Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:58 pm
"I'm sure you are. Eh heh!" She patted Felicja's shoulder.

Apollo bent down to look into the cage too, but from a safe distance so in case of anything, he would not be attacked. He saw that the kitten was curled into a ball in the corner, swishing its tail and its eyes seemingly glued to Apollo's hair. He stood up abruptly and took another step back.

She noticed Apollo's movements. "What's wrong...?"

"I...I think your kitten is out to get my hair..."

"Eh? Really...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:18 pm
Trucy laughed, "I don't blame her, she must think you're.. Some kind of evil horned monster!" She teased, looking back at Apollo. "Now she's got another reason to pounce at ya!"

"What'da you mean?" She asked curiously, moving to get a look too. "Curious little kitty." Felicja giggled and smiled. "Nah, I think she likes you."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:22 pm
"J-Just don't let her out of the cage...." Apollo said, giving the cage a wary glance.

"Why? Are you afraid...?" She asked with a smile.

"No, I just don't want any more scratches today...These are enough," he said in perfect seriousness.

"Ah, right... Okay. And once again, sorry about that!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:29 pm
"Aw.." Trucy pouted, standing up. She wanted to pet the kitty again, but it didn't look like Apollo would be very happy- or safe for that matter with the cat out.

"Maybe if Milliana had a leash." She mused aloud, wondering if it may work.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:35 pm
"It would have to be a pretty short leash... otherwise she might be able to reach him with a well-aimed jump..." Magdalena commented on the idea.

He noticed how disappointed Trucy seemed. "Well if a leash doesn't work... then is there another way...?"

"I suppose.... I mean, if you were to allow Milliana to just play with your hair a little bit, it'd probably get out of her system... And I don't mean let her jump you or anything. Just... kind of either bend down to the cage or I can lift her up or something..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:42 pm
"Maybe." Trucy beamed, "I mean, if Polly's too scared of her. That's okay. I can wait."

Felicja bit her lip, wondering if there really was anything else. "Maybe they should just get used to each other first. Wouldn't want to take any chances."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:46 pm
"I... I don't really want to let her play with my hair... And I'm not scared! I'm just worried...."

"Hmm...That's true! We just met a little bit ago! You don't need to get over the fear of my cat right now, do you?"

"Well.... I guess not...." Apollo said with a shrug.

"Hey, Trucy, if you still want to play with Milliana more, you can come visit us at my office whenever you want!" She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:49 pm
"There we go, problem solved." She smiled. "It's a win-win then."

"Really?" Trucy exclaimed, quite happy about the suggestion. "I really appreciate it! But um, where is that?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:53 pm
"Well, yeah. If it's a solution that doesn't involve my hair getting attacked, I'm all for it." Apollo said, glad such a compromise was found.

"Well, there's a prosecution firm not too far from here. I work there!" She pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket and, using one of her markers, drew a quick map. "It's just here! See, not too far!" She said with a smile. She handed the map to Trucy. "You can come and see me anytime, whether to visit Milliana or for any other reason! I always like visitors!" She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:59 pm
Trucy nodded and took the map gratefully. "Okay!" She glance back at Apollo. "Maybe next time you'll be okay with the kitty!"

Felicja laughed a little, "He'll probably wait until after those heal." She motioned towards the multiple band aids.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:04 pm
"...Yeah. I'm going to wait until I'm scratch-free." He said, rubbing his face carefully.

"Ah, I totally understand! I don't want her to traumatize you for life!"

"I won't be traumatized for life!" He said loudly. A little too loudly... His Chords of Steel were at work.

Milliana let out a startled mewled and the carrying case rocked with her jump. Magdalena also blinked, a little shocked at the volume. Sure, he was loud in court, but that's sort of normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:08 pm
Felicja looked shocked for a moment and then laughed a little. "No need to shout, we're not hard of hearing." She teased, covering her ears.

"I guess it's a habit." Trucy smiled, "We hear you loud and clear Apollo!"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:12 pm
"Sorry..." He said with a nervous laugh as he scratched the back of his head. "Sometimes I don't know the strength of my Chords of Steel."

"Chords of Steel? Like Vocal Chords? Interesting..." Magdalena said with a slight laugh and a finger to her chin as though in thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:16 pm
"Polly's always practicing." Trucy informed them, smiling.

"Hm, very interesting." Felicja tilted her head the side in thought. "With a voice like that I bet you could be a powerful opera singer." She joked, chuckling.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:26 pm
"I...I can actually see you as an opera singer.... I think you'd look good on stage!" Magdalena said with a thoughtful nod.

"Really...? Wait, I don't want to be an opera singer! I'm happy being a Defense Attorney!" He said defensively. He didn't want to give Trucy any ideas.

"But you could be, like... A defense attorney by day, an opera singer by night!" she said happily, actually imagining it.

"No, no, no. I think being a defense attorney may take up all my time. I can't be an opera singer." He really wanted to quash the thought before Trucy took it up and try to force him to sing.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games