Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:45 pm
"Suko!" Ethan shouted from surprised. he just wanted to kiss him but he thought that wouldn't be a good idea to do in front of Cindy. He hugged him with a big grin on his face.
" I dont care if im late! im just so glad to see you are okay. i was beginning to think that you worse than i thought!" Ethan smiled letting go of suko.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:01 pm
Mayumi closed the space Travis had put between them and caressed his cheek.
She was so determined to have him….
Pulling his face to hers she kissed him again. This time different, this time more…just more.
This time filled with passion and hunger and electricity.
Everything building between them since they first saw each other now being passed and shared between their lips.
The sense of release was addicting. She began to pull back.
No. Travis’s mind complained. He needed so much more right now.
Her face lingered close to his- tempting him.
“Alright. You did this to yourself.” Travis warned quickly before pulling Mayumi by the back of her neck back to his lips. He kept his hand on her neck while the other gripped her shoulder. Travis kissed Mayumi with all he had in him before, he too, pulled away returning to his full height. His chin rested atop her head; his breathing heavy.
Travis was now wearing a smirk on his face, “Well that’s different.” He stated out of breath. Bet that other guy didn’t kiss her like that. He thought almost arrogantly.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:17 pm
Mayumi beamed as Travis kissed her back, she could tell he really wanted more by the time she'd pulled away. He kissed unlike anyone ever had before. It was so, new. Mayumi liked it.
Finally. She'd thought.
"Very different. But I still liked it. You're good." She said, her head rested against his chest her right hand did, too. Mayumi's left arms held him around his waist.
It was so comforting to be held by him, to hold him.

The urge to kiss him again rang in her mind, it was hard to resist the thought.
His chin rested atop her head, she looked up at him. Craning her neck, she kissed his jaw. Her lips tingled with excitment at the touch.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:11 pm
Suko smiled and hugged him back," Yes Cindy's been taking care of me i was just alittle tired thats all," He said and tried to sit up but his joints didnt want to move from the comfortable position they were in so he sighed and stayed that way," I wish you could stay here with me buttt im not so sure thyat your teacher next class would like that one bit," He said with a smile," Dont worry im here with Cidy nothing bads going to happen to me." He said wiht slight grin  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:01 pm
Ethan pouted like a dog, not wanting to leave.
"awww but suko-kun..."Ethan mumbled. Yet stood up and adjusted the strap for his bag.
"Fine, i'll come stop by at lunch time. Is that okay Sensei?" Ethan asked Cindy.

"Of course dear. You are welcome anytime." She said with a kind smile.
"Bye SUko-kun" Ethan waved goodbye as he walked out the door rushing to his next class.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:35 pm
(( o ya this remined me to ask, whats the differnce between kun san sama etc. i dont get it))

Suko barly had time to say good bye to Ethan before he was out of the door. He sighed alittle feeling slightly lonly on the inside and whispered under his breathe hoping Cindy wouldnt hear," I love you," He said and smiled to imself, before tueing to Cindy and said," Anything else, i guess while im gunna stay here til lunch and wait for Etahn."  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:06 pm
Cindy kept her sweet smile on. He's so cute! She thought. Cindy turned to Suko,
"Are you feeling any better? If you are, you are welcomed to go back to your dorm or just stay here. I'm about to go on break so i wont be able to hang out with you, Sorry Suko-san." Cindy explained really apologizing to him for not being able to stay with him.
" My new intern is going to cover for me while I'm gone. Maybe he'll entertain you until lunch." Cindy said trying to assure him he'll find something to do. Just as Cindy finished talking a young man in a long lab coat knocked on the door.
"Konichiwa." The said said in a very soft voice.
" Oh, Hello! You're early Rama-san! i was just getting my stuff.." Cindy said surprised to see her intern here so early. Her face turned beet red, from embarrassment. She turned away trying to hide her face from the tall masculine man. The man chuckled as he walked in.
"Oh i see you are leaving me with a patient..Hello, i am Laurence Ramachandra. you can call me by whatever you like." he extended his hand out for suko the shake it with a smile on his face.
((~~~~His Picture~~~ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:22 pm
Travis liked having Mayumi pressed to his chest. It almost felt like he was protecting her from the world.
He realized he would always protect her, no matter what.
Travis wouldn’t be able to resist doing something if it were for her safety.
He chuckled softly, “This isn’t my first time kissing anyone.” He stated almost offended, jokingly though. Still holding her, his skin felt different, the skin on his fingertips able to....feel more.

