Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:41 pm
"Oh no you don't." He muttered under his breath, and getting up, he stood in front of him. "Why don't you just sit and talk with her? I'm no good at those kind of things. Besides, I would like to talk to a beautiful lady." He bowed. He felt bad for ditching Alcina at that moment, but this was this. Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed 'her' arm and sat 'her' down between him and Alcina. He grinned at her as if he was innocent.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:59 pm
Alcina's mood change could be described in one word. Outrage. "Well isn't that just swell then. You want to talk to a beautiful lady, hm? Why don't I just leave you two alone then."

The princess ran out of ramen shop as fast as she could, stopping time so that they couldn't follow her. When she was far enough away, she restarted time. Alcina made sure no one else was around before she sat down and cried. She didn't know why... But for the first time in ages Princess Alcina cried.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:08 am
Sui felt very annoyed at Hayato. The guy's 'innocence' wasn't one of pure innocence but rather one filled of sarcastic remarks and clever, sly plans. 'She' didn't say anything but just glared at Hayato and quickly left before he could take 'her' back again.

He took a walk around the park, admiring the empty playground. Oddly enough, he felt like he already went to this part of the park today. But he shrugged off the strange feeling and yawned.

A sniffling noise passed his ears and Sui turned to his right to see a crying girl on the swings. He made a tiny whine upon seeing the redhead cry. He wanted to go cheer her up--he hated it when people were sad--but that the same time, she was in the palace that day--she was one of the people who were trying to help Kane look for him. Such a hard decision~!! Sui thought.

He let out a small sigh and walked towards the swings. He stopped in front of her and took out a small pastel blue hankerchief. Damn myself for being such a nice guy... He swore in his head. Sui gave her a sympathetic smile and handed it to her, "Pretty girls shouldn't cry like that... especially one as charming as you, Princess Alcina."

At that moment, he couldn't really care whether or not she'd take him in to Kane. To him, a person's feelings are more important than his own.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:30 pm
((Ah, Hayato's stuck in time, no? xd poor alcina! Evil Hayato!!! scream lol))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:24 pm
((I think I unstopped him... But since she moved in stopped time there would be no trail for him to follow. xd That was my thinking at least. Even if she didn't, her concentration is so shot that time probably restarted on it's on. So he can brood in the ramen shop, if you want. Let him reflect on his sins for making a girl cry, lol. 3nodding ))

Alcina didn't know how she ended up on the swings, nor did she care. As long as no one saw her...

But someone did, apparently. It was that girl from the ramen shop. And... Wait a sec, how did she? She accepted the handkerchief with a quiet word of thanks as she blotted the tears from her eyes. It was a good thing she hated wearing makeup, at least... "But how did you know that I was the princess? I never appeared at any of the court parties..." I was never important enough to attend... "I still don't even know your name..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:38 pm
Sui smiled, "Do I look that much like a girl?" 'She' couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Ugh! That idiot!!" Kane yelled fiercely and thrusted her fists aggressive up in the air. Hayato had ran off somewhere and she had no idea where he had gone when they turned that corner. She wanted to blame someone--didn't matter who. Then again, she twitched and felt that she could always blame herself for being a slow runner.

"Stop yelling and come on!" Kisuna took the silver-haired girl's wrist and ran inside the ramen shop where Hayato was, "I know you're independent but--"

"Hayato-san! It's rude to suddenly leave people behind!" Kane finished Kisuna's sentence for him and began to ramble without end until Kisuna tapped her gently on the shoulder. She then mumbled a quick and quiet apology for being so loud... nevertheless, she still felt a bit annoyed.  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:42 pm
Alcina was slightly surprised. "I-um.. I'm sorry... I didn't mean..." How embarrassing... She wasn't about to be side tracked from her earlier questions however. Now she was curious... "What is your name, then? You seem to know mine, but I have no clue who you are..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:53 pm
Sui laughed and untangled the beads off of his feminine hairstyle. After that, he took off the long female trench coat he wore and let it hang from his arm. He brushed the dust off of his shoulder and looked down to make sure he was wearing guy clothes. Yep. I hope I look like a guy now. Sui took a seat on the other swing next to Alcina and rubbed the make-up off his face, "I could tell you my name... but how would you know that I'd be telling the truth and not lying to you? Men always use ways to decieve pretty girls... how do you know I'm not one of 'em?"

