Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Elyon caught up with him and then looked around for her staff and picked it up, sighing with relief as she held it in her hands. It was the only thing she had that belonged to her mother, who believed that females should know how to defend themselves. While her brothers and her father all worked with swords, Elyon's mother taught her to use the staff . . . at least . . . until she died . . . then Elyon had to learn on her own . . . She glared at Kolan. "Don't . . . you ever . . . take this from me again . . ." she said, panting from the run.

Coryn sat up, taking a breath. ". . . Koko-chan . . ." was all he was able to get out before bursting into laughter once again.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:08 pm

Kolan grimaced again hearing her voice as he glanced up at her. "Then quit calling me that stupid name." Sitting up and then standing, he brushed himself off, ruffling his hair as well. Glancing, he placed a hand out and felt nothing, but taking a step..he could feel the invisible barrier preventing him from going too far from Coryn..this was about eighty feet, he judged. Glancing to the moon, which was settling a bit in the sky he guessed it to be around midnight as well.

If he wanted to get any time as a dragon tonight, it would have to be soon. "Come on, Elyon, let's get back to the cave. It's too late to play fetch." His comment was a bit snarky, but he'd said her name simply, no mocking or derision, not that he noticed while he was busy with hopes of being a dragon.

Rollan shook his head, still not understanding. "Calm. Down. What is KoKo-Chan?"

(OH CRAP! I forgot to hit send! *smacks head on bed*)

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:22 pm

"What's so bad about the name KoKo-chan?" Elyon asked, shifting the staff so that it was resting on her shoulder. "I was only saying in in fun. I don't understand why you hate it so much . . ." she said wondering slightly why he was feeling in front of him. She wasn't sure how to respond to his comment, though snarky, his tone confused her a bit.

"Kolan's new nickname." Coryn answered and then snickered into his hand.

((It's okey-dokey. mrgreen ))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:27 pm

Kolan heard the question and whirled on her, glaring as he grabbed the collar of her shirt, "Why? Why I hate it?" he hissed. And then his eyes went to the hand clutching her shirt, releasing it immediately as though surprised to find it there. Turning again he began walking, "Just come on already, you're so slow."

Rollan blinked as comprehension dawned..and he burst out laughing, "KoKo-Chan! Ahahahaa! I'll bet he hates it! Hahaha!" He grinned, fully ready to use it the moment he saw Kolan.

Karelym was smiling as she moved and sat beside Coryn, leaning against him. "Now now," she chided playfully,"Play nice, children."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Coryn nodded and then realizing that Kolan and Elyon might be returning soon got up and shifted into his dragon form before returning and curling around Karelym. "He does. He stole Elyon's staff because she wouldn't stop saying it. . ." he said with a wide smile.

Elyon's eyes widened as he grabbed her shirt. She didn't have time to react! He must have really hated it if that was the kind of reaction she got. Silently she followed him, wondering what might have happened to make him hate childish nicknames so much . . .
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:55 pm

(WHOA> *totally missed the part where he was human*)

Karelym smiled as Coryn curled around her. "Elyon is a girl he saved from bandits earlier..they have quite the chemistry." Her expression became thoughtful, "Speaking of which, how is your little maiden, Rollan?"

Rollan blushed instantly, scratching the back of his head as he suddenly shifted into wolf form, "Ya know..I think I'd better go..uh..scout the area!" He started to leave.

Kolan saw the cave come back into view, glancing back at Elyon. "What? Now you be quiet?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:12 am

((*facepalms*))
Coryn chuckled and grabbed Rollan with his tail. "Come now Rollan. We told you what was happening, you owe us an answer to at least that question . . ." he said, refusing to let go.

Elyon looked up at Kolan, a thoughtful, and slightly sorrowful expression on her face. "What happened to you? Why do you hate humans and nicknames like KoKo-chan?" she asked, unable to come up with an answer herself, and being genuinely curious. All she knew was that it had to have been bad.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:29 am

(hahaha..haha..ha..*cough* *points* Hey look! Distraction!)

Rollan felt himself being grabbed and shifted back into human form, wriggling in Coryn's tail. "Aww, come on Cory, can't a wolf have a little privacy?" He made a face as his wriggling did nothing, sighing as he grumbled quickly, "She's fine," as if that answered anything.

Kolan paused at the question, anger welling up inside of him..he'd had plenty of reasons to be angry that day..and he'd nearly died because of this stupid, whining little human girl. Turning with a cruel smile, he repeated, "Why?" Moving closer, he closed her eyes with his hand, before grabbing her arms and holding them behind her back, pushing the back of her inner legs so that she fell to her knees.

