Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:20 pm
She was quite embaressed."Uh uhh it it's not that.I liked......it.AHHH I dunno!!"She spoke quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 pm
((This place is burnt up, destroyed and blood splattered everywhere. What a messed up genin I was...))  

Zombie Swagger

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:59 pm
-Yun turns around, his face still red.-

"Y-you mean it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:54 pm
"Well I wouldn't lie about it!!"She was a nervous mess."Ummmm...did you?"  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:17 pm
Momo _Luv_Hinamori
"Well I wouldn't lie about it!!"She was a nervous mess."Ummmm...did you?"

-Yun shakes his head-

"No, I wouldn't lie to you"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:51 am
Hikari sat down."Oh goodness."She stood back up, looking at Yun.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:43 am
-getting himself together, his face still kinda red however, Yun turns to Hikari.-

"Hey, I saw a resturant on the way here, wanna go get something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:42 pm
She took in a breath."Yes.I would like that."She smiled.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:04 pm
Chinatsu arrvied in the graveyard and looked around, she placed her hand on a grave stone and sat on it. Chinatsu prefered it here, the humans here were just how she liked them, dead. She continued to walk though the graveyard looking for someone to test her skills on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:17 pm
hibiki cam walking through the grave yard then fell to his knees at his father aro`s grave stone"dad me kazuo and pyro did it." he said to the grave then saw the strager wandering around.  

Aro97

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 pm
Sunso had wondered into the graveyard sleepily, his eyes lidded slightly as his sword glowed slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:20 pm
Chinatsu looked around, it was dead as...as a graveyard. She then sat on a gravestone and pulled out a flute. Chinatsu had played the flute some when she was little, hopefully she could still remember. Placing the flute up to her mouth she began to play a slow soothing song that echoed though the graveyard.  

Nikki-Xion14

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:24 pm
hibiki put his hand in the ground and could feel his fathers face since he was not dead very long. then pulled it out then got up whiping off a tear the look at the girl playing the flut."thanks for seting the mood right."he said as he walked off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:25 pm
As sunso wondered, he heard the sound of the flute, and at first, out of pure reaction, Aimed his finger like a gun at the flute player, as a small, but sharp finger bone would wiz by her left ear, he then returned his hand to his side, facing the flute player, "......" he looked at her with silence, as the light around him would seem to change, making everything around sunso a blur.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:26 pm
hibiki put his hand in the ground and could feel his fathers face since he was not dead very long. then pulled it out then got up whiping off a tear the look at the girl playing the flut."thanks for seting the mood right."he said as he walked off.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff