Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:45 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:50 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:29 am
a symbol began to grow on the scroll and off of it covering the entire base and fading away...
and the symbol apeared on the front gate that of a closed eye set in gold surrounded by a purple quarter moon

the eye opened and stared at the monsters for a few moments and then a light burst forth from it incinerating the attackers and closed again remaining on the door  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:10 am
Lori opened her eyes suddenly and collapsed on the floor. She was breathing heavily, looking up at Lutia. "Much....Magic...Won't....be able...to...cast..." she said, smiling weakly before passing out.  

Lori Naoi

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:23 am
blight put the bottom of its cloak out which had caught fire
"DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!"

blight used every last drop of his magical powers to bring back half of the monsters that where destroyed
"GO...DESTROY...THEM!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:28 am
lutia picked her up and carried her to the next room and set her on a couch "rest, ill keep you safe now" she kissed lori and went back into the entrance room to assess the success  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:42 am
Lori woke up suddenly an hour later and went ot find Lutia, still disoreinted from the magic she had cast. "Lutia..." she called softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:46 am
lutia places the last magic sutra on the door frame and smiles "this should hold for a bit"
she then heard lori calling for her and rushed back into the lounge area by her side "are you alright?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:47 am
"I'm....fine." she said, thinking. "The spell...I don't think i could cast it again...not for awhile."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:06 pm
the monsters at torn down nearby lamp posts and tied them togeth to form a battering ram and began slamming it into the door certain to break it down soon  

Blight_of_Luca

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:19 pm
"dont you worry, you where a great help and i can finish up things" she kisses lori on the forhead "rest for now okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:29 pm
"Dream..." She says, grabbing Lutia. "They'll get in soon...I can feel it..."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:25 pm
"dont worry" she smiled "ill keep you safe"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:28 pm
She smiles softly. "What do we do if they break through."  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:31 pm
"the new help have already taken care of that inventuality" she kissed lori on the forhead "rest"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games