Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:55 pm
"Works for me. I can watch where Fangboy is." Vincent said as he sprouted shadow wings and a tail from thin air. He took to the sky and landed atop the roof he had been sitting on before with Aeris. He sat down on the edge of the roof his wings folding inward and behind him. His tail curled around his waist while he resumed eating his pizza.

"There he is. And theyve brought Animula. I wonder how the kids doing?" Vincent asked himself and yet Aeris at the same time.
_

Animula and Sulthena were given some sweetbread and soup, which Animula started eating right away. "Its good!" Animula exclaimed though her tongue was all red. The soup was pretty hot, but the demon child didnt seem to notice.
_

"I know, but i cant always feed from you. Not if were going to hone your powers." Cy added as he led them through the crowd towards the vendor Sulthena and Animula had gone too.

"Does some soup sound good?" Cy asked Caly, getting her mind off of his feeding for now. He would find his sustinance soon enough. He had been eyeing up a few, less than pure mortals in the crowd.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:06 pm
She watched as he moved to the rooftop, a few seconds later, appearing next to him. Her feet dangled off the edge as she shrugged, taking a bite of the pizza. She swallowed her food and snickered a bit, watching Animula and Sulthena. "I think that is the oddest sight I've ever seen. It seems that Ani like my sister. A lot." She nudged him a bit and smiled, going back to eating.

--

Sulthena sat down on a nearby table and smiled, allowing her soup to cool a bit. In the meantime, she took a bit of the bread, a happy squeak coming from her. "Now Animula, be careful. You don't want to burn your tongue. Let it cool for a little bit." She took no notice of Aeris and Vincent watching them, wanting to not give away their position to Cy. "Here, Ani. Dip the bread into the soup."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:33 pm
((sorry i havent been posting. my bros been in the hospital and ive been sick so. Once things settle ill be able to post))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:58 am
((It's ok chica..you just get better. Hope your bother is ok too.))

Caly was a little tiffed at what he said, but for the time being would just accept it. It was just that she wanted to take care of his needs...just as he was taking care of hers.

At the mention of soup, and the scents that were tormenting her now, her mouth watered and her stomach complained loudly enough she blushed. Bowing her head slightly she nodded. "Soup sounds wonderful." she said quietly, her cheeks flaming red.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:33 pm
((well im more or less better now and my bros out of the hospital so))

Cy brought them both over to the soup vendor Sulthena and Animula had gone to. He purchased a bowl for Caly and some bread as well. For himself he got nothing but he continued to watch the people around him.

The vendor watching them, particularly Cy, dipped his ladle into a small pot off to the side of his table. He then dished out the liquid into a bowl and handed it to the male.

"Here, its on the house. Wed rather you not cause a commotion... brother." The man said, to much of Cys surprise.

One wiff of the soup and Cy could tell it was blood soup, still hot too. It made his fangs ache and his eyes instantly go crimson. Cys eyes went to the vendors neck, a small tattoo on his skin signified that he served the vampiric brethren. Cy hated most of the 'Familiars' as they had been labeled but for now he was thankful.

"Thank you." Cy said before drinking down the soup.
_

Animula mimicked Sulthena, with a happy smile on her face. It wasnt until the blood soup was given to Cy that her cheerful innocence suddenly disappeared.

Her emerald gaze focused intently on Cy, the smell of the soup activating something within her. It called to her vampiric side and teased her Demonic nature. Animula froze instantly her eyes forever trained on Cy, she was even in mid bite of a nice piece of bread.
_

"That is good though i fear for your sister..." Vincent commented as he finished his dinner and tossed his garbage down to the street where it landed in a waste disposal can.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:39 pm
Sulthena's face slacked a bit as she noted Animula's reaction. It bounced back before anyone could see it. "Animula...do you think you can help me real quickly? I wish to buy something for Aeris." She stood up, most of her soup and bread gone. The elf figured that distracting her from that would be the best method.

--

"Sulthena is tougher than she looks. She has to be.." Aeris sat the rest of her food next to her, having finished half of the last slice. A breathy sigh escaped her lips as she glanced over to Vincent. She rested her head on his shoulder briefly as she spoke. "I think if we are to do the transfer for the dolls, then we have to leave now. Or else I'll want to lounge around like this with you more." She laughed a bit, sitting to run her fingers through her hair. A metallic sound resonated from her clothing, the chain mail shifting with her movements.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 pm
The half elf became preoccupied with the soup adn bread adn filling her stomach. It was actually good what she was eating and she finished it quickly. Then she tilted her head to the side when she noticed Cy drinking something from a bowl. She blinked at him and then sent a mental question through their bond, "What did you find love?"

She couldn't help but also notice the little half demon's reaction..but couldn't decide what to do or say now. This was not something she wanted to handle...she still didn't care for Ani...even if her child self did. Her child self was still innocent to the world...Caly was not. And though she was accepting to a lot, there were still a great deal of things she didn't agree with.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:38 pm
Some blood soup... its actually pretty satisfying. Cy commented back before turning his gaze to Animula who stared at him. Her bloodlust will have to be addressed soon... And if i know what Vincent is up to then his actions will have to be confronted as well... Cy thought to himself but his thoughts couldnt be hidden from Caly and their bond.
_

Animula snapped from her daze when Sulthena spoke to her. "A present? Sure! Lets go find something good for her." Animula smiled as she set down her empty bowl and bread. She stood up and waited for Sulthena to lead the way.
_

"Sounds good to me." Vincent said as he stood up. "We can lounge around later. But our... boy wont stay still for long. And im sure the dolls are already poking at him." Vincent said as he offered Aeris his hand. "Come one then lets get back."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:47 pm
Caly tilted her head to the side, content that he was satisfied, but still curious about his other thoughts. She still ate what she had been given, finishing it and then looking around for some more. She ended up getting another bowl of soup she had liked it so much.

"What is our demon up to, beloved?" she asked, glancing at first the demon child and then back to her vampire lover.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:54 pm
Sulthena clasped her hands together, smiling brightly to the girl. "Hmm...what should we get her? She loves weapons, but I don't want to get her one. How about something she can wear? Aeris never wears dresses, but she looks beautiful in them." She snickered a bit, a memory from their childhood dredging up.

--

Aeris took his hand, standing up on the ledge. "Here's hoping they didn't decide to bring him a present.. Let's go. I have a feeling that if we don't do this now, we won't get the chance for a while." She eased her eyes over to where Cy and Caly were, gritting her teeth a bit. Cy would try to stop them, that much was true. She could handle that situation. But the one true problem would be Caly's reaction to it.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:31 pm
((ill be able to post tonight. ive been sick and busy))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 pm
"Dresses are pretty well get her one of those!" Animula said with a smile. "Lets go i think i saw a pretty dress place over here." The demon child said as she grabbed hold of Sulthenas hand and led her through the crowd and to the shop.

She released the elves hand once inside the nice little shop and ran amok. She touched every dress she could going "aw this would look nice." or "oooo so pretty". She obviously couldnt make up her mind.
_

"Sounds good to me." Vincent stood up and stretched his wings. "Come on." Vincent said as he grabbed hold of Aeris and took to the skies. He carried her the whole way, flying through the sky and back to the clan home.

(exit to kanareshii)
_

"Because of what Vincent used to make the child. Animula's bloodlust will have to be addressed soon enough." Cy commented to Caly. Not knowing if she understood the situation fully. "You do know what he did.. dont you?" Cy questioned Caly.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:27 am
Sulthena squeaked lightly as she was dragged by the child, laughing heartily at her enthusiasim. She couldn't see anything, but Animula could. Perhaps a little guidance was in order? "Animula, come to me please. I think if we can find an elven made dress, or a human made one in one color, then it'll be a good surprise." She smiled, her lidded eyes brightening. "I think that she'll look wonderful in the color blue or red."

--

Aeris clung to Vincent as he took off, a smile on her lips as they moved through the air.

< Exit Aeris to Kanareshii >

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:06 pm
((((Okay i know ive been gone... for what feels like a week. Anyone know the actual time ive been gone? Sorry though ive been busy. ER doc visit, Passport and DMV stuff. Along with managing Work, BF and a social life my muse and time for RPing has died of late.

Ill try to post tonight though no gaurentees)))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:58 am
< It only looks to be like a week and a half or two. Tis okie. Take your time. >  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games