Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:00 pm

Melthin nodded and set everything on the table, arranging it so it was set and ready to be used. It was almost like a ritual to him. He put the bowls on the table with the spoons in the bowls, a napkin at each side, a cup in the upper right hand corner of each seat and the pitcher between the two. He held onto the tray and nodded to both Ethin and Esole, stepping back and closing the door again. "Enjoy" He intoned as he leaned in the corner, resting his eyes for a moment.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Ethin turned from his watch of the front of the inn, nearly toppling himself and the chair over from it's two-legged stance but catching himself at the last second. Brushing his dark, curly hair out of his eyes with a hand absentmindedly, he nodded thanks to Melthin and strode over to the table.
Settling himself so that his sword hilt wasn't jabbing him in the side, he inhaled deeply to the wonderous aroma of the stew sitting before him.
"Are you not hungry?" he asked between spoonfuls of the hot stew.

--

Beaming up at Melthin, Esole sat herself across from Ethin at the table with a sigh. Swallowing a spoonful of the stew, Esole nodded in agreement with Ethin's question and directed a questioning stare at Melthin.

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:36 pm

"I am fine. Please do not let me spoil the meal for you. If you wish I could come back later after you and Esole have finished." It was a small regret that Esole would be out of his sight if he did leave, yet he still wondered if he should be crawling under a rock to sleep in the night. This talent is disturbing yet I must know its extent for my research. If I must be outcast for wanting knowledge then so be it. I will sleep under that rock. His mind just went on in a sorrowful monotone as he stood there, listening at the door incase the Yellow wished to come and completely ignore his existence.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:43 pm

Esole bit back an oath when she nearly choked on a large piece of potato. Coughing, she drank some punch then sighed. She hadn't expected those sorrowful emotions that sank through the Bond from Melthin.
Rising elegantly, she glided over to Melthin and laid a gentle hand on his chest with her face close to his. "Dearest, what is troubling you so that I can feel it through the Bond?" she said, her dark eyes staring into his, full of concern. "Is it something.. I did?"

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:54 pm

His eyes shot open with an almost shocked expression only to close and make a sigh escape his lips Right. I forgot about the bond. "No I was merely reminiscing, nothing more." He smiled and put a hand on hers to try and sooth her concerns in some way. "I keep forgetting that I am bonded it seems." Mentally he schooled himself back to monotone information, deciding that he would need to control his thoughts more carefully while he was around Esole.

((Grrr...I’m getting all these good ideas for past stuff before the history in my profile....Like a reason to why he dislikes Yellow's and why he's so bent on continuing to research his talent...>_<))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 pm

(Would you like to edit it?)

Disappointed, she let her hand drop and went back to her stew with a sigh. It seemed he wouldn't be telling her what was bothering him. "Oh well," she thought sadly. She finished her stew in silence and pondered what should be done next.

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:13 pm

((Well...I should run it past you first in a PM to see if it could clash with anything I already have down although I don’t think it will.))

"You seem saddened. Did you wish to know what I was thinking of?" He stood straighter, kicking off of the wall and standing erect as he watched her. She knows close to nothing about me. Perhaps I should tell her why I do what I do. He adjusted his glasses and let another sigh escape him, not liking to think about his past much.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:36 pm

Color Me Fubar
Kiae shrugged glumly, and got to her feet. "I think I've beaten this subject into the ground well enough," she said. "Thank you for listening to me, Ethin. I need to get some rest. Tomorrow I'm going to see what else I can dig up around here."
Smiling at him, she adjusted her skirts and made her way up to her room, and blinked when she saw Cobain on the bed. "I thought you'd be gone somewhere by now," she said.

"Where else would I go?" Cobain asked, standing up. "I wanted to tell you I was sorry." He went on glumly. "I really didn't want to cause such a scene, or make you so angry, or hurt you- any of it. I'm sorry." he repeated, sighing and slumping his shoulders.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:53 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Where else would I go?" Cobain asked, standing up. "I wanted to tell you I was sorry." He went on glumly. "I really didn't want to cause such a scene, or make you so angry, or hurt you- any of it. I'm sorry." he repeated, sighing and slumping his shoulders.

