEN SHE WAS CARRYING YOU! Absolutely priceless!! I would pay a million bucks just to see that again!!!" Isura started to laugh histarically.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:39 am
Ra pops out of nowhere next to Rea," Hello you two, i figured I'd come along, things on the ship have been to quiet so I came with you guys to see if I can find something to kill", Ra says in a new suit he's made.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:59 pm
Rai looks at Isura and laughs. "I wish I had a younger sibling or an older one to share secrets with. But hey, what can I do?"

Thinking of Rea liking him that much, Rai started to blush. He started to clear his throat and quickly changed the subject, so that Isura wouldn't notice. "Well I guess we should start heading out then."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:16 pm
Rea smiled at Ra. She was startled at frist when he popped outta no were, but when she realized it was Ra she was pretty happy. "Nice suit. We were just talking about how we ended up here...what's your story? How'd you end up here?" rea was glad she had someone to talk to other the Kaski, though he had gotten less obnoxious.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:09 am
Ra looks down at the ground, then looks back up," Well, I was sent here by my foster dad to make something of myself and that's pretty much it".  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:40 am
"Intresting." Rea replied. "Hey! What's that?" Rea filmed it with the camcorder. It seemed to be some sort of wreckage from a anchient civilization. Carved stones, pillers, and what looked like a tomb stood before them. "What do you think made these?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:25 pm
Aerith333
"That's because we aren't. We've landed on an unknown planet," she replied as she took out out, opened and started typing on her laptop.
"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that everyones outside."
Colin raised an eye brow.
"Oh well, let them do what they want and I'll do what I want... Right now I want some fatty food. I'm staving!"
With that he headed for the cafeteria.  

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:04 pm
Isura stopped walking instead of going forward. "Rai!! You are BLUSHING!!! You like Rea don't you?! I knew it! You two do make a good couple though." Isura started walking again. "So, where are we headed? Or do you not know. Are we just walking aimlessly looking for nothing; just exploring. "Cause if we are, I saw what seemed to be a mountain while you were inside getting your backpack and the sky cleared up. Can we go there and see what it is, or if there is anything there that we can use?" Isura was feeling really adventurous. Sort of like an Indiana Jones type of feeling at the moment. She wanted to run in to danger and make a narrow escape for some weird reason.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:40 pm
gaaras and milk
"Intresting." Rea replied. "Hey! What's that?" Rea filmed it with the camcorder. It seemed to be some sort of wreckage from a anchient civilization. Carved stones, pillers, and what looked like a tomb stood before them. "What do you think made these?"

"Definetly something with 5 fingers, probably has similiar characteristics of a human. This must mean there where or are aliens here and probably really intelligent by now seeing as how old these ruins look," Ra replies.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:38 am
Kaski uses the radio"Hey kokoro, is there anything happening on the ship"Kaski waited for an answer then loooks at rea and ra."Ahh..........so what is going on with you two.......other than the family issus and why you are here."  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:20 pm
"The situation right now is pretty much whats going on with me", Ra replies.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:21 pm
"Everything over here is stable, tell me about your status," Kokoro spoke into her microphone. "Oh, and Colin is conscious," she added.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff