Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:49 am
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko ignored Teddy. "Phi, Detachi, perhaps i can give you a joint mission. would you mind? i think it would be good for your squad(s) to learn to work with others they don't necessarily know." She looked at Tai. "So... you decieded to join akatsuki after all."

((tai, no killing))
(( Perhaps a shared mission or the same mission would sound less uh like weed? lol ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:18 pm
((Tai didnt come here to fight.))

Tai would then suddenly begin to breath heavily, and practically fall over. It took him awhile to realize that he had run so far with those new weights on...but that didnt matter now, he had business to attend to. He would continue the heavy breathing for a second, before finally saying "Hokage-sama...the news is...." after he finished, he would quickly open up his robe for a moment, and pull out a tiny piece of paper that reads "The Akatsuki are planning to raid this Village." He would quickly hand the paper over to Reiko, and simply wait for the reaction....

((BTW Wings, I just did.))  

Nebulosis

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 pm
((ha i already knew that! the kazekage told me via pm))

Reiko's clone grabbed the paper. "S***!" she practically yelled. She dropped it onto her desk. "Phi, Detachi, the mission has to wait. The akatsuki are coming." she turned to Detachi. "I need you to get all academy students and genin to the safehaven immediatly. Phi, gather all the jounin and chunnin you can find and bring them here. Reiko is going to come now."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:30 pm
Tai would sigh, listening to all of Reiko's commands. He knew she would freak out, but hell she didnt even know when it was going to happen. Tai would turn his head and looks over to Reiko and begin to speak, but unfortunately her clone would disappear before he had the chance "Ok...guess I will have to find the kid myself. I have to before...damn..." Tai would sigh once more, but soon after grab the tiny piece of paper that Reiko dropped on her desk and put it back into his robe. He would look around the room and see all the papers and such, but one small one would catch his eye. It had something to do with Bambi Hyuuga's special Training Grounds. Would this be the place where Orion's kid was? Only time would tell...Finally, Tai would quickly exit the building by leaving the same window he came from....

((EDITTED))  

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:32 pm
perkydemonofdoom
((ha i already knew that! the kazekage told me via pm))

Reiko's clone grabbed the paper. "S***!" she practically yelled. She dropped it onto her desk. "Phi, Detachi, the mission has to wait. The akatsuki are coming." she turned to Detachi. "I need you to get all academy students and genin to the safehaven immediatly. Phi, gather all the jounin and chunnin you can find and bring them here. Reiko is going to come now."
(( You still have that radio headpiece I gave you a few pages back so that you would be in communication with Hanzo if you needed it))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:35 pm
((ah yes i forgot.))

Reiko's clone turned on the headpiece. "Hanzo, get over to my office immediatly. bring any chunnin or jounin with you that you may encounter on the way. this is an emergency. all will be explained when you arrive." she switched it off after that, knowing he would be a bit annoyed for not getting more information. THere was a loud thump and gamabunta jumped onto the ground outside the office. Reiko opened the window for Kazuma, and so that Gamabunta could hear her when she started to talk.

((i had summoned him before, so he kinda just came.))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:41 pm
Kazuma smiled "Lord Gama could I please sit on your head so that I can hear the conversation a bit" he said still reveringly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:43 pm
Gamabunta sighed. "she did open the window for you, but i suppose that it would be fine." he said.

Reiko burst through the door with Maix and Ryu, and the clone vanished. "darn it where is Hanzo." she muttered.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:46 pm
Kazuma walked up his back as gently as he could and sat down as gently as he could "I know but I wish to conserve energy if there is going to be an attack" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:49 pm
Gamabunta laughed. "you really are a funny human. walking doesn't take up much energy, you may sit on my head. i rarely allow people to do this, so don't think that this will become habit, because it won't."

Reiko turned on her headset again. "Hanzo!" she yelled into it, trying not to get frustrated, but it was an emergency.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:53 pm
Kazuma chuckled "I understand Lord Gama but i walked like that so I did not bother you" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:59 pm
Gamabunta nodded, watching reiko yell into her headpiece and wait for more ninja to arrive in her office.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:08 pm
"Yes Ma." Phi runs but turns around. "Hokage, 4 of my invisa clones were spying on the Akatsuki and I saw Tai over there so just to let you know." Phi runs off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:09 pm
Kazuma smiled but then realized something, he did hand-seals and bit his tooth, then put it to Gamabunta's back and a small messenger toad appeared "Go find my son and take him to the safehaven, you will reconigze him I adopted him, he is actually Xantos-Sama's son" he said and smiled.

The toad saluted him and started movin only to appear back fastly "Your son is coming Kazuma-San" he said and dissapeared.

((Edited he isn't there and the one in my home is a clone))  

irishshamrock12

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:12 pm
Reiko nodded at the door where phi had left, still trying to reach hanzo on her headset.

((irish - xan is actually at bambi's training ground, and i think i took care of all of the genin there.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games