Twisting her arms a bit, he pressed close with her arms still being twisted, enough to hurt a bit, but nothing too bad he made sure. He rocked back and forth in this position again before giving a laugh, one that was nothing real..it was cruel and hateful. He leaned in close, pressing his face to hers, his nose against her cheek as he brushed his lips across her as he murmered, "Why?"

He twisted a bit harder, anger rising as memories flashed before him and he repeated mockingly, "Sweetling..come on sweetling, smile for mommy..little dove...fly away if you can..poor little fellow...be nice pet, my little orange fireball," he brushed his lips against her cheek again, "What's wrong? Can't move..that's too bad, I'm sorry my little one..let me kiss it better for you.." He moved his lips to her neck fangs showing as he pressed them to the flesh, digging in a bit...and at the taste of a hint of warm blood in his mouth, he suddenly made a choked sound and pulled away, wiping at his mouth.

Kolan hissed, pain and remorse warring with anguish in his eyes, "Damnit..I didn't..mean to..damnit!" He swore, putting his hands to his face and rubbing at his eyes, hands scratching through his hair. Kolan's gaze was dark, reflecting a soul that seemed to think itself lost as he turned away with a soft, "I'm sorry.." Kolan began walking away, feeling like a monster..one of the other names they'd so kindly called him..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:51 am

Elyon cried out when he held her arms behind her back as she dropped her staff and he pushed her to her knees. She winced feeling her arm being twisted. Why was he doing this to her?! All she did was ask a question! His laugh sent a cold shiver down her spine, thinking that if he was in some sort of delirium, he could very easily kill her now. With their faces so close, she wanted to pull away, but he had too tight of a grip. Tears formed as he started to repeat things she was sure was from his past, placing the experience on her. As he dug his fangs into her neck, two things happened, she became positive that he wasn't human, and she really thought he was going to torture her to death. When he released her, she put her hands out in front of her as she fell forward, breathing heavily, the scare of what he had done being mixed with the relief that he had been able to pull out of it. She reached for her staff, gripping it tightly for comfort and then used it to help herself stand up, shaking. She had been wrong . . . what they had done to him hadn't been bad . . . it had been horrible, and she could understand why he hated humans. If that was only a sample of the pain that he was put through . . . she didn't want to think about it. She followed him, her eyes fixed firmly on the ground, not sure what to say, wanting to make him feel better, and let him know that she forgave him for what he did, but . . . what could she tell him? Her heart was still pounding so fast from the scare . . .

Coryn shook his head. "That's not telling us anything squirt." he said with a smirk as he pulled Rollan back to him and Karelym. He then smelled blood, but it was such a little amount it seemed like one of them had fallen and scraped something. He had no idea what had just happened outside of the cave.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:59 am

Kolan could feel his emotions swirling about him..the protective wall he'd built for himself of anger cracking and breaking as his pain leaked through..he was being stupid and could have seriously hurt the girl..he hated humans, but he wasn't a murderer..and that particular girl had helped him, possibly saved him. He couldn't stand it anymore..this weakness..this emotion...he let out a roar that louder than any human should have been able to make, and in fact there was nothing human about it.

Karelym and Rollan both jumped when they heard it, glancing to each other wide-eyed before looking up at Coryn.

Kolan used the mindlink, his voice clearly upset and perhaps a bit unstable at the moment, coming out as an angry growl, Now, Coryn...I need to be a dragon, I'll tear myself apart if I have to spend another minute in this form..please, the last word was a frustrated plea.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:12 am

Elyon was so startled by the sudden roar that emitted from Kolan that she fell down and stared at him with slight fear in her eyes. If he was going into a worse state of the delirium than before . . . he most likely would kill her. She got up and ran to him, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her head against his back. "It's alright! They're not going to hurt you anymore . . . You're not in danger from them . . ." she said, trying to comfort him and make him feel safe.

Coryn closed his eyes. You may shift forms for two hours . . . but no more . . . he thought to Kolan before looking down at Coryn. "I don't know what's going on, but Kolan needs to be able to shift now . . . he's . . . upset . . ." he said wondering what might have happened outside of the cave.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:22 am

Kolan was just about shift, eager to get back to the form he felt comfortable in..and arms went around him. He hesitated, feeling warmth against him as Elyon's head was pressed against his back. Kolan had nearly hurt her very badly..and now she wanted to comfort him? Why? Why was she being so nice when he'd made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him? "Elyon.."

He spoke her name softly, his arms going around her's for a moment..she wanted him to feel..safe? When was the last time anyone had held him like this?..Never, his mother hadn't even held him like this. "Why..what does it matter to you, girl? You've known me all of four hours, what do care?"

Karelym frowned at that, exchanging a glance with Rollan.

Rollan considered this and gave his brother a questioning look, "Isn't upset not a good time to let him shift..? I mean, you gave him permission, he'd kill you if you revoked it..but still..what if he goes crazy and starts burning the forest or something?"

