Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:56 pm
alex had followed out of the way when she realised something had happened. when seeing the body she froze up and eyes dialated. quickly as soon as she had regained control of her body she ran outside unable to see this and the pain shade was going though. she walked out back and found a tree, she flew up to a tall branch and sat there leaning against a tree umming to herself to help erase what she had just seen and thought a silent prayer, 'please, please dont let shade be to mentaly harmed by this.'  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:14 pm
after shade stops crying, he finally opens his soulless eyes. he stood up, and walked toward the porch, he sat down on a chair, and closed his eyes, emotionally destroyed.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:53 pm
she sat in a tree accross from the porch. "shade? are you ok?" alex asked in a sympathetic voice. she hugged her knees to her chest. she knew what it was like to loose someone dear to you. it hurt, very much. but there is nothing you can do but move on and yet never forget.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:57 pm
shade stares at alex with dead eyes. "no..... im not ok......... nor will i ever be........." he hears a faint rumbling, but proceeds not to say anything, due to the fact he didn't care about his life.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:31 am
"look, death is not easy to handle. i still deeply miss my family," she wiped a tear from her eye, "and being back in that house opened new wounds but...i'm sure that he,(refering to the guy in the attic) wouldn't want you to linger in the past. and he wouldn't want you to share the same fate as him." alexs' voice wavered slightly. death was always a tough subject to talk about and she was especially emotional so it was hard to keep composure, but she pulled it off.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:15 pm
shade looks at her with cold, unrested eyes. he understood where she came from, but didn't want to hurt anyone else. "heh, you think he dosent want me to be dealt the same death? he always said to me, as a joke, 'just drop dead'. it was kinda funny." he darkly chuckles, and moves swiftly toward her. shade gives alex a hug, and races down the hill.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:30 pm
alex sighed. she had always had a hard time persuadeing, convicing, cheering and well basicly just useing words. she leadned backwards and fell out of the tree landing on her back. the wind was knocked out of her and her head felt fuzzy. she did it on purpose. she always felt better afterward. she prayed that he would come around.
she realised that she had fallen from a higher hight than she thought and she blacked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:50 pm
as soon as he heard her fall, shade stopped short, crashing into a tree. "uugh, damnit..... what happened to her?" he jogs lightly up back to the house, and didn't see her on the tree. what the hell...? he looked down, at the ground, and found her.
he gently lifted her up, and jumped near one of the benches. he placed her lightly on it, and kissed her forehead. then, turning full werewolf, he ran back down the hill.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:46 pm
alex woke up as the sun was finnaly setting. "h-how did i get up here?" she jumped down and staggard slightly then regained blance. she walked back to the house and flew up to the roof and made herself comfortable and looked up at the sky and the riseing moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:23 pm
"finally.... i made it." shade panted, as he walked into town. "now, i need them to catch my scent...." he walked aimlessly, trying to spot the others. he pulled out a note from his pocket. it said:
by the time you read this, im probably am dead. i just want you guys to know that im sorry i had to go, but its for the best. shade and dane probably know why.
i just want to warn you about this new threat. its no longer werewolves chasing you guys. its EVERYONE (yes, i even mean THEM....) that have to work together. if you guys don't, then wer're ALL skrewed. but, thanks for a great life guys. dane, shade, i owe you guys so much, its not even funny anymore.

shade put the note back into his pocket, then saw a black van. heh, now the real mission begins.....  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:14 pm
alex soon drifted into a fitful slumber. nightmares over took peaceful dreams and she almost slipped off the roof once. someting wasn't right out there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:28 pm
he cautiously walked by the van, trying to overhear what they were saying.
crap, its no good..... i might as well should go back..... he thought, as shade raced back up toward the house, turning werewolf. what if its too late? what if we CANT stop him...... then what happens? he thought, as he ran back toward the house.
tired rom exhaustion, he crashed on one of the benches, forming back to a human.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:29 pm
alex woke up as she was slideing off the roof. quickly she caught herself as she went over the edge. she let go of the edge of the roof and dropped down safely. alex sighed in releif. the sun still hadn't risen which ment that every one was still asleep. she spread her wings and sored into the cold night sky for a little "stroll".  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:51 pm
(a few hrs later..... X3 )

shade wakes up to the dull roar of dane. "what the hell happened to you?! we thought you were dead..." yadda yadda ya. uugh, isn't there a 'please shut me up' button on him?!
shaking his head furiously, still sitting on the bench he slept on, he mumbled sleepily "mmm.... 'ey, where's gramps, and alex?" dane shrugged. "dunno, and really don't wanna find out." keeping his eyes closed, he nodded, and fell back asleep on the bench.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:11 pm
alex soared through the sky twisting and turning and disappearing throught clouds. sooner than she knew she was lost. "great..." alex soared lower trying to get an idea of where she was.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games