Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:43 am
Reaper replied in an emotionless voice, "Lead the way to this stop." He was curious as to what this stop would be and how long it would take. Hopefully not long. While it didn't cause him to burn up in flames, Reaper held a strong distaste towards the sun and everything it stood for. Life, warmth, things that Reaper had gone without for such a long time he had forgotten what it was like. On top of that, light always made his head ache and his power weaken.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:50 pm
Sparrow Girl stopped walking as she heard her father speak. She looked to him with her head looking towards him. Then she looked away and walked back to the corner she was at, lied down, lied her head on the ground, and stayed quiet. She new what she did was out of speak but she had it for some reason. Sparrow felt like she didn't belong anywhere anymore. So she said to herself with her paws over her head, "What is wrong with me?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:20 am
'What do you mean ?' Robin asked Sparrow girl kneeling beside her, he felt sorry for her daughter, clearly something else way wiehging his daughter down, he'd been so caught with the occurance of the night he had litlte time to rejoice at the return of his lost little daugther because the increasignyl disturbing events of tonight. He just hoped nothing else drew him out of the cave tonight for the sake of his fragile relationship of his team was no in jeoporday.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:51 am
'Very well, if were lucky I may find some unwillingly volutnteers to serve in your army' Shade mused stepping over to Reaper. In a blink the two reappered in front of a grimy bar the sun dancing over the slimy puddles outside. 'Come I have a certain disppostion to the sun' he mututred stridng inside. Time was short so he would keep the meeting of the remaining crime bossess brief and short. He tiring of these greeedy small minded beady eyeed indiduals, though soon their purpose would be fuffilled and he woudln't have to contend with the selfish and impure desiires.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:48 pm
"Sparrow Girl," said Starfire in a worry tone. She wished she new what was going on. "What is wrong Sparrow?" she asked her daughter.

Sparrow Girl shivered in fright. She then heard her father and mother's voice. She looked to them both and said, "I feel strange, weak, frighten, confused, and worthless. Even alone and the worst feeling of all, not belonging anywhere."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:18 pm
'Why ?, your part of the family and your team. How can you be alone ?' Robin asked delciately not wishing to upset his daughters fragile mood any further. He couldn't understand why she was in such distress and such a depressive mood. It semmed as if the msierable tentacles of Gotham had also gripped his friends and family and was slowly crushing the goodness and cheer which resided in thier heart.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:29 pm
'I've been feeling like this ever since I became Sparrow Girl. I've changed and don't feel the same anymore. I also feel dead, well part at least. For I must find myself but where. I know I am someone but I don't who. There's another part of me that's missing. And ever since I killed my darkside when I was out there alone, that also change me. My heart felt darker but there is still happyness in me but at times I can't seem to find it at all," said Sparrow Girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:44 am
'But thier still some of you in thier Sparrow girl. Maybe this part of yousrelf you need to recover will help make you an even better person, where you belong wont be clear and apparent it's for you to find and not spend all your life running for those who care for you' Robin said delciately, now wasn't the time for his daughter to have meltdown, not here and not now.

Jason slipped down back ontop the highest platform in the cave, the patheictic dribbled of the child echeoed throughout the cave being magnfied to an annoying picth, she seemed to think everything revolved around her and that nothing seemed to matter but her welfare and being and expected everything to be running after her and keeping both of thier eyes fully focused on her.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:44 pm
"Huh," Sparrow Girl was surprised at how her father can do that, How he can always be right and not wrong. She then transformed into her regular form and untied her born hair. She let her hair go down and looked to her father. "Your right. For some reason father your always right about something and I'll never know why. But those are great treats that makes you a great father. Thank you and I'll show this witch that cursed me that I can prove to her that I'm good. I don't want to be evil, never. I want to be someone useful and more well other things too," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:09 am
'Good, now come on we should how the results are coming' Robin got up streacthing, he had to invertiable duties which he was unable to avoid. One was checking on thier delighftul unfairly detained priosner and second would be contending with Red Robin, he had such a fun night yet to come, while no doubt over complications would ensue.

Jason slipped down to centeral level on the cave standing behind Tim solemenly, when the Titan and his little crew came back he'd aruge then, but for now it was time for formualte a new plan. Eventually the news that Batman hadn't been seen or has left Gotham would spread pumping of crime rates like a ballon before the celebrations began, it was up to someone to temporaily take the mantle and keep the balloon down. 'Tim do we still have the prototpyes and spare suits and equipment for Batman ?' he asked delicately trying not alieanate he one allie.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:33 am
'Umm yeah' Tim replied absent mindely closing down an internet browser after search. It was useful to see what infomration the media had obtained around Gotham or on the Dark Knight himself. It seemed no had stumbled over the fact that the Dark Knight was absent though had begun to focus on the return of Robin. This would mean an ego burst for Jason, being again sidelined for someone else.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:19 pm
Then Sparrow Girl transformed into a brown wolf-dog. She followed her father and stood by his side. For some reason when she's around her father, she feels alright.

Starfire followed the two and stood next to Sparrow Girl. She rubbed her head and looked up. everyhting seemed to be going good with her daughter. Well, so far anyways.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:12 am
As Robin apporached the Bat-computer he aknowledged the omnious return of Red Robin. He hoped he managed to control his anger and immature impluses. He seemed obessed with alienating himself from those who were here to help him. He decided to set an example by making the first mature move. 'Tim what are the status on the results, Red-Robin i'd like to go over some possilbe leads in the disaparence of The Batman' he said firmly but with soft hint of friendship and welcoming respect.

Jason looked up detecting the forced langaugue and tones in Robin's voice, he to had training alongside the Dark Knight and knew what he was trying to do, try to make him accept the fact he was here to stay until he got around for looking for The Batman, well he had a temporary soultion until then. Gotham needed a Batman and didn't specifically mean it had to be Bruce Wayne. They'd kept a lot of old and early verions of the Bat-suit and a infinite amount of spares. It was just simply getting the suit put together.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:36 am
'They should be ready soon, we gathered some infomation and reports which could help in the investigation' Tim added helpfully, Jason seemed to have calmed down for now, though he was going to be careful not at allow Jason to see the amassing reports revoling around Robins return and revealed distaste for Jason's violent and uconventional methods set down by his predecessor beofre him.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games