Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:52 pm
Ravyn nodded slowly, understanding. "Now if I could only figure out what the hell, excuse my language, my trigger is, I could pull it when I want to and not be forced to." Ravyn sighed. "Too bad neither of us remember the fight. It's not like we can just walk around town hoping that the subject will come up in general discussion. That drug dealer was no idiot." Ravyn commented, grimacing at the thought of her old master.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 pm
"We'll figure this out as we go Ravyn.... Memon said that things would be in motion soon.... Which probably means we won't be idle like this for much longer." Blaize looked thoughtful. "It's not that I don't remember the fight.... I was sort of preoccupied with that other guy.... And then miss elf went psycho..." She continued to ramble on to herself, trying to drag every detail out of her memories.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:25 pm
"Well, you weren't really paying attention, not that I blame you. Do you remember WHEN I went all crazy?" Ravyn leaned in, trying to hear what her friend was saying.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:31 pm
"I think.... You went crazy after the elf let loose her split personality... She summoned crude demons of a sorts... They aren't exactly the intelligent sort either..." Blaize sighed, rubbing her temples, her eyes closed in concentration. She opened her eyes, a perplex expression on her face. "Why did you quote Edgar Allen Poe...? Don't get me wrong, 'The Raven' is a great poem and all... "  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:47 pm
((Have you actually been wondering that? Because I thought it was obvious...))

Ravyn blushed. That she remembered, she used that line often when she was on the job. "It's where my master got the idea for my name. He couldn't go around calling me 'girl,' or 'experiment' now could he?" She looked to her right to the book she had dropped earlier when Memnon had startled her, "The Works of Edgar Allen Poe." "He thought it would be appropriate."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:07 pm
"Well... I suppose so..." Blaize smiled, still thinking of what went on during the fight.
((Iknow its short... but I can't think of anything else.... I was but I wasn't...))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:25 pm
Ravyn laughed a little. "The messenger of death!" She giggled, joking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:47 pm
"Hmmm..... Wait a minute... I got something." Blaize smiled eagerly. "You were singing something when you had lost it.... 'kill, kill, kill'.... Maybe it has to do with death and killing.... Making the conscious choice of killing someone...?" Blaize smiled, thinking she had figured out at least part of the puzzle.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:11 am
"Hmm...Maybe. It would definitely fit the personality of Master." She tilted her head with her head in her hand. "But what? And when are we moving anyway? It's not like we haven't been ready or anything..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:47 am
Blaize smiled, standing up. "There's no harm and asking.... In any case, we can be certain that there won't be much rest once everything is in motion." she stretched, much like a cat, before walking towards the door. "He was out in the main hall when we started talking... Maybe he still is...?" Blaize looked back at her friend, before opening the door and stepping out into the main hall.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:50 am
Ravyn nodded. "He doesn't seem to be the type of person to stay in one place for long though. So he probably went somewhere else." Ravyn stood up and made her way to her door before stopping with a sudden thought. "How do we contact him anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:54 am
"Your guess is as good as mine...." Blaize sighed. "I work for him... And I have no idea what he can do...." She smiled, looking out into the great Hall.

((And now we wait...))  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:49 am
The central pedestal in the Great Hall sunk into a large black portal that had appeared under it. After a few moments, Memnon drifted up and out of the portal before it disappeared, the pedestal returning to it's normal spot once again. With a brief look around he spotted the girls coming out of Rayvn's room.

"Ah, getting along are we? Good. We have some shopping to do in the Marketplace, so I suggest you bring your coin purses."

And with that the doors of the main entrance swung open as Memnon made his way from the temple.

((To the Market Place))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:57 pm
"Well, I guess that time would be now..." Ravyn smiled and retrieved her meager coin case from her new dresser.

((To Marketplace))  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 pm
Blaize quickly ran to her room and back, her trench coat on, and the money she had left in one of the inside pockets. "This should be good...." Blaize grinned, following the other two out the door.

{To market Place}  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces