Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:53 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"I'm not really surprised." Cobain said, still a tad hurt. "I won't pretend I haven't thought about it, though."

"Well, I can't travel with that Green. She'll kill me in my sleep if she thinks I'd try to bre-try to interfere with her scheming," Kiae said hastily, trying to cover herself.
"Or I'll snap, and she and her Warder will be dead as soon as they fall asleep one day," she added in a low tone. Kiae was angry beyond all belief, but sometimes doing her best to stay an Aes Sedai was hard. Especially when other women seemingly had no morals whatsoever.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:56 pm

((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((I gotta tend to the dishes now, be back soon, hour or two tops.))
Dorian smirked. "This is good. It shall be enjoyable." He said, idly wondering why she had told him after all.

(Dishes take you that long??)

Sielle smiled to herself, and continued her easy stride. She wished she had brought her mount, but had no intention of risking Atindan's life. "Probably the only other thing I worry about being alive," she thought in dry amusement, her two pets the only bright things in her life.
She enjoyed throwing people off balance, and knew for a fact that Dorian was indeed off his guard.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:03 pm

Color Me Fubar

"Well, I can't travel with that Green. She'll kill me in my sleep if she thinks I'd try to bre-try to interfere with her scheming," Kiae said hastily, trying to cover herself.
"Or I'll snap, and she and her Warder will be dead as soon as they fall asleep one day," she added in a low tone. Kiae was angry beyond all belief, but sometimes doing her best to stay an Aes Sedai was hard. Especially when other women seemingly had no morals whatsoever.

((Wait a minute rofl ... does she mean see, as in, hey, it's Cobain, or see, as in, hey, look, it's Cobain nekked...))
"Wait- what?" Cobain said, flushing slightly. He had thought she had meant something else entirely. "You mean, you're leaving? And you expect me to stay with the woman who bonded me in my sleep? I'm only her Warder in the name, Kiae, the woman can burn for all I care."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:07 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Wait a minute rofl ... does she mean see, as in, hey, it's Cobain, or see, as in, hey, look, it's Cobain nekked...))
"Wait- what?" Cobain said, flushing slightly. He had thought she had meant something else entirely. "You mean, you're leaving? And you expect me to stay with the woman who bonded me in my sleep? I'm only her Warder in the name, Kiae, the woman can burn for all I care."

(What the ******** are you TALKING about?!)

"You're still her Warder," Kiae said pointedly. "You're connected to her. What, are you going to try to leave? You obviously don't know as much about Bonding as you think you do," she said with a sigh.
It was obvious he was flustered - she remembered when he would pick up on something without any hints whatsoever, and she almost blew it twice. No more.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:08 pm

Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(Dishes take you that long??)

Sielle smiled to herself, and continued her easy stride. She wished she had brought her mount, but had no intention of risking Atindan's life. "Probably the only other thing I worry about being alive," she thought in dry amusement, her two pets the only bright things in her life.
She enjoyed throwing people off balance, and knew for a fact that Dorian was indeed off his guard.

((Family of six here. Lots of dishes. lol.))
Dorian grunted, irritated with the woman. He shrugged it off, however, and looked sideways at her. "And I supose you have some sort of plan? Or are we to simply rush in like a common mob?" He asked sarcastically.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:12 pm

((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Family of six here. Lots of dishes. lol.))
Dorian grunted, irritated with the woman. He shrugged it off, however, and looked sideways at her. "And I supose you have some sort of plan? Or are we to simply rush in like a common mob?" He asked sarcastically.

Sielle shrugged, and flashed him a calm smile. "And what if that is?" she suggested. "Djevik and the other Myrddraal are more than enough. Not to mention Trollocs," she added, a look of disgust on her face.
"Besides, these humans have no power. They're merely cannon fodder - a distraction," she elaborated, using a simple gesture of her hand to make a point. "They're merely to distract anyone left alive so I - and I suppose you - can find any items of Power," she added grudgingly.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:14 pm

Color Me Fubar
(What the ******** are you TALKING about?!)

"You're still her Warder," Kiae said pointedly. "You're connected to her. What, are you going to try to leave? You obviously don't know as much about Bonding as you think you do," she said with a sigh.
It was obvious he was flustered - she remembered when he would pick up on something without any hints whatsoever, and she almost blew it twice. No more.

