Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:49 pm
Kurisu gave a look of interest, "Chunin Exams, that could be fun to watch. Where is that taking place at?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:57 pm
Kemai's clone stared at the man "im sorry the exams can not be interrupted now one can watch but the protectors and the senses unless zeramaru says your aloud in the chunnin area i will not let you pass but i informed him that your here though" Kemai's clones still ready so if the stranger tryed to pass  

fire assasin8

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:05 pm
((this is why i love puppets, all the possibilities))

Kurisu saw in the distance multiple lightning bolts hi the ground. "ugh, sorry but im one of those people who can't wait." Kurisu threw a flash bang at the ground as he summoned his hawk puppet from a scroll and flew into the city. "It was Really nice to meet you."

(Suna Hawk Puppet)
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:44 pm
Kemai's clones both sighed "well i can't do any thing about thart right now ill let Zeramaru handle it"  

fire assasin8

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:42 pm
katsuro wandered into the village with a large cloak on and wnadered towards the forest  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:06 pm
One of kemai's clone's seen the clocked person and followed him  

fire assasin8

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Katsu appeared at the front gate apparently talking to himself."Mabye I should tell Shiro I'm here, bad karma, but I don't think I can have worse Karma, I have a good point."Katsu walked in to see Vrails fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:32 pm
katsuro walked away but dropped some thing and it scurried away then katsuro walked towards suna  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:43 pm
Kemai's clone seen that the man Dropped some thing not trusting it kemai moverd slowly toward it "******** i hate it when people drop stuff" not trusting it kemai's clone closed his eyes and opened them with hyoton 2 kemai's clone then shot a ice spike at it then backing up some to see what it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:08 pm
many small ojects moved in the snow all clear objects almost impossible to see but small bits of sickish purple liquid dripped out of the glass scorpion that was destroyed as the rest scattered almost unseen  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm
((Wait. You said you dropped something. Not several. You are changing your stuff up. You only dropped one thing which he hit..))
Katsuro Kinjo
katsuro walked away but dropped some thing and it scurried away then katsuro walked towards suna

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:25 pm
((Yep yep thanks for saying that before i did))  

fire assasin8

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:30 pm
As Z walked in, he wondered if 13 would ever find him. He walked through the gates and looked around. "Yukigakure..." He whispered as he walked forawrd looking around.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:37 pm
((HEY Z!!! XD i have not checked the other guild lately any thing big or even small happen?))Kemai's clone seeing this person he has seen before from some where. Kemai's clone walked up to him "do i know you i think i have seen you some where before"  

fire assasin8

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:38 pm
((There was a fight in the cloud graveyard that is under review because of meta-gaming and possible god modding. Kit got arrested for questioning in it.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff