Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:03 am
((Um . . . can't understand Jyrek's part of the post . . .))

Shelby looked in the direction of the Gorgo where he was pretending to be her and hissed. She then turned back to Kraelyn shook her head, looking down. She couldn't change back . . . she had tried . . . it was impossible for her . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 am
(And that...is why I need bedtime. T__T )

Kraelyn watched her look away and hiss then..and shake her head. "Shel.." He hugged the little bobcat tightly against his chest, pressing a kiss fore it's forehead, "We'll fix this , love."

Jyrek heard the surprised laugh and her feeble protest. "You know this is fun." He twirled her again with a laugh.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:26 am
Shelby looked up at Kraelyn, hearing the last word. Love? Did that mean that he loved her. If she ever got . . . no . . . when she got back to normal, she would tell him exactly how she felt. For now she simply nuzzled into his chest, glad that he was going to try and fix this. She then looked towards the castle. What about her mom and dad? Would they recognize her . . . and if they saw Gorgo . . . would they be able to tell that he was an imposter?

Emika mockingly started to hit Jyrek lightly on the shoulders. "Jyr!!" she protested again with laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:14 pm
(wahhh. T__T Kraelyn's last part sucked too. I don't even remember writing it. *sobs*)

Kraelyn watched as she looked up and nuzzled him before looking back to the castle. He stood then, still holding Shelby as he looked off with a frown. "The imposter will be heading to the castle, we have to warn your parents.." The young man looked down to the ball of fur in his arms and kisssed the top of Shelby's head, "Don't worry, Shel. I won't let him get away with this." He gave her one long stroke starting from her head and ending at her back before he cradled her and took off running for the castle.

Gorgo, or Shelby as he would now have to call himself, headed straight for the castle and neared the garden..there was Queen Emika, a lovely piece herself..and..her husband? Gorgo definately recognized the king, even if he had some..minor adjustments..Shelby's work perhaps? He stepped forward with a sniffle, composing his face into tears as he neared. The king, he noted, had been playing with his wife it seemed but had stopped to sniff the air as he approached. Could Jyrek smell the difference? That could be bad.

Acting quickly, he ran forward into the arms of Shelby's mother, "Mommy!" he cried,"I-It's Kraelyn," he'd heard Shelby shout his name, "He tried to hurt me..I thought he was my friend..but he's just like all the others! He grabbed me and told me that I would be his..he tore my shirt trying to take it off.." He held up a torn bit, the part he'd cut himself. "I tried to use my magick..but something was wrong..it wouldn't work right, I was so scared! I hit him with the first thing I grabbed and ran...please don't let him get me, Mommy."

Jyrek had been about to retort to his wife..only to smell something odd. It reeked of magick and something..disgusting..and then he'd seen Shelby running towards him, smelling of this..but crying too and she wept into Emika's arms. The words enraged him suddenly, so quickly in fact that his form became that of a beast's almost instantly, "He what?!" roared Jyrek. The anger alone at the thought of his daughter being hurt distracted him from the fact that Shelby didn't smell like Shelby.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:14 pm
((Luckily I was able to understand it! biggrin ))

Shelby made herself comfortable in his arms, glad to have Kraelyn on her side, and extremely angry at Gorgo for doing this to her!

Emika's eyes widened in alarm. "K-Kraelyn did this to you?!" she asked, looking at the torn part of her shirt. Kraelyn didn't seem like the kind of man who would try something like this . . . not to her daughter . . . after all . . . he'd been alone with Shelby in her bed, and he hadn't tried to trick her into changing him back into a human. "It . . . doesn't seem like him . . ." she muttered, but hugged her daughter to herself anyways, since she was obviously distraught. Maybe someone had simply taken Kraelyn's form? "Shh . . . It's okay Shels . . . you're safe now . . ." she said, running her hand through her daughter's hair, trying to help her daughter calm down and stop crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:43 pm
(o-o *throws a cookie in honor of your awesomenezz*)

Kraelyn found his way to the castle and saw all of them in the garden..the imposter, Jyrek, and Emika..what had the imposter said? "Get away from him, Emika! It's not Shelby!"

Gorgo forced his body to shiver as Kraelyn spoke, "Please Mommy! Stop him," Shelby's voice begged, "Don't let him come near me."

Jyrek meanwhile was sniffing the air, frowning in his beast form as he saw the boy coming forward..holding a bobcat that smelled..like Shelby..but then, there were so many scents in the air right now, outdoor scents he hadn't yet gotten used to in this form..perhaps he was mistaken?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:48 pm
Emika couldn't ignore the shivering of her daughter's form. "I won't let you get near her Kraelyn. I thought you were not like that, but it appears I was wrong." she said in a dangerously low voice, glaring at the boy . . . holding Shelby closer to her . . . and wondering why in the world Kraelyn had a bobcat with him.

Shelby hissed at Gorgo. "What did you say about him?!" she asked him angrily, her fur standing up on end.

((COOKIE!!! *chases*))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:01 pm
(hahaa, niiice. *working on Bandit* X-x my brain didn't want to write the story, it kept getting distracted..T__T)

Gorgo smirked into Emika's chest, before composing his face to tears again as he sniffled against her.

Kraelyn heard Shelby hiss, although the words were lost on him. "Like what? That's an imposter, Emika! This is Shelby!" He held up the bobcat, "That..thing over there took her form, but this is Shelby! You can talk to animals, ask her!" He said this, not realizing that Shelby's speech had been muted as if she were a dumb animal.

Jyrek moved to stand on all fours beside his wife, eyes narrowed as he looked between Kraelyn and the girl in Emika's arms..not sure which way he was swayed to..something was wrong, but he wasn't sure just what..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:16 pm
Emika sighed and gently pried herself from Shelby. "Jyrek . . . watch over her." she said as she approached Kraelyn, looking down at the bobcat in his arms. "Shelby?" she asked hesitantly.

Shelby looked up at her mom, hearing her name. "Mama . . . I want you to understand me . . ." she said her eyes watering up.

Emika shook her head and glared at Kraelyn. "That bobcat is a dumb animal. I can't hear anything from it." she said, now convinced that Kraelyn had tried to force himself on her daughter.

Shelby's heart fell and she started trying to jump to her mother. "No! Mommy! It's me!! Please!!" she yowled mournfully, tears falling down her face. To hear her mother call her a dumb animal . . . was so painful . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:28 pm
Gorgo was moved to the larger and less approachable looking Jyrek. The latter moved in front of him protectively much to his relief..although, he still wasn't very comfortable around the beast.

Kraelyn winced at Emika's words..Shelby was being treated by her mother as Jyrek had been treated by Shelby. There was irony in that, but he wasn't pleased by it..he stroked Shelby's fur as he stepped closer to Emika and then set Shelby down to go to Emika, hoping perhaps that Emika would see as he did..Kraelyn stepped a bit closer to Emika, "That's Shelby, why would I lie? That imposter..did this..he made it so you can't hear her, but it's Shelby!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:39 pm
Shelby ran to her mother, pushing her head against her leg, crying. "Please Mommy . . . please . . ." she sobbed out, wanting her mother to recognize her. Or . . . at least one of her parents to recognize her . . .

Emika looked down at the sobbing bobcat at her feet and felt her heart go out to this small creature. Whether or not she could understand it, the bobcat was sentient and not dumb as she had originally thought . . . could there be some truth to Kraelyn's words? She knelt down and stroked the little one, a sorrowful look on her face. "I may not be able to understand you . . . but you certainly are not a dumb animal . . ." she said softly, and decided that she would test her daughter . . . if that was even her daughter. She looked up at Kraelyn. "All right . . . I'm not convinced, however . . . I know a way to tell if this bobcat is Shelby or not. And if you are lying I will have you thrown into the dungeons, never to see the light of day again . . . and if you do it will be only to the day of your execution." she said, her voice becoming dangerous. She turned around and headed back towards who she was not quite sure was Shelby. "Shelby . . . would you mind telling me who's coming over tomorrow? I just need to be sure that you are who you say . . . I know it's silly, but that bobcat is sentient, and as such, I need to give Kraelyn the benifit of the doubt." she said with a sigh.

Shelby went back over to Kraelyn, scared of her mother at the moment. If Gorgo knew the answer . . . though unlikely . . . Kraelyn would be going to the dungeons! And she didn't want that . . .

((Wahh! Where'd you go?!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:09 pm
(O-o I'm right here! ^__^) (o-o voy al luna!)

Kraelyn watched as she ran to her mother, only to look and see Emika..at the words, he shivered slightly..Shelby's mother certainly had a fearsome side to her..

Jyrek watched as Emika spoke to Kraelyn and then turned to Kraelyn and Shelby before walking over on all fours still, tail swinging back and forth as he kept his eyes intently on Kraelyn before they fell to the bobcat. With one quick move, he'd pinned the bobcat on it's back by putting his large, pawlike hand on it's stomach as he looked down at it, studying it carefully before sniffing..that scent was unmistakable..and at this range..he released the bobcat, tilting it back to it's stomach with a gentle nudge of his snout before he brushed his snout against the little creature, his voice was a gruff but soft question, "Shelby?"

Gorgo had thought for sure things were shifted in his favor..at least until Emika, smart wench, had turned and asked a question of him. Who was coming over tomorrow? Well..there were only so many possible answers..He made his expression seem hurt, as if hurt that her mother didn't trust him, "Mommy.." he said softly, hurt echoing there too..oh yes, he was doing nicely. And then he shook his head as his brow furrowed, pretending to be thinking hard, "Y-You never told me..not definately..remember? You and Daddy were busy.." He'd said that because he'd caught Emika and Jyrek together, just trying to pick the safest answer he could..not realizing that in fact...this could very well be true. After all Jyrek and Emika had been busy fighting, and the topic of Maxim hadn't been exactly openly discussed..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:26 pm
Shelby's eyes widened in terror as her father pinned her down on her back . . . as he studied her and then sniffed, she felt a flare of hope. Could her father smell that she was who Kraelyn said she was? And then she was tilted back to her stomach . . . and she heard her name being asked and tears of happiness welled up in her eyes. "Daddy . . ." she said happily, rubbing her head against his snout. He had recognized her! Her father had recognized her!

Emika looked pained. "Well . . . then . . . what's happening in a month's time?" she asked, knowing that Shelby knew the answer to that, since she had discussed it vividly with her daughter while she had been styling her hair. She hated the hurt tone in the person who looked like her daughter's voice. It made her feel like a bad mother . . . but if that bobcat really was Shelby, then she would make a worse mother for not trying to find out the truth.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:47 pm
Jyrek caught a little of her words..very faintly, as though spoke from the other side of a pane of glass..he couldn't really make out words..but the faint sound of her voice reached his acute hearing. "My Shelby," he said as he nuzzled her small form affectionately, comfortingly. And then with a lick to her cheek, he turned and darted over to Emika, moving to be partially in front of her as he glared down at the imposter and gave a ferocious snarl, "Get away from my wife, now."

Gorgo jumped and shuddered in terror with a little shriek, "Mommy! Help me, please!" Tears were pouring down his cheeks.

Kraelyn was relieved when Jyrek recognized Shelby..and then went off to confront the imposter. "Not much longer then," he said as he crouched beside Shelby and brushed a hand along her back, "We'll have you human again soon, love." The endearment came more freely this time..she couldn't talk back, so it seemed safe enough to say without fear of unrequition.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:08 pm
Shelby watched her father run off to go confront Gorgo and then felt Kraelyn brush a hand along her back. Hearing the endearment once more, she turned to him, feeling so happy, jumping into Kraelyn's lap and rubbing against him.

Emika's eyes widened and she quickly grabbed Jyrek around the neck, trying to pull him away. "Jyrek! What are you doing?! At least give her a chance to answer the question!" she cried out to him, not understanding what had caused him to become so violent.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff