Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:13 pm
Gemini looked at Nimbus and than flew in the air and blew all the rocks out of the way. She blew the rocks towards Nimbus, making him get hit by every rock. She than flew inside the enterence of the cave as soon as she cleared the way.

~~~~~~~~~

Oracle put herself together and walked towards Kidflash. "Heheh, don't worry flashy boy. The piosen is a little slow but it does make you wobbly but soon you'll be still and knocked out. Hmhmhmhmhm," said Oracle as she laughed. She than spotted Tetra, ran towards her, turnd into a black wolf and taclked her to the ground. "You know the best thing abput being me is that you can't really hurt me or you'll be hurting Gemini. Heheheh," she said as she laughed again. Then Oracle bit Tetra on the shoulder real hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:08 pm
Tetra looked at Oracle. "You know the best thing about being me is that I can heal and I dont need to hurt you to get rid of you!" She healed her wounds and made a shield around Oracle making her powers trapped inside with her. She smiled.
She saw Piosen fang and ran towards her and used black magic to move her into a building. "Hotspot! Are yu ok?"

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:11 pm
Raven flew after Gemini. She aimed a blast of energy back at Nimbus to keep him occupied.

Shade said some more words, making a large shadowy snake come from the ground. The snake wrapped around Kid Flash and bit his shoulder. Shade hadn't thought that the demon he summoned would have any pets at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:16 pm
Tetra looked at Kidflash and saw him struggle. "Hey Shade! You like magic?" Tetra made dark strikes of lightning hit Shade. She looked at the snake and threw a glass shard at it.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:19 pm
Hotspot ran over to see if Kidflash was alright, but on his way over Iceshard froze the ground under his feet and caused him to trip.

Iceshard laughed and said,"Not so hot now are you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:44 pm
Tetra rolled her eyes at Iceshard stupid remark. She made the ground sink under Iceshard. "Now you can grow a brain." As she smiled a bit.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:02 pm
Then Piosen Fang turned back into her normal form, took her dagger out, ran towards Tetra and stabbed her in the back. The dagger is filled with this special sleeping piosen powder that'll amke any person fall asleep but won't kill them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:16 am
Hotspot turned up the temperature of his fist to 248 degrees and punched Poisen Fang in the face leaving a massive third degree burn. He then yelled,"Kidflash take Tetra and get out of here."

Kidflash struggled up to his feet and grabbed Tetra. He then ran back to the tower, and right as he got to the front door he collasped from the poisen.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:32 am
'OWW YOU DUMB BRAT !!' Nimbus roared pciking up all the rocks the dumba had thrown at him and sent flying at her each making painful contact with her. He fiihsed attack with a huge enrgy blasts more rubble down upon at the cave collapsed ontop of her. The blast from Raven sent Nimbus to the ground as the cave collapsed upon Gemini. This would hurt Robin so bad...

'GEMINI !!' Robin roared at the cave collaped ontop of her. He forutnatley managed to shot a line at her back. He quickly retracted the line pulling qucikly away from the rubble and to her side. He looked at Nimbus. He charged drop kicking in the face and following through at blow to the stomach crippling him to the ground.

Ryan wacthed the battle on a camera screen. It was evident the boy was safe thier. He flicked a few swcithes teleporting Arachnid safely away to unkown location to the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:59 am
Tetra couldnt breathe. She was doesing off into a deep sleep. "No I have to stay awake...I have to." She stumbled over Kidflash. "Are..Are you ok." Still trying to stay awake. She bent down and healed him. She than fell over "I need something cold...Like ice." She needed something to awake her.

Darkia looked at Hotspot. "You care about my sister dont you? Noone should she is dumb and weak." She than maved a tree above hotspot. "Say Goodbye." She made the tree slam ontop of him crushing some bones.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:02 am
Raven watched Robin cripple Nimbus before looking back at the collapsed cave entrance. The rubble floated up and Raven moved it to the side of the cave entrance. "Let's go and find Arachnid."

Shade watched Hotspot fall. Muttering some words, a dark energy field went up around Hotspot, just in case he tried anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:24 pm
Hotspot powered down, weakened by the many attacks, and sat quietly using all his strength to stay awake. He then looked up at Darkia and said,"If you want to kill your sister you'll have to kill me first."

Kidflash heard Tetra request and carried her up to the central room. he then pulled some ice out of the freazer and gave it to Tetra.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:42 pm
"Hm," said Piosen Fang as she took out a little dagger and stabbed him in the back. The dagger was filled with a sleeping piosen as well. "This will settle him down," she said. "Be lucky we can't kill you, Brother Blood and our other man wants you alive, all of you except for the new girl. Darkia may do what ever she wants with her," said Piosen Fang.

~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire nodded to Raven, grabbed Gemini and went inside the cave for Arachnid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:25 pm
"Whoa!" said Gemini as she was grabbed by her mother and went inside the cave to save Arachnid. Then Gemini left ehr mother's arms, turned into a sparrow, and flew. whe they reached the place where Arachnid was. Gemini flew straight down, turned into a panther, stood in front of the man and said, "Where's my brother you? And who are you? Grrrr!"

~~~~~

Oracle broke free from the sheild, stood in fron of Hotspot and said, "Hm, sad looks like tehy left you here. I say you Titans should of left Gemini alone but instead you guys helped her. and now you guys are stuck in her problems."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:32 am
Western hunter looked down at the girl. He grinned. Even his smile made him look sisister. 'You dumb child he isn't your brother none of these people are your family' hissed pulling out his revolver blasting her away with a hige steaming lava filled meteroite. As she crhased into the ceiling. 'Ohh he's not here and you wont see him again !' he snickered dispaering in the dusty brown wind. He disapered from the base moving to an unkown location.

'Gemini !' Robin excalimed as his daugther landed into his hnads as well as part of the ceiling. He placed her down. He looked at the others. No leads or ideas this wasn't goign to be easy.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games