Kiae's jaw dropped before she could help it, and shut the door softly behind her. She surveyed Cobain for a long moment before moving and resting her hand on his arm.
"I'm sorry too," she said. "I should have controlled my temper better. As Ethin said, arguments are mutual fights," she added with a small smile. "Feel better that you got it all off your chest, though?" she asked.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Color Me Fubar

Kiae's jaw dropped before she could help it, and shut the door softly behind her. She surveyed Cobain for a long moment before moving and resting her hand on his arm.
"I'm sorry too," she said. "I should have controlled my temper better. As Ethin said, arguments are mutual fights," she added with a small smile. "Feel better that you got it all off your chest, though?" she asked.

"A bit, yeah." Cobain admitted, laying a hand over Kiae's. "And don't worry about it- you had every right." He said, smiling back.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"A bit, yeah." Cobain admitted, laying a hand over Kiae's. "And don't worry about it- you had every right." He said, smiling back.

"Good, because so do I," Kiae informed him lightly, before reaching up to give him a quick peck on the cheek.
"Now, tomorrow I have to figure out who the hell is behind all this in town," she continued quickly, as if nothing had happened. She paced about the room slowly, arms crossed. "It wasn't that blasted witch, unfortunately. She was there to attack me, but didn't set up the trap. Any ideas?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:05 pm

Color Me Fubar

"Good, because so do I," Kiae informed him lightly, before reaching up to give him a quick peck on the cheek.
"Now, tomorrow I have to figure out who the hell is behind all this in town," she continued quickly, as if nothing had happened. She paced about the room slowly, arms crossed. "It wasn't that blasted witch, unfortunately. She was there to attack me, but didn't set up the trap. Any ideas?"

Cobain kept smiling, one of the rare smiles that touched his whole face. "Not many. I can ask about town for anyone who just came in, anyone acting suspicious, all that. Nobody would know I'm Cobain, because I'd be Poor Tom." He suggested helpfully.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:07 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Cobain kept smiling, one of the rare smiles that touched his whole face. "Not many. I can ask about town for anyone who just came in, anyone acting suspicious, all that. Nobody would know I'm Cobain, because I'd be Poor Tom." He suggested helpfully.

She glanced back at him, and raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Poor Tom?" she repeated dryly, and shook her head. "No, they've already seen you with Ethin and I, so no go. And whoever is behind this probably hasn't even revealed themselves. Running an entire town on their whim...who can do that?" she mused, tapping her chin as she continued to walk back and forth past Cobain.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:11 pm

Color Me Fubar

She glanced back at him, and raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Poor Tom?" she repeated dryly, and shook her head. "No, they've already seen you with Ethin and I, so no go. And whoever is behind this probably hasn't even revealed themselves. Running an entire town on their whim...who can do that?" she mused, tapping her chin as she continued to walk back and forth past Cobain.

"Nobody remebers a beggarman." Cobain explained, shrugging. "It's worked before." He frowned thoughtfully, scratching at his throat. "We know it's the Order... it must be someone pretty high up. Maybe even a Fade? No, probably not." He murmured. "I suppose all we can do now is keep our heads low and our ears open."

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Nobody remebers a beggarman." Cobain explained, shrugging. "It's worked before." He frowned thoughtfully, scratching at his throat. "We know it's the Order... it must be someone pretty high up. Maybe even a Fade? No, probably not." He murmured. "I suppose all we can do now is keep our heads low and our ears open."

"The only Fade I know with enough power is Djevik, and he's occupied with some other plot," Kiae said, frowning to herself. "I'm giving myself a headache!" she complained a moment later, pausing in her pacing. She stared out the window, and shook her head.
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games