Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:47 am
Ryan continued to chuckle and then placed his hand on Giacare's head, ruffling his hair. "Oh . . . I'm afraid it is terribly funny squirt . . . just . . . seeing you as a kid again . . . whoo . . . good times . . ." he said and got over his laughter as he straightened, smiling over at Brilyra.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:56 am
Giacare frowned as his hair was ruffled, "Don't call me squirt! You cheated to get me smaller..but I'm still your big brother!"

Brilyra smiled back at Ryan, taking his hand and holding it in her own. "What shall we do now, Rye?"

Giacare glared up at them, "Changing me back is what you should do!"

Brilyra waved her free hand dismissively and fixed him with a chiding smile, "Now now, adults are talking, be a good little boy."

Giacare's expression of outrage was priceless, bad enough to be a kid..but to be even jokingly scolded as a kid?

Brilyra paid no heed as she looked back to Ryan with a wink that Giacare didn't catch, squeezing Ryan's hand a bit tighter as mischief danced in her eyes.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:02 am
Ryan chuckled and squeezed Brilyra's hand back. "Oh . . . I don't know . . . what do you want to do Bri?" he asked, reaching up and stroking her cheek lovingly, completely ignoring Giacare's presence.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:08 am
Brilyra nearly laughed at Ryan's response, knowing he was ignoring Giacare, who seemed rather miffed. As the other stroked her cheek, she tilted into his hand a little, "I can think of a few things.." she gave the other a sly smile. Giacare scoffed. And then she continued with, "But that wouldn't be very nice in front of the little one. Shall we go for a walk?"

Giacare watched them talking back and forth, and Ryan had completely ignored him. He came forward and tugged on Ryan's shirt, looking up at him pleadingly now, "Come on, Ryley..don't leave me like this!"

Brilyra fought back a laugh. The other was so adorable like this and she knew it probably wasn't as awful as he made it out to be. He'd get over it. She planned on keeping him that way overnight and changing him back around breakfast time the next day, unless Ryan made an objection, though she didn't see why he would. She knew this was entertaining for him as well, and both brothers were happy to be together again.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:11 am
Ryan smiled. "A walk sounds lovely . . ." he said even with Giacare tugging on his shirt. "But I'm not quite sure about leaving the little one alone . . ." he said, placing his hand on his brother's head and ruffling his hair a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:34 pm
Giacare frowned as the other continued to ignore him, calling him 'little one'. He pushed Ryan's hand aside with a scowl, "I'm older than both of you! Stop treating me like a damned child!"

"Language, Giacare." She smiled down at him, waggling a finger, "Children shouldn't talk like that."

Giacare scowled further and crossed his arms.

With a chuckle, Brilyra looked back at Ryan as she tried not to burst out laughing. She was only teasing of course, and if she'd thought the other was truly upset she'd change him back. "Well of course he won't stay alone, he'll have to come with us. A little family outing."

Giacare glared now, sitting down stubbornly, "I am staying right here until you change me back."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:20 pm
Ryan chuckled. "Being stubborn get's you nowhere Giac." he said and then stooped down and picked up his brother, slinging him over his shoulder. He then turned to Brilyra with a smile. "Let's go for that walk." he said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:27 pm
Giacare heard the chuckle and words as he was finally addressed. As he was picked up, his eyes widened slightly and he squirmed, "Ryan! Stop! Please!" He'd only been playing with his brother before, why was Ryan tormenting him now?

Brilyra snickered at the scene, coming closer to Ryan, "I would love to, sweetling." She put her hand in Ryan's free hand, leading them out to the door and then outside, closing the door behind her. The day was a little cloudy, but otherwise sunny and crisp. "Where to go..how about the lake?" She smiled at Ryan, both enjoying teasing Giacare and moreover..enjoying being with Ryan.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:32 pm
Ryan wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling Brilyra into him as he played with her hair. "The lake sounds wonderful Bri . . ." he said with a smile, his attention focused almost completely on Brilyra. He merely made sure not to drop Giacare with the bit of attention that was not focused on his love.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:40 pm
Brilyra smiled and leaned into him, walking alongside of him as they headed towards the lake. "It will be, since I'm with you." She leaned and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek, quick to ensure she didn't make either of them stumble.

Giacare had stopped fidgiting, but now tapped his finger on Ryan's back, "Ryan, please, if you're going to keep me in this stupid form at least stop treating me like a little kid!"

This position felt odd though, it was something of a role reversal since he'd done similar things to Ryan..although it had been more in fun for both of them, while they were alone together. And of course, the size difference hadn't been nearly so great, so Giacare had been using to his hands and actual force to keep standing while holding his little brother.

Brilyra chuckled, "But you make such an adorable little kid..how could he resist?"

Giacare groaned and pressed his head into his brother's back as a response.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:47 pm
Ryan chuckled again. "It's true Giac. I didn't realize how adorable you were back then because . . . well . . . I was around the same size . . . Although taller." he said with a bit of a smug grin on his face. He had enjoyed the fact that he had been taller than his older brother . . . it was a little saddening to know that the grown Giacare was taller than him . . . but hey, Giac's growth spurt had to come sometime . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:53 pm
Giacare grimaced at that, pouting a bit. "It's not my fault I was a slow-grower! It's probably cause I ended up with more of the magick.." Not much, but enough..and then there was the shifting to consider. He'd have to sneak away soon in order to get in his daily required transformation. Giacare squirmed again, "Now that we've established I'm adorable, will you please set me down, Ryan?" Giacare was embarrased enough without the added reminders he was currently trapped as a child.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:05 pm
Ryan chuckled a bit at Giacare's comment about his growth, but hearing him asked to be put down . . . "You won't run off or be stubborn again?" he asked seriously, all laughter fading from his voice, showing he really was concerned about his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:29 pm
Giacare frowned at the question, the other sounded concerned..but he was still treating Giacare like a child. And then there was the whole needing to leave..but he'd cross that bridge when he got to it. He brought his hand up to ruffle Ryan's hair, his tone was softer, "Not unless you start ignoring me again." Being ignored was worse than being treated as a child. "Deal?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 pm
Ryan smiled and then set Giacare down on the ground. "Deal." he said, smiling down at his brother.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games