Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:29 pm
Kazu looked at him and asked "Are you A gennin? Because if you arent, I have no intention of fighting you." Kazu leaned back on the wall and tried to fall asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:08 am
Medulla walked in, her hair was bushy.
"Sorry is Jack-sama here?" She said with sleepy voice.

((Yeah just asking should i take part in the exam? Or not))  

Mahou1Kami

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:45 pm
Kemai walked in the office all dusty and sum cuts on his checks "sorry guys our kage is in the same place i just was and its kinda hell over at the lightning border and (Hint) careful in the exams i got a word that they may be attacked" Kemai then fell on the floor in front of the desk and said "ohh carpet soft" Kemai then started to doze off  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:52 am
"I was talking to Kemai, since you think he is better than me, I want him to prove himself. Come, and fight the real snow ninja." Chuin smirked, he knew he would win no doubt and wouldn't hesitate to show it.

((Kemai I am sending you, as well as Havock, a PM))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:47 pm
Kemai half way asleep looked at yuuki "why do people always want to fight me when im trying to sleep ahh this is why i became emo so i can get my sleep Ahh" Kemai then walked out and said "kauz come on im going to the Ice Forest if you want to fight me fine then done and don't think i will go easy on you since your one of my own" Kemai walked out the door pissed of from lack of sleep to the ice forest

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:51 am
Yuuki laughed, "Simple" He walked out.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:12 pm
As Luo and Zane arrived at the Yukikage's office, he gingerly knocked on the door and waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:18 pm
Zane stood behind Luo waiting for the door to open. "Hey Luo, what do you think the Yukikage is like?" asked Zane, excited to meet his first kage other than the Mizukage.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:24 pm
Luo shrugged a bit. "I have no idea. I figure he must be somewhat kind if he likes to have the warm weather surround him, and he must be somewhat good natured if he likes to have the Sakura blossoms around." After a few minutes of waiting, knocking, and waiting again, Luo sighed. "You know, I don't think he's here. Where do you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:28 pm
Zane pondered on this, "Well we could go to the hot springs, or we can check out the Ice forest, or go to the training grounds, or we could go to the rainbow glaciers. I don't really care, I mean I've been all over this village already waiting on you to get here."  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:41 pm
Luo laughed a bit. "You couldn't wait for me for fifteen minutes could you? Alright then, let's go to the rainbow glaciers then. I needed to talk to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:44 pm
"You know me, tend to get impatient...and in my defense it was longer than fifteen minutes," Zane declared as he walked with Luo towards the Rainbow Glaciers, wondering what it was that he needed to tell him.  

BluewolfofMibu

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:46 pm
Kemai popped up and opend the door and when in and looked around"hmm no one"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:51 pm
As Luo heard the door open, he turned and ran back. "Hey, wait!"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu