Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:51 am
thinks - i wonder where i could get some medicine. mmmm , i got nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:54 am
((Um, Kashensu knows a bit of med jutsu btw))

A clone of Zann walked to Room 8, and seing that it was a vacant room with a nice view, he decided to take it. He placed his very little possessions in their proper places, and some spare clothes in the wardrobe. Finally, he took out a pair of chisakatana, one gleaming black and one shining white. He stared at them for a long time before placing them in the wardrobe. I'm sorry master, I didn't practice Nitouryu, so I have no more use of your swords...and I'm going to give them away to a friend, who is a talented Nitouryu user.

He then rummaged around his bag, and found a first-aid kit. I'd better bring it to Brile. The clone took the First-aid kit and ran up the stairs to Brile's room.  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:59 am
(ok)

*not remebering that kashensu sensei knew medical jutsu as yet brile came up with a plan that might help*

thinks- a bath.

*brile went into the bathroom took his close off then started to take a bath*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:02 am
The Zann clone ran to Brile's door and rang the doorbell, holding the first-aid kit. I wonder if he's ok...  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:08 am
thinks - i wonder who that could be?

*brile quickly dried off then put on his underwear and opened the door*

"hey zann, whats that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:12 am
Seeing Brile only in his underwear, Zann looked away, holding the medical kit in front of him,
"Just thought that would help...and next time, please put on something MORE before opening the door..."  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:15 am
"oh yea. thanks and sorry."

*brile quickly went and put some close on then went back to the door and took the first aid kit*

"hey zann can i ask you a favor?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:25 am
"Hmm? What is it?" Zann looked interested and asked. He seems to be really serious...I wonder what it is.  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:27 am
"i got a cut on my back and i need you to apply some medicine to it for me. so what do you say?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:30 am
"Um, I...I can try." Zann looked a little bit uncomfortable at touching another shinobi's body. But if it's for first-aid, I think it's ok...  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:32 am
*brile turned around*

thinks - this is gonna be weird. but i need it to help my injuries. it must be done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:35 am
"You know, Kashensu-sensei knows some medical ninjutsu, so you can ask him to help you. Besides, it's only a flesh wound so it's not that serious. I'll help you wrap a bandage around it, but I think med ninjutsu is the best option." Zann took out a long strip of linen, ready to wrap it around Brile's wound.  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:38 am
thinks - WHY DIDN'T REMEMBER THAT GUY. well its a relief that zann remembered. thats a great plan.

"what a relief. sigh. ok where can i find him now, if its neccessary"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:41 am
((Dang he's offline scream ))
"He's training the real me at the training grounds #1, do you want to go there?" the Zann clone wrapped the bandage around Brile's back, tying it securely.  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:44 am
"ok i'm coming i got to clean the blood the hallway first. it wont take long"

*brile then got cloth and began to clean blood off the hallway floor*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games