Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:43 pm
"Huh? A system check?" Seraphiel was still half asleep, "Um... My systems are fine thank you..." She muttered, then woke up at last, "Zekka! What happened? Tell me," She asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed and looking at Zekka in worry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:44 pm
Akari looked over at Serpahiel and smiled warmly. His exhaustion let a small illusion drop. This exposed his face to be exhausted...it showed that he had not slept in ages. Actually he had not slept since he met them in the forest a while ago.  

SNDarkangel

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:51 pm
Zekka looked at her master, and tilted her head to her dazily. Nothing was wrong with her.

System check....
Emergency system was turned on.... survival skills put in place... mission aborted

"Oh... I had an emergency shut down and my survival skills were on instantly." She said to all of them. "I don't know why. Someone must have activated it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:53 pm
"This has nothing to do with Seraphiel being asleep at that time does it?" KoTari asked.
Seraphiel petted Akari, "Don't worry, you can go to sleep," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:56 pm
"ok" spade went back to lost."are we going to the market?" spade looked at KoTari.

lost laid back down. he didnt want to get up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:57 pm
Akari looked at her worried, "B-but the illusion...if I sleep it will...drop..." He was yawning at the last part and his eyes kept flickering open and shut.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:02 pm
"Don't worry about it. We are two Dragonkin. If something happens we'll be sure to deal with it," Seraphiel said, "So try and get some rest. I'll stay here with you."
"We could go and see what's around. Anyone coming with me?" KoTari asked.

(brb supper)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:04 pm
Akari nodded, "T-thank...you..." He could not even finish before he fell asleep at her side on the bed. He had not slept in so long and as such would be asleep for a long while.  

SNDarkangel

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:09 pm
"ok i wanna go. lost are you coming?" spade got off the bed. she wanted to go see new stuff.

lost got off the bed. his unnatruly neat hair fell into place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:10 pm
Zekka nodded and touched her scythe. "It has nothing to do with that matter. When you guys started to sing that melody, I just did what my programs told me to." She said as she pressed a button and made her scythe go into three parts. "Your melody must have been the key... which must be from a long time ago."

Pandy the Pirate

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:27 pm
"Weird. I wonder if those scientists tapped into Mer's melody somehow?" Seraphiel pondered then looked back over to Zekka, "You can go with KoTari if you want to. I'm going to stay here with Akari," She said with a smile. It didn't matter to her what Zekka did. She didn't want to be overbearing to the doll, so she wanted to give her more choices.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:54 pm
Akari slept soundly next o Serpahiel before a soft whimper sounded from him. He seemed to be having a bad dream.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:02 pm
KoTari waved at Seraphiel as they left to go to the market place.

Seraphiel petted Akari on his head and started humming the same melody as before. It was a little slower than usual.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:09 pm
Zekka smiled and got up. "I'll go with KoTari! I'll be back for sure, master!" She told her as she went to the door. When she started to hum the meldoy, she stopped in her tracks. "Or... not..." She fell to her knees and assumed a position hugging her scythe, her eyes icy blue.

Pandy the Pirate

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:14 pm
Akari began to relax and his nightmares seemed to vanish as the tune and petting helped him actually sleep.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games