((Gimme a break, little sleep and less food make hippie a little bit more off than usual xp .))
"I never said I knew anything about it." He said, shrugging. "But it can't possibly be worse than not being able to see you. Especially after finally finding you again."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle shrugged, and flashed him a calm smile. "And what if that is?" she suggested. "Djevik and the other Myrddraal are more than enough. Not to mention Trollocs," she added, a look of disgust on her face.
"Besides, these humans have no power. They're merely cannon fodder - a distraction," she elaborated, using a simple gesture of her hand to make a point. "They're merely to distract anyone left alive so I - and I suppose you - can find any items of Power," she added grudgingly.

((The White Tower was in Camelyn, right? I forget...))
"They're of no use to me dead. But, then again, they're of little enough use to me alive." Dorian said, shrugging. "And I doubt we'll find anything useful, unless we take it from an Aes Sedai or the White Tower itself."

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:24 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Gimme a break, little sleep and less food make hippie a little bit more off than usual xp .))
"I never said I knew anything about it." He said, shrugging. "But it can't possibly be worse than not being able to see you. Especially after finally finding you again."

"Well, if you think I'm going to be able to travel with that Green, you're insane," Kiae informed him sharply. "Never. I'll go with Andurael and Anthenor and continue my search for the New Order. That's all."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:27 pm

((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((The White Tower was in Camelyn, right? I forget...))
"They're of no use to me dead. But, then again, they're of little enough use to me alive." Dorian said, shrugging. "And I doubt we'll find anything useful, unless we take it from an Aes Sedai or the White Tower itself."

(No, Black Tower. But I don't think it's in the city itself...)

"I agree," Sielle was forced to admit. "But if Djevik commands it, I will do it."
"Although his hunt for al'Thor is a single-minded quest," she thought, feeling that nothing good would come of it. Of course, nothing good ever came of a Myrddraal.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:28 pm

Color Me Fubar

"Well, if you think I'm going to be able to travel with that Green, you're insane," Kiae informed him sharply. "Never. I'll go with Andurael and Anthenor and continue my search for the New Order. That's all."

"No, not at all," Cobain assured her. "I meant I was coming with you. Warder bond be damned, I was never much for following rules anyway." He said shrugging again.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:32 pm

Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(No, Black Tower. But I don't think it's in the city itself...)

"I agree," Sielle was forced to admit. "But if Djevik commands it, I will do it."
"Although his hunt for al'Thor is a single-minded quest," she thought, feeling that nothing good would come of it. Of course, nothing good ever came of a Myrddraal.

((Ooooh, 'kay then. 3nodding ))
Dorian snorted, makking a shooing gesture in her direction. "You're pathetic. You would lay down your own soul if Djevik commanded it." Although he could not blame her for at least checking for powerful items. He wondered just how well this would turn out for him.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:36 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"No, not at all," Cobain assured her. "I meant I was coming with you. Warder bond be damned, I was never much for following rules anyway." He said shrugging again.

"You bloody idiot," Kiae growled, beginning to grow frustrated. She was trapped - she couldn't break the Bond without starting a fight that would most likely be fatal for at least someone, and she couldn't tell him because the same fight would occur anyway.
"She'll attach you to her hip!" she informed him, her voice slightly shrill. "She'll keep you next to her day and night if you try to wander off. It's part of the Bond - a Sister can call her Warder back to her whenever she chooses. Control him against his will," she said, in disgust.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:38 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Ooooh, 'kay then. 3nodding ))
Dorian snorted, making a shooing gesture in her direction. "You're pathetic. You would lay down your own soul if Djevik commanded it." Although he could not blame her for at least checking for powerful items. He wondered just how well this would turn out for him.

"What makes you think I have a soul to lay down for him?" Sielle asked, a sudden empty smile flitting across her face. Her tone was suddenly void of emotion, and she let the silence blanket her before shrugging.
"I have no choice in the matter anymore," she informed him. She raised an eyebrow - she was sure this man would try to make off with something on his own. As long as it wasn't anything Djevik would want, so be it. If so...let him learn what it mean to cross a Myrddraal. Maybe it would humble him some.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:40 pm

Color Me Fubar

"You bloody idiot," Kiae growled, beginning to grow frustrated. She was trapped - she couldn't break the Bond without starting a fight that would most likely be fatal for at least someone, and she couldn't tell him because the same fight would occur anyway.
"She'll attach you to her hip!" she informed him, her voice slightly shrill. "She'll keep you next to her day and night if you try to wander off. It's part of the Bond - a Sister can call her Warder back to her whenever she chooses. Control him against his will," she said, in disgust.

Cobain grunted, suddenly furious again. He started to stand up. "Bloody woman and her flaming-" Cobain stopped suddenly, his eyes going wide. He had lost the mask in his anger. "Oh, my." He breathed, an odd look coming over his face. "Oh, Light." He sat back down suddenly and tried desperately to cover the bond again.
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games