Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:20 pm
Akarii's face flooded with color. She hadn't expected for Lance to be holding her when she woke up. Akarii pulled away still flustering. She wasn't going to admit anything yet. She had nearly died from loving someone once. She didn't need to again. Akarii took a deep breath in and she smiled for only a moment. Then she got up and tried to move her wings but she ended up crying out like a dying hawk. She looked at her wing. It was trimmed. She couldn't fly. She noted that she had better keep her wings safe so she pulled the against her back trying not to cry out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:16 am
"Are you ok?"He asked her hearing her wings crying.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:06 am
Akarii turned to Lance. "You didn't give up..." She said with a small smile on her face Yashiro came up behind her and poke her in the side making her jump into Lance's arms. "YASHIRO!!!!!!! I missed you..." akarii said. "And I am okay. But my wings are clipped if I fly I'll probably fall so I won't be going back to school anytime soon." Akarii said. In a I'm sorryish tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:30 pm
"If you want to,I could fly you to school..."Lance said looking at her smiling.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:05 pm
"I don't want to impose..." Akarii said smiling as well. She was happy to be alive for once.
((Okay. So you've seen Akarii and her brother and her sister in law. But here is her sister Kai and her twin Kagami:User Image
Her father:User Image
Kyuu:User Image
Kairi:User Image
When she was young.
Kisa, yes I know.... She hasn't been brought out yet but She will be darn it!!!!!:User Image And thats about it.... I think....))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 pm
"ah... so how did you know that?" sees Lance rush out then back. then watches Yoshiro do his thing then watches as Akarii wakes up. eyes widen a bit then spins hopeing to give them a bit of privacy.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:25 am
"It's no trouble..."Lance said smiling at her.

Kazu watched her and smiled at her."Lance called all of us in...To try and brake the box...that she was captured in..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:17 am
Akarii smiled. "I couldn't. I really don't want to be any trouble..." She saidin a calm attitude((Did I spell that right? Oh well))  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:15 pm
"Well...alright..."Lance said looking at her;surprised it wasn't everyday people got to ride on clouds.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:19 pm
Akarii looked sleepy, She cuddled close to Lance and fell asleep. Yashiro took her and put her in a tree. On her belly as to not hurt her wings. The sun had sank behind the mountains. It was night time now. Yashiro showed everyone their rooms and insisted they go to bed.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:36 pm
"oh ok." turns around when yoshiro comes up and heads back to her bedroom like he asked. "night!" she called to kazu then ran off to bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:50 am
"Night..."Kazu said waving to her before going inside his room.

Lance reluctantly walked into his bed and fell asleep.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:14 am
Yashiro stayed up all night long. Watching the moon. And being fearful for Akarii's state of being. He knew Akarii wanted to go back. Yet she felt it would bring more trouble. He sighed and Akarii mumbled "I love you, Lance" in her sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:00 am
alex lay in bed thinking. she couldn't fall asleep. not with all the excitement she had missed. silently she swung a kunai around her finger and hummed a special tune only known by the Murikami family. soon she got up and opened the window and sat on the sill and played around with her kunai.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:42 pm
Lance erolled in his sleep the strange thing was that every thunder demon sleeping did the same thing.((They have the same habits...))Lance eventually awoke sitting up in his bed.He looked up at the ceiling and sighed;thinking of akarii.

Kazu eventually rolled off his bed landing on his head."Ow..."

Iyoten stood up and out of his bed looking for something to do.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff