Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:28 pm
Meshik followed along like Kya expected, always a few feet behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:05 pm
Kya sighed, not liking to lead, but she headed out either way.

(Exits to Delaro fields.)  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:06 pm
(Meshik exits to Deralo Fields)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:32 am
[Exits to Lake Alenca]  

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 am
Daiki Kato flew down from the heavens onto the snow in Flanys, and looked around. What a quaint little town. he thought. He started to walk towards it and saw an old chapel. Being curious, he went in to check things out. After a minute of looking around he sat on one of the benches, and looked at the altar. Daiki admired the craftsmanship.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:15 pm
"Ah!" Ralph yelled as he fell in through the roof. He seemed wounded in several places. He had claw marks all over his skin and was bleeding from it. He looked at Daiki and then looked up again to see that the dragon was still following him. Suddenly, glowing feathers appeared around Ralph and swirled around him gracefully. The dragon blew flames at Ralph, but Ralph dodged it and then the feather all shot rapidly at the dragon. The dragon shrieked as it was severely cut. It then flew away out of the hole in the roof of the chapel. Ralph tried to get up, but staggered and fell onto his knees.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:01 pm
Daiki got shocked and quickly helped the guy. "Oi, you okay?" he asked, looking at his wounds. Ooh, injured... That's gotta hurt. he thought. He helped the guy up and said, "Would you like to come with me? I live here in a stone cabin, and there's some doctor here..." he said, his voice was a little panicking, he really wanted to help the guy, for he just fell from the sky and was flamed! Good thing he defended himself, or else Daiki would've been looking at ash, and not a guy who was injured around many places.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:45 am
Ralph looked up at the other man for a few seconds then passed out onto him.

[[xD lolz]]  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:55 am
((nice xD ))

Daiki got surprised with what happened to the guy, and just carried him. Fine, I'll help ya... I know it's worth it. Shoot me for a fool if not... he thought. He carried the guy in his arms and headed for his cabin. He only joined Flanys recently, and right now he thought that his house would be more nicer to stay in for a while, since he hasn't used it much for now.

When he got to his cabin, he put the man gently on his bed and headed for the kitchen. He heated up some hot chocolate, since it is all he has.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:09 am
A few minutes after Daiki left the room, Ralph became unconscious again and looked around at the room. Where am I? He thought to himself. He tried to get up, staggered and fell back onto the bed. He sighed.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:34 am
Daiki heard the guy moving on his bed, and he quickly peeked to see what happened to him. "You alright?" he asked, getting the hot chocolate quickly and rushing towards the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:47 am
Ralph looked suprised. "Yeah... I'm fine... Where am I?... Who are you?" He asked, not really sure who the guy was or where they were.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:09 am
"Daiki. Nice to meet you, and you are?" he asked, "Also, you're in my cabin in Flanys. You were hurt and I saw the whole scene, so I thought of takin' care of you for now." he added.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:27 am
"I'm... Ralph... This is a nice place you got here." Ralph said as he observed the room.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 am
"Oh okay. Nice to meet you, Ralph. Thanks." Daiki said, then he gave the hot chocolate to him. "Here, take it. I think you'll need it." he said, handing over the hot chocolate.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games