Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:57 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Seeing the blaze coming towards Kazuo and his comrades Kazuo makes handsigns then slaps his hands on the ground. Suddenly crystal walls shoot up from the earth and form together creating a crystal dome to protect all of them from the blaze. Kazuo stands up straight. "This should protect us for a little while so we can re-group and plan."

(Wouldn't this technique kill irish and phi and anyone else that is in this area that I didn't protect with my dome?)

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:58 pm
i read the jutsu, it didnt say that it had to be directly touching them for it to work  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 pm
(Yes but your clones never transported anywhere. This jutsu is for transportation and not just an attack. You would have to leave the area if you were going to use this technique.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:03 pm
What ever  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:05 pm
(Ok nevermind that technique can actually do damage as well as transport, keep your post and I shall edit mine to fit your attack.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:14 pm
{.....}  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:22 pm
(since no ones listening to me im outy)ray leaves the montun and gos to the acadomy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:55 pm
((.....Welll...time to hit the old Dusty trail, but not before i help you guys one last time))

Jake finished breaking the rocks, as he focused his chakra and the entire area outside the dome, (including the clones of jedi) would suddenly see the ground break away to reveal at least of mile of sand inbedded with jakes chakra (cant be manipulated by anyone else but me), sand which jake had spent some time making. Using this sand, jake made several shadow clones under the sand with him, and then he himself swam off, as the clones would finish up here. One of the clones created a tsunami of sand to crush the clones and jedi, making sure to leave out Kazuo and the others to give them time to escape, while the another clone rose out of the ground, this clone to jedi would look like the real one, and thanks tot he bloodline crusher, jedi wouldn't be able to check to see if it was or not. This clone made a wall of sand rise up to block any attack that jedi would send at it, as 4 more clones made 4 more walls, rising up to form a box around the clone.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:04 pm
{woa woa woa, how the heck can you minipulate sand if your not the 1 tailed host?}  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:27 pm
(It's possible without the one tailed.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:03 pm
irishshamrock12
irishshamrock12
Kazuma quickly did handsigns ,"Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu ( Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)", the dragon head statue rose up form the ground and fired it's destructive cannon balls at the crystal dragon. At that moment his second tail formed, the tip was yellow, suddenly lightning struck the ground makind a crack infront of the dragon, the crack started to form a chasm, suddenly it started to pour rain just over the chasm.

((Pyro I bolded what you need to re-read))

i was using it to block the attack to protect the dragons  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:13 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro llooked at everyone and saw the wall "ok everyone hold your breath" pyro said as he made handsigns and sunk everyone helping him into a dome he mdae after making another handsign "ok we need to work out a plan and here is how it will be done" pyro started still in a pissy mood "Kazuo i need you to come with me and the rest of you im going to need you to cause a distraction..this move will case alot of destruction so please follow it t othe last point" pyro said "Kazuo ill need you to create a giant mcrystal rock the size of a meteor and i will nee you to make two dragons to stop any interuptions when i say go...and the others please hold of the assasins as long as possible" pyro said waiting till everyone understood

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

(We are already in a crystal dome Pyro. I can't exactly make a large rock out of no where, i have no jutsu for it.)

Kazuo looks at Pyro and nods. "Alright, but I can't exactly make a crystal rock. I have something else though that can be just as good. Just give me the signal and I can drop this dome and we can begin."

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:31 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro nods back ok but dont you have the ability to manipulate the crystals?" pyro asked "but what ever if you can make somthing bigger then go for it" pyro said as he formed handsigns making a giant ball of earth then made anothe handsign making 5 ember clones and making aonther handsign shooting out oil from his mouth "ok Kazuo get ready...on the count of three drop the dome" pyro said starting the countdown "1...2...3... GO"

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

pyro hasu

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:45 pm
((We need a posting order))

Lighning started to crackle all over the dragon with explosive blasts, when the sand appeared Kazuma made the lighning hit it this turning it into desert glass.Suddenly it startedto pour rain on the giant ball of earth and the oil dripped down around Pyro and Kazuo, suddenly lightning sturdi the oil and it started on fire, trapping Pyro and Kazuo.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff