Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:16 pm
The wolf growled. He had power, but lacked the acquired strength and experience of James, both generally, and with James being a Born..Bitten could grow stronger, but usually the Born were more powerful, it was the same with the vampires and several other races..purebloods were favored. The wolf watched James go back and then darted at him again, aiming to swipe the other with his right paw claws.

Roland looked down at her with a soft expression. She was healed of the wolf's doings..and all human ailments..disease could not touch her now, a werewolf's slight would be a mere scratch unless done several times without Erika having a chance to heal. "Erika..the wound Anden gave you..was a mortal wound..you were dying..to save you..I had to Bond with you..I had to make the decision for you, you were unconscious..you're a demonness now..my mate.." he said softly, "Your humanity is gone..well, mortality I should say..but you're still you, Eri, I promise.." he said, wanting to reassure her since he knew that humans generally equated a lack of humanity with a lack of goodness, which was absolutely not true. Often the opposite, in fact.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:29 pm
James saw an opening as Anden swiped. He charged in and under, using his momentum to flip Anden onto his back. He then quickly grabbed Anden's throat. Light enough not to do too much damage, but hard enough to hurt. He growled, demanding Anden to submit.

Erika's eyes widened and she seemed to try to shrink a little. "Your . . . I . . ." she then turned into him and buried her face into him. "How?" she asked finally. She wanted to know why she was hurting in a way that had nothing to do with the wound that she had earlier.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:35 pm
The wolf grunted as he wound up on his back, growling as his throat was grabbed..he glared up at James, teeth gritting. He tried to swipe at James and missed..and then hearing the growl, he looked up at the other another moment before tugging away, giving a low, submissive growl and moving to turn into a submissive laying position, meaning that he accepted James as his alpha.

Roland held her tighter, stroking her hair as Erika buried her face into him. "I..took your human essence..and replaced it with some of my demon essence..you'll hurt for now, while your body adjusts to the new power and essence..you should feel better after a good night's sleep..you're a demonness now, a Lady of Sin..my lady.." he murmured. "I'm sorry.." he said softly, certain that she would think him a monster now..  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:40 pm
James snorted a bit and then gave his first command as Anden's alpha. "Don't hunt humans." he ordered.

Erika sighed and closed her eyes, tired. "Thank you Roland . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:47 pm
The wolf growled at the snort, looking tempted to try again..but survival was foremost, and that was enough to quell his rather volatile nature. The command caused him to give another growl..but the command was understood, not the words so much as the meaning behind them and then he squirmed a little. It would be disrespectful to attempt to shove his alpha off, and could be a punishable action, so he signaled his desire to get up by his squirm.

Roland held her bridal style as he rose, smiling as she thanked him. "You're welcome, my love.." he murmured, kissing her lips softly and holding her close, seeing that James appeared to have gotten Anden to submit, and so he headed into the house, taking Erika upstairs to her bed and laying her down before laying beside her, holding her in his arms. "I love you, Erika.." he said softly.

Damien watched the exchange and then came a little closer to James and the wolf that was technically Anden. "Hmph. I could have told you that he'd change tonight, but you took off." he grumbled. "Don't you know anything about your kind?" he asked in a snide sort of way. But his eyes were focused on Anden..he was concerned..and then his eyes widened as the wolf sniffed the air and caught his scent, growling and looking about to strike at him. Damien yelped, going behind James since he knew running would not be smart. It would encourage the need to chase and hunt.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:54 pm
James got up off of Anden and then growled a bit at Damien. "I was under the impression that you didn't want to tell me earlier. Besides, I've never really experienced a Bitten before." he muttered sullenly. He then saw Anden's want to hunt Damien and growled at him in a way that clearly meant, 'stop'.

Erika snuggled against him and smiled slightly. "Love you too . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:58 pm
Damien blinked as James warned Anden away from him, coming out and sitting beside the human-sized wolves and feeling rather small..which further irked him. Why of all the Gods-darned animals did they have to choose a kitten? Gentle and pathetic. That about summed it up. "I didn't tell you then because you were irritating me," he said matter-of-factly, "But it was in everyone's interest for you to know about Bitten..still, I did assume you'd expect him to change at least..his body is still accepting the change..there's time for it to be rejected as well..and if Anden's body rejects the change..then he'll die.." said Damien, quieting at the last bit..he didn't want his little brother dead..in fact, Damien was starting to find..he wanted Anden alive..even..happy..  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:01 pm
James's eyes widened. "He'll what?!" he asked, worried as he looked back to Anden, nuzzling against him. "You gotta make it buddy . . ." he murmured.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:12 pm
The wolf growled a low warning, misinterpreting James' actions. He'd accepted James as an alpha, but not as a mate. The wolf backed away and sat on his haunches, watching Damien and James with a grim expression. The wolf wanted to hunt..to feed..but he had to stay with his recognized alpha for now.

Damien watched and shook his head. "Anden's strong. He'll make it. But don't waste time trying to cozy up to the wolf right now, Anden won't get his mind back until morning..he'll shift into a true wolf then, but he'll have his mind and should spend about a day that way just so that his body gets used to things.." A true wolf meant a wolf-sized wolf, with or without the human mind, a full wolf was a human-sized wolf without the mind, and a half-wolf was the human-sized wolf with the human mind. "The next time he forcefully shifts will probably be during the full moon, but he may or may not be able to reach his mind..it's harder for a Bitten. Borns have their whole childhood to grow and learn slowly, but for a Bitten, everything happens at once..it's like hitting full puberty as a baby." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:18 pm
James sighed. "I don't really like this side of James. He's grumpy." he said, wrinkling his nose a little. He then winced at Damien's words. "That must suck." he said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:23 pm
"The wolf is the representation of Anden's..animal nature..everyone has one..although it's influenced by the wolfkin's essence.." he nodded in agreement at the bit about it 'must suck'. "But it will be worth it. He'll live centuries now..his aging will stop once he hits his mid twenties..super senses..and Roland just made Erika a demon to save her life..Anden inflicted a mortal wound on her.." he added calmly, as though it were a very normal occurence.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:26 pm
James looked at Damien and he was nearly panicking. He felt horrible . . . he had broken his promise to Anden . . . "She's alive though right?" he asked, feeling like he had a lump stuck in his throat.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:36 pm
Damien seemed to realize James' pain then, and he hesitated, before stepping forward and nuzzling the other's leg a little to reassure him..Anden loved James like a brother..so Damien supposed as Anden's brother..he ought to reassure the other. "She's..a demonness..so she's alive..but she's not human any longer.." he said softly before adding, "But this is good as well..she'll be happy with Roland..and none of us will have to watch Erika grow old and die..which..would you really have let that happen? Never biting either of them..watching that happen to them?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:41 pm
James sighed. "If they didn't want to be bitten . . . In my right mind, I never would have . . ." he muttered . . . sighing a bit. He then chuckled. "Though I would have tried to talk them into it . . ." he muttered with a rueful smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:49 pm
Damien nodded at that, chuckling a little as well at the last bit. "Smooth, wolf-boy, real smooth." he seemed to be teasing and then he looked over to Anden. "We'd best get him to bed..he'll be better off feeding when he wakes up..he won't be happy to think of having killed some animal to feed, and that's all his current form or mind will accept right now..but in the morning, we can just give him some meat, when he's got his mind back."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games