Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:53 am

Zann flew to the office on top of Houzan, and jumped in through the window. He then placed 2 scrolls and a mission report on her desk, and left the office through the window again, hoping that he didn’t disturb anything. He flew away towards the gates, just as the way he had come.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:03 am

Xantos took the tea, bowed to everybody and walked out.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:11 am

Daisuke walked into the Raikage's office.

"Susumu-sama, I am headed to the Snow Village for further training. Is there anything you need me to do before I leave?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:04 pm

Susumu makes a series of handseals her fingers glowing purple once again she slams her fingers into the sealed spot she made before around futashi's demon seal. 5-elemental unseal. her sharingan activate as the seals go away and she looks deep into futashi's eye "I have a seal that will allow your demon chakra to leak and mix with yours but its must stronger and much more controllable than your last. so look into my eyes" she says to futashi.

surprised ne second daisuke:

Eris5

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:55 pm

((alright))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:36 am

futashi looks at susumu's eyes. he then feel like something weird was going on. inside, the demon was being unsettled.

"hmm.....something is wrong. what is that girl doing to futashi and the seal?" the nibi said in his mind.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:33 pm

as the demon awakens Susumu search's deep into Futashi's eyes finding where the demon lives inside him. She enters its realm, Her sharingan blazing She approach's the demon behind its cage. "You do not own this soul, It owns you" She takes a seal from her pouch and slaps it ontop of the diteriated seal that once was, the bars strengthen and the nibi has much more trouble leaking its full being out. "Today you will learn of the great power of Futashi" Susumu grabs the nibi form that has been leaking out and shoves it back behind the bars, thus supressing the chakra for the time being. "those dreadful eyes!" It screams finally realizing what it was going up against. Susumu then exits Futashi's inner being.

Motionless a new look exists in Futashi's eyes, Susumu deactivates her sharingan. "Now you are in control" She smiles and walks to her desk looking at the scrolls and mission report that Zann dropped off. "hmmmm"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:33 pm

futashi looks at susumu. his eyes where solid black and he bowed at her. "thank you raikage ma'am." he said. and left to the door. he was smiling like a child. and then he exit out.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:35 pm

Susumu smiles and locks the door behind him making sure nobody enters the room, she places the two scroll in the center of the room and draws many seals around them to subdue whatever is drawn on this inside of these seals. she opens them quickly and observes them..."very interesting" she closes the seals quickly and puts them into hiding.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:47 pm

Lenon appeared outside the door and knocked.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:10 am

Bambi walked up to the door of the office a knocked gently at the door.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:01 pm

Susumu opens her doors for both Bambi and Lenon "ahh come in, come in"

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:25 pm

Kit rwached the Raikages building. He was soon to the door and he knocked gently.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:28 pm

"come in kit" Susumu smiles while stamping more paperwork.

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Kit walked in slowly and sat down infront of Susumu's desk. "I just wanted to apologize for leaving the village without your permission." He let out a sigh and looked at Susumu. "I was also wondering if i could have a mission?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games