Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:56 pm

*I flash a cocky grin.* "They got some shifty characters that have been looking for a good a**-kicking for a long time. If I could I'd just bust in there and mow 'em all down in a day but I can't and that'd start a whole war and contraversy and the heads of Cloud would flip a b***h at me and maybe exile me for a while."
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 pm

"Start a war with the Sound? I think the Cloud would lose badly..." Kouga said, frowning deeply, "Asaba-san is the Otokage, and I've heard pretty powerful rumours about him...And that guy, Yuan Shisho, I was interested in him due to his chakra, and did some research on him. Apparently he's the only one in the Ninja World who holds the Seki-Reigan, a powerful bloodline that appears every few centuries. I don't know what else the bloodline does though, but if it appears every few centuries, it must be pretty powerful." Kouga said in a worried tone.
"AND he's the sensei of Zigihara and Kamikuro...I heard them talking about it when they were in the Cloud."

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:39 pm

"Hey, we got some heavy-hitters too. There's Oronami, Susumu, and the other heads like Snowy who don't show around in the commoner's area much. And if everyone fights, we've got them out numbered by a good margin. Plus we'd most likely get some backup from the Mist Village. Asaba may be tough, but if a couple of our big nins gang up on him or keep going at him in one on one's he'd wear down. Yuan may have weird chakra, but I think Rhaenno's Kyubbi can take him, and if not we'll throw in our bit with him too. Kamikuro may be insane, but he's not that powerful and JZ; I beat him twice before, I can beat him a third."
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:11 pm

"Heh, you haven't seen how Kamikuro has grown...he put me under 2 genjjutsus, both in which I couldn't escape no matter how hard I tried. That's true, we've got some pretty powerful shinobi in the Cloud. But don't forget, Akatsuki's allied with the sound, as Asaba-san's also a leader of the Akatsuki. So if we try and take them out with a war...both sides will suffer." Kouga said as he looked out of the window, not wanting to imagine the scenery.

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:20 pm

"Wow, some smoke and mirror genjutsu. What little trap did he put on you that you couldn't get out of? And you don't forget that we'll get the Mist through Oronami, and therefore, a knowledge of Akatsuki tactics and the Mist Swordsmen. There's been no small squabble, much less a war, where both sides haven't suffered. If we fight the war more methodical that just charge up and rumble and use some strategy we could win easier, cause how cocky those guys are, they'd just charge away and not cooperate. I know, talk of strategy and tactics coming from me is kinda strange but its how we had to fight in the city, to an extent. I'm not just an overly-macho, brickheaded thug ya know."
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:24 pm

Kouga had to smile at Korn's antics, despite the situation,
"Yeah, true, strategy is always a warrior's greatest weapon. Coming to think of it, we shouldn't really talk about war and fighting when we're only genin, right? If some of the "big nins" hear us, we'll be in big trouble..." he said, not wanting to discuss the topic any further.
"Heh, I've always thought of you as a brickheaded thug you know." he said with a twinkle in his eye.

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:35 pm

"Oh yeah?" *I suddenly spring at Kouga and put him in a iron-vice headlock, not fully choking him, but enough to cut off some air flow.* "Maybe I am kiddo, holler Uncle!"
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Kouga was not fast enough to react to Korn's headlock, and was almost choking in his iron grip. He suddenly put his right palm in front of Korn's face...and fired a small burst of air. Not enough to knock his head off, but enough to shock Korn.
"Yep, that's what I thought of you as, Korn-kun"

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:44 pm

*I'm knocked in the face by the air and let go of the headlock, but manage to get my foot to the bottom of Kouga shin and try to trip him.* "Little bugger, this'll learn ya!"
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:07 pm

Kouga was prepared this time, and he jumped up, missing Korn's leg by inches. He then aimed his palms at Korn to shoot him out of the door.
"Nope, that didn't learn me..." he said, and prepared to shoot Korn out of the restaurant.

ll Shinzo ll

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:42 am

*I duck down below Kouga's palms and bull rush him, slamming my shoulder into his gut.*
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:51 am

Kouga was taken by surprise as he didn't expect Korn to be able to dodge his attack. He slammed into a nearby table, breaking it in half in the process.
"Eh...Sakythia-san, I'll pay for the table!" he said as he rubbed his head where a giant lump had grown.

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:48 am

*walks into the oak*

"omg are you two fighting again?"

"im just going to sit here and look how you guys are killing each other''

"and oh yea, my seal has faded away, it wasnt powerfull enough to hold my power susumu told me"

"well sakythia, one cup of tea plz xd "
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:51 am

"Eh? What do you mean, your seal faded away? Why?" Kouga asked while picking himself up.
"That Korn-kun...I'll get him for that someday..." he said, rubbing head.

(Hey aren't you still in school...it's like 1pm over there in belgium right?)

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:55 am

(wednesday!!!)

well yes (well i cant lie, looks like susumu has created her own seal without permission and i have to delete the seal)

but asaba told me that he will give me a seal and going to teach me the salamander summoning
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games