Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:21 am

"Hey im ready," Xiah said walking to the gates.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:23 am

Ian was waiting near the gates. He was sitting on a log of wood.

"Good luck Xiah." He said.

hivaids420

Newb

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:24 am

Drake nodded. "Good. We'll be heading towards the Mist Village first. I will be teaching you jutsus and help you get stronger for when you fight Byakuga. Lets go. " Drake started walking towards the Mist Village.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:24 am

Xiah bowed down, "Thank you Ian-sensei"

Dripples

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:27 am

And as he sees them walk away, Ian stood up and walked towards the village. The log disappeared with a 'poof'. He's heading straight to the library, or perhaps, just loiter around the village, and see what has changed since then.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:29 am

After a minute Xiah and Drake left.

(Lets go post at mist oh and i have to go in 30 min, and after that i won't on be for like a week or 3 days)

Dripples

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:42 am

Zann left the village, heading back to his own. His falcon grew large again, and he hopped on and flew away.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:46 am

Xantos walked to Zann.
"Alright...I'm ready to go."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:27 am

Raito was watching everything from a distance "hmm people going on missions and stuff seriously i am so bored" Raito said getting up and wlking into the village....
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:26 pm

Drake walked past the gates heading to Team 8 training grounds.

crimsonnobody

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:02 am

Zann flew to the gates on the same giant falcon as before. When he landed, the falcon shrunk and flew to his shoulder, perching there comfortably. Zann waited there for someone to open the gates, he had written a card just yesterday and didn’t really feel in the mood to write another one exactly the same.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:25 am

cain's The name...
Zaruto heard a knocking at the huge gates. So zaruto dashed to the top of the gates wall to see who it is.
It was zann.
"hey zann!" Zaruto yelled waving at him. Zaruto lightly jumped off and pulled at the chains. *CREEAAK* the gate made a huge rusty sound as he opened it. "come on zann lets go!"

...Don't Forget it.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:32 am

Zann walked in quickly, and the gates closed behind him. He tipped his Kumo headband as thanks, then looked at the shinobi carefully,
“If I remember right, your name’s Zaruto, am I correct?” Zann remembered that this boy had come to Kumogakure before.
“Anyway, I’d like to ask you something…mind if we go to the springs?” The springs was a good place to relax, something that he was keen to do.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:40 am

cain's The name...
"yes correct, im an uchiha by the way." Zaruto said touching his nose.

"sure lets go to the springs." It's been forver since zaruto last went to the springs...

...Don't Forget it.

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:43 am

Zann nodded and walked away from the gates, straight to the springs, he still had something to ask from yesterday, something that maybe only his teammates could answer.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games