Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:52 pm
Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)

Mizu started doing hand signs "Uo Tsuba" Mizu opened her mouth but nothing happened (1/5)
Mizu did it again with some force to it "Uo Tsuba" Mizu opened her mouth but barely anything came out. (2/5)
Mizu tried it again with consintration and force together "Uo Tsuba" Mizu opned her mouth and alittle water came out so she broke the jutsu and tried again. (3/5)
Mizu tried it with an even more force "Uo Tsuba"!! The water was almost done but was not complete,so she tried it this last time wanting to get it right. (4/5)
Mizu consintrated with her chakra through her neak to build up the water. With a whole lot a force she did "Uo Tsuba"!! water came shotting out of her mouth straight fowared. "YEA I DID IT!" (5/5)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:47 pm
Mizu fell to the ground then got back up slowly and continued her training  

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.hunter arrives at the treehouse for some good old fashion trianing."let`s do this." hunter said to himself then made 7 ember clones then kicks one in the face and jumps in the air an throws two kuni knifs at two other clones. then in mid air makes some hand signs "fire relese powerful fire ball jutsu.then one clone does the same thing."o s**t!" then they exploded on impact.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:34 pm
Pyro woke up and flipped himself up and rubbed his kneck..."wow this move is really gonna take a lot out of me" "yea just make sure you dont use it to carelessly" spike told pyro "yea i know i know...well while im up i might as well check up on my lil sis" pyro said walking slowly and noticeing hunter "wonder what he's up to" pyro said "well by the looks of the ash's on the ground it looks as if he was training" spike said "wow that was pretty fast thinking" "yea i know...well lets get going to mizu" "yea lets go" pyro said heading to mizu.  

pyro hasu

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:42 pm
"hey mizu hows your training" pyro asked "thats gonna be enough training for now we are going to work on your endurance and your physicall strength...by the way this training will not be easy" pyro told Mizu as he started strecthing and getting ready to run.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:49 pm
"woah i just remembered i have to do something at the kage's office" pyro said heading out " KEEP TRAINING MIZU" pyro said yelling to her.  

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]hunter falls to the ground and spins to his feet has he hit the ground. "thet was awsome!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:37 pm
then hunter gos in the treehouse and doses off.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:24 pm
Pyro came to the grounds waiting for hunter.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:37 pm
hunter wakes up from a deep sleep and sees pyro "yo pyro lets have a match."  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:42 pm
Pyro looked at hunter "took the words right out of my mouth" pyro said getting ready pulling out both his swords.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:53 pm
"grrrrrrr!" hunter said as he jumped infront of pyro about three feet away.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:57 pm
pyro dragged his sword against the ground and threw dirt into hunter's eyes "take that" pyro said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:01 pm
hunter moves a littel to the left but some of the sand hits his left eye then jumps in the air.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:06 pm
pyro smirked and made handsigns creating 6 ember clones and making another handsigns"Tsuchi Tou Tou" pyro said making the clones go under ground circleing him and sending one clone to hit hunter "lets see how you do against this" pyro said making a smirk  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games