Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:54 pm
"Ansem, what are you talking about?" Aki's face showed no shock but her eyes lied. "If you're a clan leader I can't have you here unless you're under royal invitation. Which, in current state, would not be possible." Aki frowned the frown of a properly bred lady. "And who's this 'I' and why've you been given a clan?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:13 pm
"I is the Roman Numeral for One."
He frowned as he explained the basics of his clan to his childhood friend.
"One is the first number."
He turned slightly.
"Ten is the last."
He turned back to the parchment.
"When a commanding I is killed... the other nine hold an election to decide on a new I."
He turned back to Aki.
"I guess I won the election."
The frown on his face deepened as he noticed the shock in her eyes.
"I'm the new I of the Ten Organization."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:19 pm
"Well say it that way then!" Aki remarked crossly, unsure of how she felt about this new arangement.

"Well, if you're in charge of the clan then shouldn't you be there?" She said, arms crossed over her chest. "I'm no longer allowed to leave Kabina ever since my parents passed and I became sole leader." She frowned, biting her lip trying to hide the sadness behind cold, green eyes. She'd been hoping Ansem might stay a while.

She gave a breif shrug of her shoulders, hunching them up in a defensive body language.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:52 pm
Ansem's frown lightened a little.
"Fortunately, I can't return to my clan just yet. It appears that the entire base has been flooded with neglected paperwork."
He strode over to the other young clan leader.
He wrapped his arms around her in a soft hug.
"Can't we overlook protocol a bit and have a spot of tea?"
His grin returned.
"I can just pretend I neglected to read the summons."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:18 am
beginner had several questions on her mind ranging from what clan he became the leader of, to how he got a motorcycle to fly but she settled on the most down to earth question on her list
"how did you read that?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:29 pm
Aki's defense melted. "Fine, just a bit of tea. Beginner, care to join?" She asked as she pushed Ansem by the shoulders to the small area of recreated lodgings.

"You know, good clan leaders read summons and do all the paperwork." She warned her friend while pushing him away. At the last moment she grabbed Beginner's hand and dragged her with them.

Kikuka

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:48 pm
He stode forwards towards the palace and the sitting room there.
He ignored Beginner's question.
His sight was a bit of a touchy subject.
"I'm a new clan leader. Also, the entire area was quarantined because of all the paperwork. And if anyone starts asking around, I'm blind. I'll park in whatever parking space I want to."
He grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:59 pm
Aki rolled her eyes as she pushed Ansem into the small sitting room and shoved him into a nearby chair. A maid popped her head into the room and Aki made the hand signal that ment tea and coffee. The small lady wizzed out of the room to fetch the things.

"Sure you are." Aki responded smoothly, with only a hint of sarcasm, as she pushed Beginner onto the couch. Aki sat gracefully down next to her.

Kikuka

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:09 pm
Ansem's grin widened.
"Well, at least with these I am."
He gestured towards his blindfolded eyes.
He wiggled his fingertips in Aki's face.
"And these can only see so much!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:16 pm
"Yes, yes." Aki respoded, nodding slowly, watching Ansem. "But you've got something up your sleeve. Spill boy, you've never been able to hide something from me." She crossed her legs and bounced her foot impatiently.

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:45 pm
beginner was dragged along into the room and took a seat on the couch removing her hat for a moment to brush some hair out of her face making her horns noticed before putting the berret back on
"only in byako would they ever let a blind man drive"
beginner mused

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:36 pm
Hours after leaving Mecha Main Street, Brett still hadn't found Kabina. His legs were tired and he was extremely cold. His legs gave way and he fell off his hoverboard, unconcious. Kuro latched onto his head and Brett hit the top of Kabina's barrier, which wasn't too far below him. Kuro took matters into his own hands and projected an image of himself into the room where Aki, Beginer, and Ansem were. Th brown puffball of fur with claws for arms and legs, pure eyes and angelic wings tried to explain to Aki to let the barrier down, with a series of "Bwoohs" in it's almost but not quite high pitched voice.  

Brett_FM

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:32 pm
"So you have a rodent problem here too? Lovely."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:54 pm
Aki arched a single brow. "I can't lower the barrier from there. Only the gate." Aki shook her head. "I can't do anything."

She shoot Ansem a glare that clearly said "Queit you!" before turning to the puff ball again. "You'll have to get him around or I can't help."

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
beginner smiled and marched out of the room back to the gate  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games