Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:36 am

hector rouge
Oroami's eyes went big and he ran out of the door as fast as possible, unflurrled his wings and took off looking for Marquis Chakra.

Right. Ill do my part as well. Time to find anything I can on this. *turns and runs out of the room*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:24 pm

after running on his justu jin saw the office and jumped down to the door "oroami you here" he said as he stood at the door moving out of the way of the girl who came running out the door

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:21 pm

The Oroami returned his eyes dark and blank "yes, Jin?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:42 pm

jin walked into the room "oroami i was wondering if you could train me some while i wait for the exams when ever they are i need to get stronger and faster but all i know is two jutsu " he said as he lowered his head slowly in inticipation for oroami's answer

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Oroami nodded "okay, come on" Oroami led Jin to the beach.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:50 pm

(sorry for double post)

Retaining the memory of his clone ORoami made a clone and disappeared. The clkone stayed with Jin.

Havok-Trance

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:33 am

jin bowed and ran toward the beach for his training
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:39 am

Luo walked into the building, and right up to the door, and tapped it lightly before going in. "Good morning sir. I was coming to ask if Luna, Zane, and I were approved to become a team under Hero-sensei, and get the rank of genin since we passed his training." Luo stood patiently waiting for the Mizukage to answer.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:11 pm

*walks into the building up to the Mizukages office. Walks up to the door and is about to knock when she sees Luo already in the office* Oh, well I might as well wait to see what he says to Luo. *waits leaning on the wall outside the door*
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:25 pm

* a few hours later knocks on the door* Master Oroami? Are you here?

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:53 am

Oroami saw Luna and smiled "how may i help you."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:46 pm

hector rouge
Oroami saw Luna and smiled "how may i help you."

*hesitates but then says* I wanted to thank you for keeping Hero form completely destroying us the other day. And i wanted to ask you something else..where do you think im at..as a ninja?

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Oroami smiled "Luna, you don't need me to tell you where your at, just look for yourself."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:44 pm

Running into the Mizukage's office, Luo was surprised to see Luna had beaten him there from the island. "Sir, I just got into the village. There was a tsunami while we were training? I saw your wife posting service notices for all ninja to report and help rebuild the village. Is there anything you need us to do?" Luo was worried for Mizukage, but he was also worried about his rank. He wasn't sure if he was being evaluated by the mizukage for chuunin status, or if he had even attained genin status.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games