Karelym shook her head, "He wouldn't do that, dragons don't like destroying things of the ioron..Besides, you're giving him too little credit..for all his attitude, he's just a kid...if he's upset, especially with how he is, he's more likely to curl up alone somewhere then start breaking things."

(Should I make him change, or keep her in suspense? o-o *heart-racing decision*)

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:32 am

((. . . no idea. Change I guess . . . whatever you really think would be good.))
"If what you put me through was only a small part of what you went through then I don't want you to go through that ever again . . . no one should have to experience something like that . . . You shouldn't have to feel like everyone is out to hurt you . . ." Elyon said, not moving from her position.

Coryn nodded. "Karelym's pretty much right . . . although I am worried about Elyon, I know that Kolan is not a murderer, even when he does get upset . . . Now if he were angry, I would not let him shift . . . but I can tell he needs the ability to shift right now . . ." he said thinking that if he didn't have his two hours as a human, he would have gone insane.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:49 am

(*violently loathes decisions* *leaves it up to..KOLAN!* <3)

Kolan chuckled darkly, "A small part? That was just a taste..that was nothing.." At the rest of her words, he suddenly shifted, moving her arms and himself so that their chests were together as he looked down at her. "No," he said simply, "I shouldn't. But I do. That's my life, because in my experience, everyone is out to hurt me one way or another." He lifted a hand to her cheek, brushing against it softly and watching the contact. His eyes then drifted back to Elyon, "That vallynra I made..not just anyone can do that, not even a fire mage could..that is the trait of one species in particular.."

Kolan glanced towards the sky a moment before looking to Elyon, cupping her chin between his thumb and pointer finger, he tilted her lips upwards as he leaned and caught them, pressing a firm kiss against them..his body was on fire, suddenly tingling and pounding..but he forced himself to pull away, knowing that going further with the kiss, longer, would only make it harder. "I hate humans. Humans killed my mother..my father..and in a way, they killed me too. Kolandarum Sorasrathye is gone, Kolan Wanderer remains. I have no family. I have no friends. I live alone, little warrior," he borrowed Karelym's oddly fitting term. "And you..I've seen how you act around my kind..you like me now that I am human, or perhaps you find me interesting..your kind always do.."

Kolan traced his pointer finger along her lips, before stepping back as his eyes suddenly flashed and became like fire. "There's only one sort that can make a true vallynra, Elyon..a fire dragon." With that, his form suddenly exploded into a shift, clothes melding into him as his skin became a deep orange and made of scales, a snout coming forward as claws extended and his eyes became vertical, serpentine slits. Wings sprang from his back as he fell to all fours, a tail sprouting, he kept his head bent for a moment as he had one last growth spurt before finally shifting with a deep roar..

Kolan felt relief as he entered his form..this was right..this was where he belonged..he let his wings spread wide and he looked to the sky a long moment before tilting his head to Elyon with a self-mocking grin that bared his fangs, "What do you think now? Do you still want to protect me, vallynra?" Kolan had switched to calling her a fire flower now, a name he also found fitting for a girl who fancied herself to be kind to a dragon, a fire dragon no less, the most tempermental and ferocious of all the dragons save for the black dragons or dark dragons...but fire dragons were better than ferocious..they were fighters, fiery and relentless..not that a human would understand..

Kolan looked down at her, his eyes defensive as he waited to see digust in her eyes..or more expected: fear..he steeled himself for it..waiting for the pain in himself he knew would follow.

Karelym nodded, "If you think it's best, Coryn." She glanced to Rollan, who seemed uneasy as he looked to the outside of the cave, having heard the roar but seeing nothing.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:07 am

Elyon's eyes widened in surprise before narrowing stubbornly. "When I said that no one should have to go through something like that . . . I meant it. No one should. Not even a dragon." she said crossing her arms stubbornly. She was a little confused as to why he had kissed her, and her lips still felt a little tingly from it, but she refused to let it get in her way. "And what do you mean you don't have friends? You said yourself that the other dragon was your friend." she said pointing up towards the cave. "And I'm sure the elf is too. Why else would they have come to help you?" she said, believing that she had made a good point. "I think you belittle yourself too much and that someone needs to protect you from yourself. And the way that dragon and the elf are always acting so affectionate towards each other, I think I'm really the only one up for the job." she said with a fierce look in her eyes. Dragon's weren't as bad as the stories made them out to be. In a few short hours she had learned that. She was no longer going to judge based on what she had heard. She would learn from the experience of living with them.

Coryn nodded back, also hearing the roar but not becoming worried. "I think he'll be happier if he can at least have some time in a form he's more secure in." he said, knowing the feeling himself.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games