His cell phone rang again. And like the first time he ignored it. It was probably his father realizing his son hadn’t attended any of his classes for that day. It was getting kind of late or so Travis figured judging by the dwindling sunlight.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:42 pm
Mayumi, because her body was pressed to his, felt Travis's phone buzz. It vibrated through his body.
I wonder who that is. I thought it heard it buzz earlier, too. Mayumi thought.
It seemed as though Travis, too, had noticed that it was starting to get dark. The sun was beginning to go down.
"I'm sure it isn't. And I already knew that, silly." She said, and kissed his neck.
"Your skin is soo... I don't know how to explain it. Irrisistable? Yes. That's the word I'm looking for." She said, her lips resting against the skin of his neck.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:39 pm
“Yeah. I guess that’s a good word for it.” Travis agreed.
He found himself unable to concentrate on anything other than her lips on his neck. It felt so relaxing..
His eyes slid closed again. “Hmmmmm.” Travis half moaned half sighed.
Travis caught a scent in the breeze. It was time to go.

Travis never got caught in here because he was long gone before anyone got close enough to spot him.
He sighed, letting go of Mayumi. “You can’t stay here anymore. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Travis told her, his eyes set in the direction of the human that was coming closer. A cop? A bum looking for somewhere to sleep maybe? Whoever it was it was better to get Mayumi out before they got in.
“That way.” Travis directed Mayumi to the spot he used to exit from when he couldn’t go the way he came. There was a clearing in a bush, behind it a hole in the fence she could easily get through.

haruxxx
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:54 pm
(( OMG thats soubi from LOVELESS, i just started reading that series^^))

Suko smiled gently and shook his hand gently. "Hello, ...Rama," He said just preferring to keep it simple," Im Suko Naganashi, nice to meet you." He said smiling and showing his fangs to make sure Rama could tell what he was," Im a vampire," He said an dhis eyes blazed a quick Crimson before going back to just purple," Ill think ill stay and chat for a bit Cindy, thank you for your kindness and hospitality," He said with a bright smiel and winked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:15 pm
Mayumi had seemed to catch the scent just seconds before he said something.
"Okay. I will see you tomorrow. I don't think I could stand not seeing you for a day. I love you, Travis." Mayumi whispered, then kissed his cheek. Running off in the direction he'd pointed to, Mayumi found a holes in the chain link fence she could get through. Having wolf-like instincts, she eased through the hole without a problem.
I hope he'll be okay. Her mind pursued her already. She felt empty already, being away from him; she wanted to hold him again. Never leave his side.

By the time Mayumi was back at the school, there was hardly any light left in the sky. She saw a silhouette of someone standing on a pathway on the school grounds. Was there really someone from the office waiting for her by the front gates?
Damn. She thought, wondering what they'd do to her.

"Mayumi Yamada? Is that you?" A man's voice called.
"Yes." She quickly responded.
"Where've you been? You missed four of your classes today? We'd thought you ran away. Some students reported you and a boy left campus about an hour or so ago. We've discovered who that was. Travis Rightmen. Where'd you two go?" The man asked as they walked back into the school

Mayumi knew lying would be the only way to get through this.
"We went into town. We.. well I guess we just decided to ditch school and go hang out." Mayumi said. It was only the half-truth.

"Well your parents have been called and are worried about you. They decided not to contact the police, but that's alright since you're back and seemingly alright." He said, they were now in the main office.
"You should call them.. your parents. So they know you're okay." He adviced.
Mayumi was surprised that he was being so calm. That was a first for her and adults.

