Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:09 pm

"Brrrroooooooottttttthhhhhhheeeeeerrrrrr." She whined and tried to take the pillow away from his grasp.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:10 pm

jackson stands up and walks to rail to get a better view and leans in too far and stars falling " AHHHHHHHHH ZOMEONE HELP

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:11 pm

"No. Stop whining." HE hid under his covers.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:12 pm

i sigh and rest against the wall, stroking my head from how hard that was. he turned and saw someone falling and i dash over the wall again, then run under and jump up, pushing a little too hard off my leg and causing pain to run through it. i catch him as he begins to fall and then lands back on the railing, standing him where he was *be more careful there* i say in a deep, musky voice and then run along the railing and leap on the roof where i run up behind one of the top hangers.

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:16 pm

Chloe looked at the boy who saved another life. She smiled a bit. "No, but he is kinda like a hero." She said as she looked back at Elli. "Want a slice of Cake? I heard that Takahashi makes good cake." She said with a giggle.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:18 pm

"Fine then. I'll just ask Darcoso what you want then. He'll be sure to know." Mia pouted and started to walk out of the room. If thats how you want to play, I'll play the same way.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:22 pm

He walked downstairs and got himself another slice of cake and sat down on the counter.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:22 pm

i sit down against the roof where only people to the side of the house can see me. i lean back and rest my head and breath in, trying to get my breath back from both those runs. i chuckle to myself and then carefully drop down in front of the house, wincing as i land on my pulled leg. i take the wrap off and let the air cool me off as i put it back into my pocket and head inside quietly, iw atch out the windows in case anythign else happens

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:23 pm

"Yeah." She aid. "Seems like it." She ran off towards the door, and opened it up for Chloe to come in after her. "C'mon. Let's go get us some cake~y" She said in a sing-song voice.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Chloe giggled and grabbed her hand as she entered the house and quickly ran into the kitchen. She was smiling but stopped as she noticed Takahashi. She glanced at him but went to grab two plates and two slices of cake.

ElectricCandii

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:26 pm

His eyes were a little red as he ate his cake. He looked away from chloe.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:26 pm

Mia went around searching for Darcoso. She spotted him outside of the window and ran towards him, anxious to find out what their other sibling wanted. "Darcoso!" She yelled, worry written on her face.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Dracoso18
i sigh and rest against the wall, stroking my head from how hard that was. he turned and saw someone falling and i dash over the wall again, then run under and jump up, pushing a little too hard off my leg and causing pain to run through it. i catch him as he begins to fall and then lands back on the railing, standing him where he was *be more careful there* i say in a deep, musky voice and then run along the railing and leap on the roof where i run up behind one of the top hangers.
jackson' thank you zir
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Chloe at her cake quickly. "Um...good cake." She said as she looked up at Takahashi with a smile and handed the other cake to Elli.

ElectricCandii

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games