Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:12 pm
Lilith grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom to take a bath. She took a bath and shortly came out dressed, drying her ears and hair a bit. She smelled of her usual sweet scent of rose, she shivered a bit and muttered angrilly for the first time ever under her breath"Stupid water thing..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:40 am
Akuro picked up Lilith's scent and looked in her direction, it was a nice scent but he kept that information withheld as he saw her.
He picked up her words and walked towards her stopping in front of her.
"Water thing?"  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 pm
Lilith noticed that Akuro was looking in her direction and forced a light smile, hiding her anger slightly. "The thing to turn the shower in the bathroom" she frowned. "I got some soap in my eyes and when I went to turn off the water when I finished, I didn't turn it all the and the water was freezing". She shivered once again and looked up at him meekly, her cheeks a bit red as she was still a bit angry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 pm
Akuro walked towards her and reaching forward petted her head smiling before tilting his head.
"You're an idiot."
He pulled his hand away and pointed towards the kitchen.
"Go ahead and start on breakfast, the shops won't be open for another two hours anyway."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:24 pm
Lilith smiled and laughed lightly when he called her an idiot, she had gotten used to it by now and knew he didn't mean it entirly. She went over to the kitchen and began to take out the ingredient she'd need for breakfast. Her tail swayed as she cooked breakfast, then when she finished up cooking she layed two plates on the table with eggs, pancakes and bacon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 pm
Akuro walked back into his room and threw off her shirt before taking a deep breath and raising his right foot up, he started kicking the air repeatedly before turning and kicking repeatedly with his left, he lifted his foot and brought it down, he started punching with his left and right hands waving and jumping from foot to foot, before returning to his kicks.
His nose picked up the food and he stopped and grabbing a towel wiped his forehead before draping it around his shoulders and walking out of the room.
He walked into the kitchen.
"Is it finished?"  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:06 pm
Lilith served two cups of orange juice and placed it on the able, she smiled, her tail swaying playfully. She saw him and smiled when he had asked if the food was done"Yes it is", a blush appeared on her face when she noticed that he was shirtless. She bit her bottom lip lightly as she thought best to keep her comments to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 pm
He sat down and took up the orange juice putting it to his lips, his eyes peered over at her seeing the blush on her cheeks, he arched his brow but remained silent and closed his eyes.
He started eating breakfast, his thought lingering on the day ahead.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:41 am
Lilith ate her breakfat in silence as she looked out toward the window, in her opinion it was inpolite to stare, and she had been doing that since Akuro had came in shirtless. She finished up her breakfast and drank her orange juice a bit, then placing it on the table to wait for him to finish so she could pick it up and wash  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:46 am
Akuro finished and pushed the food towards her before resting his chin on his propped up fist, he peered out into the living room, his gaze distant as he noticed the sun was starting to show itself.
"Lilith, why was your face that of crimson?"
He glanced at her with a sleepy gaze, his eyes glowing yellow and his bandages started unwrapping themselves.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:39 am
Lilith picked up her plate and his, walking over to the sink, beginging to wash them. She looked at his sleepy gaze , noticing his eyes glowing yellow"..Um well its because.."she trailed off as she looked away, looking down at the plate she was washing. Her eyes softened as she blushed lightly"..No reason...maybe I have a fever or something" she lied.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:05 am
Akuro continued to stare at her and stood up from his seat, he walked over to her and putting his hand on the back of her head pulled her towards him.
He put his forehead to hers and waited, he grunted and backed away placing his hand on her shoulder.
"You don't seem to be running a fever, well while we're gone you can relax a bit. Alright."
He looked at her waiting for her response.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:20 am
Lilith's blush darkened when he pulled her towards him, placeing his forehead on hers. Her ears flattened lightly against her head when he backed away, nodding lightly at what he said"Yes..Relax", she hoped her blush would dissapear, but she still felt the heat on her face as Akuro looked at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:48 pm
"I'm going to take a quick shower go ahead and do the laundry while I'm in there, the hamper's in my room. And the washer is over there."
He pointed to a door in the living room.
"I'm sure you knew that but I'll remind you. I'd like it done before we leave, when we return you'll be too busy to do such a mild chore so get it done now."
With that Akuro turned and walked into the other room and proceeded towards the bathroom.
"Knock on the door if you need something."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:57 pm
Lilith nodded at what he said as she made her way to his room and carried the hamper over to the laundry room, and loaded the washer. "Alright" she said loud enough so he'd hear ,she put the detergent and turned it on, walking to look around the house to pick up and even clean a bit while the washer washed.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games