A few hours later, Mayumi lay in her bed, trying to sleep. Her mother had been crying in the background, her father had spoken on the phone.
They didn't seem angry as much as they were relieved she was okay.
She'd been alone on the room with the phone, so she explained the lie to them, but added that the boy she was with was her recent boyfriend. Her dad had gotten the message out of that. That she'd imprinted on a boy.
Mayumi was dead tired, so she decided to fall asleep instead of keeping herself awake, with her thoughts.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:47 am
Travis made sure Mayumi had made it out safely, listening to her breathing and fleeting footfalls. Climbing his way up a tree he waiting in the cover of shadow and foliage.
His eyes shimmered gold reflecting the low light there was. His breathing slowed, motionless in the tree, waiting for the person to come into view. By the sound of the persons heavy steps Travis knew it to be male.
He took a few sniffs of the air.
Leather and hair gel?
Travis crouched lower to see. “If you’re in here don’t waste my time. You know I have better places to be.” His father’s uninterested voice came. What was he doing here?!
He knew about the park? How?

What was puzzling still was the fact he was actually here and hadn’t sent someone else like he usually did.
Why deal with your family when you can pay someone else to do it for you? Travis thought, filled with disdain.
His father came into view now. His cell phone was out and in front of his face casting a bluish glow to his aggravated features.

Travis thought about staying in his hiding place but soon slipped to the floor, landing on all fours. “What?” Travis called, already unable to hide his immense hate for his blood father. His father’s sharp eyes left the tiny screen to shoot a glare before returning down again.
“You’re mother’s been calling you.” His voice was almost mechanical how he managed to drain it of all feeling.
You’d think there would be some worry in a father’s voice to discover his son had been missing for the day, but there wasn’t. He didn’t even seem to care really, other than the annoyance of it all.
That’s what he was to him. An annoyance, and the feelings were mutual.
“Yeah? And how would you know? You haven’t seen her since last January! Something more important then her dad? Like a sell in Canada, maybe?” Travis retorted thick with anger and sarcasm. His father didn’t find the humor. “Please, Canada isn’t worth my money or my time.”
Travis rolled his eyes.
“I’ve run out of time for this-just be in class tomorrow or I’ll send someone for you.” He said before turning to leave. His expensive leather shoes caked with mud and grass and he still managed to be above it all. A truly powerful man.

--------

Travis walked alongside the women’s dorm building looking for the right window.
Most lights were off but some remained. He took a step back before running and jumping up the wall. Mayumi’s strong wolfish smell acted as a neon sign pointing to her window.
He pushed it open with ease and silence. Although it was pitch black he could see inside the room perfectly due to his night vision. He spotted Mayumi sleeping in her bed.
Asleep already…Travis felt slightly disappointed by this.
He quickly and quietly walked through the room of sleeping girls.
He was only there for one.

Travis sat on the edge of her bed near her torso. Leaning over her he brushed her hair from her neck and kissed it. Wake up so I don’t feel completely sleazy. Travis thought.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:49 pm
((hahaha me too~! i finished the series already. i couldn't find a good pic for this dude so i just chose Soubi ^^ but he's not gonna act like soubi or anything o.o im just using his picture u_u ))

"hmp....interesting" Rama smiled letting go of his hand.
Cindy smiled and giggled, "get along you two..Bye Suko-kun. i'll come stop by later." She smiled her cheeks turning slightly pink from Suko winking at her.
"Good bye nurse.."Rama said not even looking at her, he stared deeply at Suko still smiling. Cindy smiled and walked out the doors. with her purse and lunch box. It was her lunch time, meaning that the students' lunch isn't in too long.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:33 pm
Mayumi's dream changed, which wasn't strange; ever since she was little, she'd been able to tell in her dreams whether something was actually or if it was really just the dream. But this.. seemed too real to be a dream.

Mayumi was lying on her back, her eyes content on the beautiful figure above her. The sun was out, they were in what seemed to be a field; or meadow. Travis's gentle hands brushed Mayumi's hair from her face and her neck, then his lips pressed to her neck.

His lips felt so real against her skin.
I can't be asleep, can I? She thought. Her body came back into consciousness.
Mayumi was laying in her bed, it was dark. Travis hovered over her, searching her eyes.
Wait.
"Travis?" she whispered so softly, she could hardly hear herself speak his name.
"What're you doing here? Are you alright?" She managed to whisper through her confusion. Of course she was more than overjoyed to see him.. but how had he gotten in here?

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games