Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:08 pm

Wow,alot of people posted today.For everyone who asked,I had a bad day yesterday cause my boyfriend never got on IM to talk with me(unusual and has never happened before)and I worried for his saftey.I was bad today too,but I won't get into all the details.He has severe depression and well...things were very draining.

Thank you all for caring though^^
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Wow,alot of people posted today.For everyone who asked,I had a bad day yesterday cause my boyfriend never got on IM to talk with me(unusual and has never happened before)and I worried for his saftey.I was bad today too,but I won't get into all the details.He has severe depression and well...things were very draining.

im sorry to here that life is hard some times and the rode may not be clear
but he will find a way back to you

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:19 pm

trainerghallan
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

im sorry to here that life is hard some times and the rode may not be clear
but he will find a way back to you

Thank you.I sure hope so,cause I've just been crying my eyes out.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:24 pm

plus we both know his internet is bad its probably down chear up don't cry don't make me tell yamu your crying

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:33 pm

trainerghallan
plus we both know his internet is bad its probably down chear up don't cry don't make me tell yamu your crying

It's not that his net is down,it's his depression and he thinks he should be alone...and he's kind of ignoring me....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 am

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
trainerghallan

It's not that his net is down,it's his depression and he thinks he should be alone...and he's kind of ignoring me....

Do you have a phone number (If I remember properly it would be long distance), you might want to try giving that a call. Voice can be much better then typed words.

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:46 pm

I agree,but he hates using the phone(and so do I really)he's very stubborn like that.We've sort of resolved things,for now anyway,but it's his depression that makes things bad like this.He refuses to get help,and doesn't want it really,and believes he's a suck a** boyfriend and all around horrible person.He's also bi-polar so he can sometimes be quite an a** to me when it combines with his depression.

He does always feel bad about it and feels horrible when he treats me badly once he snaps out of it.I know it's his mental issues that cause all the problems and it's not who he really is,but I often talk about it like I am now to cope with any pain he brings.I'm sorry for pouring out to everyone but it really does help to talk about it 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:26 am

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I agree,but he hates using the phone(and so do I really)he's very stubborn like that.We've sort of resolved things,for now anyway,but it's his depression that makes things bad like this.He refuses to get help,and doesn't want it really,and believes he's a suck a** boyfriend and all around horrible person.He's also bi-polar so he can sometimes be quite an a** to me when it combines with his depression.

He does always feel bad about it and feels horrible when he treats me badly once he snaps out of it.I know it's his mental issues that cause all the problems and it's not who he really is,but I often talk about it like I am now to cope with any pain he brings.I'm sorry for pouring out to everyone but it really does help to talk about it 3nodding

well i have been in the darkness it a hard mind trick to salve i have been to the
hospital later me going mad for all of it sent myself to mental hospital what made me made was me back stabbing one best friend after anther after anther and so on until i back stabbed all my friends for this madness it doesn't stop unless you take care of it but remember to know what your dr. gives you my dr. gave me a anti depressant and i end up allergic to it and it puts small hole in my brain and now i have a short term disability nice from coming out of all that i can say its a hard road but he will make it plus tell him this if he was a bad bf why does he care if he is a bad bf no he cares about all that because he is a good boy friend evil people people only care for them selves but good people care about all people that's a fact

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:16 pm

I see.He got a bit better last night and came out of his hurtful depressed mood.He says it's strange when he's in a mood like that.That he never remembers all the good we have,but remembers much if not all of the bad things he's said while in that mood.Then he feels like a terrible person for it and thinking about it makes him feel depressed again.He calls it an endless circle and that I should have left him many many times for it.All his previous girlfriends left him for stupid reasons(some were even dared to date him)and his family treats him like he's worthless,so I see where his problems come from.

He's happy I care for him so much and that I stand by him no matter what.He finds it strange,but I just remind him that this is what a real mate does 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:19 pm

trainerghallan
slayer898
i dont think you can unless you can stop a girl from killing herself

i can but she would need to talk to me on the phone becouse my spelling is bad other then that im always willing to help i you wont i will pm my number to you?
im sorry but no i need to handle this myself

slayer898

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:44 am

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I see.He got a bit better last night and came out of his hurtful depressed mood.He says it's strange when he's in a mood like that.That he never remembers all the good we have,but remembers much if not all of the bad things he's said while in that mood.Then he feels like a terrible person for it and thinking about it makes him feel depressed again.He calls it an endless circle and that I should have left him many many times for it.All his previous girlfriends left him for stupid reasons(some were even dared to date him)and his family treats him like he's worthless,so I see where his problems come from.

He's happy I care for him so much and that I stand by him no matter what.He finds it strange,but I just remind him that this is what a real mate does 3nodding

that the way to do it you will see he will bounce back I know for a fact
as for the family they are bad people picking at a guy while he's down
how low, you are doing the right thing trust me my lady lost lots of bf's
to her old friend and her old friend use to make up stuff so she couldn't get anyone to date her then she moved down here a year after i got out of the
mantels I hooked up with Yamu just remember by looks I'm just I'm just ok I'm like a 5 as for Rose is like a 20 and she came down here got me back on my feet
and made my life better because lord know I'm only good at fighting and art fighting
is only good if im being robbed even then gun beats me as for my art I'm really good but
I need more school time before I can be seen leave me poor like a whore
for going to schoool so much long story short yamu gave me my life back
it to her days to trust me and she always haves me around because of fear she might lose me at first she was afraid of here geting cheated on so i proved her wrong by always being around even if it means i have to live of her
which was hard at first for me because i like to help and sitting on the couch eating yamu's food was not my plan of helping but i got over that.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:45 am

slayer898
trainerghallan
slayer898
i dont think you can unless you can stop a girl from killing herself

i can but she would need to talk to me on the phone becouse my spelling is bad other then that im always willing to help i you wont i will pm my number to you?
im sorry but no i need to handle this myself

sounds good

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:01 am

trainerghallan
Dark_Dragon_Bagera

that the way to do it you will see he will bounce back I know for a fact
as for the family they are bad people picking at a guy while he's down
how low, you are doing the right thing trust me my lady lost lots of bf's
to her old friend and her old friend use to make up stuff so she couldn't get anyone to date her then she moved down here a year after i got out of the
mantels I hooked up with Yamu just remember by looks I'm just I'm just ok I'm like a 5 as for Rose is like a 20 and she came down here got me back on my feet
and made my life better because lord know I'm only good at fighting and art fighting
is only good if im being robbed even then gun beats me as for my art I'm really good but
I need more school time before I can be seen leave me poor like a whore
for going to schoool so much long story short yamu gave me my life back
it to her days to trust me and she always haves me around because of fear she might lose me at first she was afraid of here geting cheated on so i proved her wrong by always being around even if it means i have to live of her
which was hard at first for me because i like to help and sitting on the couch eating yamu's food was not my plan of helping but i got over that.

Interesting,my boyfriend and I seem to be taking the same route.We would like to see one another,but his mother is a bit of a thorn in our sides.She's severely over protective,and thinks he's not"safe"here and doesn't want me to go there.I even offered to bring my own food and stay somewhere else at night,but she won't have it.We'll find a way though.And good luck to you and Yamu,and may you have a long and happy life together^^
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:19 am

I'm sorry if this sounds rude but, could we ease this into a nicer topic?

BloodySaberFang

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:44 am

BloodySaberFang
I'm sorry if this sounds rude but, could we ease this into a nicer topic?

I agree, this appears to be more fit for Serious Discussion.

I had to fix my dad's laptop today because he had some virus on it. It only took 5 minutes of googling it to find out how to remove it.
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games