He smiled at her, "I know you Princess Alcina because it is one of my duties to know who's in the royal family and possibly each and every member of each clan. Mm... but I don't remember all of them... I don't like to study. It wouldn't matter to me who the heck anyone would be unless I met them face-to-face. I find information based on these people in the newspaper articles, magazines and also in rumors both disappointing and unreliable."

Sui smirked, "Care to take a guess at who I am?"

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:04 pm
Wow... How did I ever mistake him for a girl... But, pretty was still probably the only word she could think of to describe this very strange and perplexing guy. Alcina was a little taken aback by him, and blushed when he called her pretty. "I'm... not that pretty... At least, not in comparison to you as a girl."

But then he really confused her. It was his duty to know about her? Kinda creepy... Made her feel like she should know about him. But she never studied either, so she ended up screwed. And why would he have to know about me? I'm probably the least important of my family...

Finally, the princess gave up. "I really don't have a clue."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:09 pm
"I'll give you a biggg hint." Sui said and winked at her, "I'm a wanted person who ran away from his wedding and ceremony and my fiancee, Kane, requested you help her find me."  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:16 pm
Alcina's eyes widened. "You're Sui-san?" What is it with his clan cross-dressing anyway... Something smelled fishy however, and it wasn't the perfume. "If that's the case and you know why I'm here, why are you talking to me? I could drag you back to Kane-san, and don't think I'm not strong enough to do it!"

It was a half meant threat however. Her mind was still reeling with other questions. But that did explain a few things... Why he knew so much about her... Why he was so good at cross-dressing... Strange I never heard about that in my studies? I think I would have remembered hearing about a kizoku clan that liked cross-dressing...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:25 pm
Sui shrugged, "It wouldn't matter to me if you dragged me back to Kane. I figure that I worried her enough by now... though she really shouldn't..."

He chuckled again, "As for my cross-dressing... which I think you might find odd... Kane and I saw a lot of plays together so we enjoyed helping each other look good in costumes. A large majority of the clan find it weird but it's fun to play as something you're not at times. That and it helped me get away from some meetings that I had to attend to. Besides! Crossdressing helps me a lot. I figured it'd be the perfect way to get around the place without being noticed as 'Sui'."

He looked at her with cheerful eyes, "Oh and I'm not saying you're weak Alcina. In fact, I don't find you very weak at all. For a person to come all the way here for a promise--that's a strong person right there. I find loyalty to be one of the best traits a person can have. But then again, I'm not doubting your fighting skills either."

He smiled, "You don't look like the type of person to have a need for a bodyguard... and I came up to you because you seemed really troubled and I don't like anyone being worried. Though one can't be happy all the time, it's a shame if someone is sad."

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:34 pm
((Hm... I'm feeling evil. Hayato made her cry... Why not have her get a little unconscious revenge? Beware that green-eyed monster... xd ))

It was nice talking to a guy her age who didn't try to make her mad with every word. Alcina was beginning to like it. Especially since he seemed so sensitive to her feelings, unlike a stupid mutt she didn't feel like thinking about...

She was reminded of the her tears though, regardless. She blushed again, wondering what Sui must think of her. He said she wasn't weak even after he saw her crying but... "I really don't know what came over me earlier... Hayato just makes me so mad sometimes."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:42 pm
( mwahahaha xd It actually amazes me that they forgot how they met and how nice they got along... and then the love arrow hit Hayato and now he's in denial and that made the whole awkward atmosphere appear )

"Hayato of the wolf clan..." Sui smiled, "You don't seem to be in good terms with him... were you two always like that?"

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:56 pm
((That was before she got to know him. wink ))

"No... I guess we got along well enough at first... I don't know what happened after that though." This was a question that was really beginning to bug Alcina. She really couldn't even say why it bugged her. By all rights, it shouldn't. "All I can think of is that he's a real jerk from time to time. Like back there at the ramen shop..."  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games