Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:32 am
He fell silent, and then looked away in thought. "Yeah, I'm not sure if you'd want to borrow any of my clothes. Though, I might be able to pay for something decent."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 am
Of course she wouldn't mind borrowing Mello's clothes at all, but it might be the littlest bit awkward to say so. "U-uhm... okay....."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:38 am
"Okay, then you might as well get up now. We'll get something to eat before anything else." He waved a hand at her and shut the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 am
Shiranui walked down the sidewalk, book open and nibbling on the end of her pen, not watching where she was going of course.  

BassGBaby

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:50 am
"Okay!" She smiled and stretched a bit more. "Time for food!" She then followed after Mello.

"Yay!!!" Risky agreed happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:54 am
He glanced back at her as she followed, "Anything you want specifically?" Mello asked, wanting to narrow down the list of places they could go.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:58 am
Shiranui looked up at a small resturant and wandered in. Not really wanting food per 'se, she just wanted a place to sit down and study.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 am
"Uhm... no, nothing specific! I guess, like last night, just something that's more... american, I guess..." She said with a smile.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:13 am
"Hmm." He held the door for her as he stepped outside, "If you way so." Good thing there were lots of breakfast dinners around. Mello nodded, "I know a good place." He beckoned her to follow.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:17 am
"Okay! It's always good to experience new things and food, especially in a new place." Asako said with a nod, following after Mello. "And I also get to know more about where I am that way!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 am
He smiled a little. "Yeah, learning though experience." He agreed, "I guess it's a good idea to enjoy things as you can." The place wasn't that far off so It didn't take them that long to get there. He opened the door and walked inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 am
Shiranui looked up from her table as people walked in. Somehow they looked different. "They are different Atamerasu."

"Indeed." The otherworldly creature responded.  

BassGBaby

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:29 am
She followed him inside and sat down at a booth near the window. "It's nice here..." She said with a smile, looking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:31 am
He watched as the girl glanced around, he followed her gaze until one of the waiters approached. They received menus and were asked for starters or beverages. "I'll have... ice tea." Mello responded, not thinking about it much.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:37 am
"I'll have an orange juice," Asako said with a smile to the waiter before looking at the menu, again annoyed by having to translate the characters.

Risky flew around, looking at everything before she noticed another Shinigami. "W-what....? And she seems to be possessing that person. Must be another Death Note..." Risky said to herself. She then settled next to Asako, continuing to glance over at the other Shinigami, keeping an eye on her, unsure what might happen next.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games