Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:38 am
YAy! I got two vials! But something sucks... One of the letters I was trying to sell is missing! Now that I sold you yours... I have NONE! cry

Now there's no way for me to get the Maid's collar or headdress in time... *Sobs*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:41 am
So... anyway... What is everyone being for Halloween? (rl and Gaia...)

I hope I'll have that letter back and sold in time to get my maid stuff for Gaia... I'd love to see someone in the cavepersons' outfit... or the EDWARD SCISSORHANDS!!! wink

My boyfriend and I are going as Lydia & Beetlejuice from Beetlejuice! I'll post pics after Sunday night. blaugh

~Mouse~  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:41 am
stressed I hate it when Gaia glitches stuff like that! Mabey you should go to the Q+F fourm or something. That really bites... I can give you my remaining 377 gold if that will help any. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:46 am
KrauseMouse

I hope I'll have that letter back and sold in time to get my maid stuff for Gaia... I'd love to see someone in the cavepersons' outfit... or the EDWARD SCISSORHANDS!!! wink

My boyfriend and I are going as Lydia & Beetlejuice from Beetlejuice! I'll post pics after Sunday night. blaugh

~Mouse~

I'm going as a Human butcher in RL, I'm going to use fake blood and pour it on a white tee, then I have a glow in the dark meat cleaver. Also I'll be having a fake bloody human hand sticking out my pant pocket and i'll hold a fake bloody human leg. The other glow in the dark knife will prolly be hanging on my belt somehow.

I don't have any origonal ideas for halloween on Gaia, but i'll end up buying a ghost sheet or something just for laughs. I'm gunna be at the halloween partie this saturday on Gaia, hope to see you there Mouse! xd  

Plumbarius

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:47 am
Rats_have_rights
stressed I hate it when Gaia glitches stuff like that! Mabey you should go to the Q+F fourm or something. That really bites... I can give you my remaining 377 gold if that will help any. sad

That's ok, luv... I'm just hoping that the post I DID leave in the Questions forum will be responded too... they're flooded with stupid people asking about the vials. *GRRR.*

Where's your sense of fun and adventure, people? Do you REALLY want the answers before the game?

*Sheesh.*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:47 am
KrauseMouse
YAy! I got two vials! But something sucks... One of the letters I was trying to sell is missing! Now that I sold you yours... I have NONE! cry

Now there's no way for me to get the Maid's collar or headdress in time... *Sobs*

Don't worry, you still look devine! 3nodding  

Plumbarius

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:56 am
Rats_have_rights
KrauseMouse

Don't worry, you still look devine! 3nodding

Thanks, *Blushes,* But I'm still bummed. sad

I'll keep trying... but it's another 5000g I have to raise... dammit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:22 am
I got it! I got it! All my stuff! I went and broke down and sold some of my stuff in the shops... I sold that pseudo-hippie/beatnik stuff that was released before the last update... and my blue sunglasses, because I hated the way they looked on me. SO yay. I'm all ready now. Hippie flower, "Magenta" maid's costume, and my staff... and those creepy vials...

~Mouse~  

KrauseMouse
Captain

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:14 am
HALLOWEEN! It all starts tomorrow here on Gaia... Gambino's holdin' another party... I'll be around! wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:50 am
KrauseMouse

~Mouse~

Me and my friends are each dressing up as a character from Rocky Horror Picture show and going to the drive in to watch it play here in PG heh. i am dressing up as Tim Curry the transvestite haha should be interesting.  

Teizek

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:21 pm
Teizek
KrauseMouse

~Mouse~

Me and my friends are each dressing up as a character from Rocky Horror Picture show and going to the drive in to watch it play here in PG heh. i am dressing up as Tim Curry the transvestite haha should be interesting.

That's FANTASTIC! lol!

I'm dying my hair red tonight (seriously) and tomorrow night at our cast's annual Halloween Show, I get to play Magenta (FAVORITE ROLE, DUH) and I'm SOOOOOO excited!!! SOMEONE here in the GHG is from my area too (Newark, Delaware--although I've forgotten WHO!!! sweatdrop ) and they should DEFINITELY come see the show, it'll be a ROCKIN' ONE!!!!

~Mouse~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:45 pm
In RL I'm dressing up as a blue faerie. I have the cutest wings and I'm going TOT with some friends. It should be fun...yay, more inside jokes to make! xp

I can't wait for Halloween on Gaia! It should be fun. Despite all his indiscretions, Gambino sure knows how to throw a party. I bought three vials but my friend is HORDING them. It scares me because she's just muttering, "Vials...vials..." eek

Way to go Mouse! Glad to see that you got your maid outfit.  

Oktapous

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:34 pm
IRL Im dressed up like Alice Cooper, Im dressed up like him now because Im at school. whee
On gaia, I duno, a lunatic if I can sell my stuff soon. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:42 pm
Vials? I gotta go check that out. Anyways, my avi is being an angel I guess, since I have some of the stuff already for it. It was at first gonna be Bubbles the PPG, but I didn't think anybody would know who I was. Thats why my hair is in blonde pigtails. IRL I'm going to be a renesaince/fantasy type person. I'm wearing this long dark blue dress with a silver thingy over it and silver armbands. I bought a silver circlet while I went to the Texas Renfest a few weeks ago to wear with it. I'm also hoping to carry around a staff as well. whee Its my first year being the same thing twice.  

Jade Bagel

Jade Bagel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:43 pm
Vials? I gotta go check that out. Anyways, my avi is being an angel I guess, since I have some of the stuff already for it. It was at first gonna be Bubbles the PPG, but I didn't think anybody would know who I was. Thats why my hair is in blonde pigtails. IRL I'm going to be a renesaince/fantasy type person. I'm wearing this long dark blue dress with a silver thingy over it and silver armbands. I bought a silver circlet while I went to the Texas Renfest a few weeks ago to wear with it. I'm also hoping to carry around a staff as well. whee Its my first year being the same thing twice.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games