Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:53 pm
"The village is in high alert. I have alerted the Mizukage about the sightings of Akatsuki in the Cloud and we believe that they might be in the village. Two warships from my family's compound carrying 1000 soldiers are on their way to protect the island. Be on your guard."

-the water clone disapears into water.-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:12 pm
Right *turns to Melody and Itai* Im going to find out where Yum-sama is and defend the village *runs up the stairs to grab my gear and armor and runs back down the stairs* Itai, protect her please. Melody, your a jounnin, so you will probably be asked to fight as well *whispers to her* Use the neclace if needed *runs out the door* Be safe!  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:22 pm
(Just a question. If your going to be RolePlaying as a Chuunin, or even fighting, how is it done? I mean you don't RolePlay like everyone else, which is simple and everyone understands... I mean, I ain't the Burger King or nothing, but if I had it my way, you'd be RolePlaying Third person and not saying I did something. Try... I don't even know your name...:

[insert name] looked around at Itai and Melody. "Right. I'm going to find out where Yum-sama is and try and defend the village." She said as she ran up the stairs. Once reaching her destination, she grabbed her ninja gear, including her armor, and ran back down the staircase. "Itai, protect Melody, please." She said to Itai. She then directed her attention to Melody. "Melody. Your a Jounin, so you'll probably be asked to fight as well." She said. [insert name] got close to Melody, and got close to her ear. "Use the necklace if you need to." [insert name] whispered before she ran out of the door. "Be safe!" She yelled as she waved farewell to her friends and family, not sure if she'd return.)

((See how much bigger it is. It just simply was a change of a few things, and some more description. And look. Premium RP. I mean, to really touch it up, you could do fun stuff with BBcode and by adding tons more detail...))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 pm
iKoisu
(Just a question. If your going to be RolePlaying as a Chuunin, or even fighting, how is it done? I mean you don't RolePlay like everyone else, which is simple and everyone understands... I mean, I ain't the Burger King or nothing, but if I had it my way, you'd be RolePlaying Third person and not saying I did something. Try... I don't even know your name...:

[insert name] looked around at Itai and Melody. "Right. I'm going to find out where Yum-sama is and try and defend the village." She said as she ran up the stairs. Once reaching her destination, she grabbed her ninja gear, including her armor, and ran back down the staircase. "Itai, protect Melody, please." She said to Itai. She then directed her attention to Melody. "Melody. Your a Jounin, so you'll probably be asked to fight as well." She said. [insert name] got close to Melody, and got close to her ear. "Use the necklace if you need to." [insert name] whispered before she ran out of the door. "Be safe!" She yelled as she waved farewell to her friends and family, not sure if she'd return.)

((See how much bigger it is. It just simply was a change of a few things, and some more description. And look. Premium RP. I mean, to really touch it up, you could do fun stuff with BBcode and by adding tons more detail...))

(( ok, first off, I'm a genin, not a chuunin, but i will be soon. Second, I have my own style, and sometimes I have a lot to say and sometimes I don't. Third, its a clone, so the message will be brief. So yeah, meh. ))  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:31 pm
iKoisu

(Not trying to intrude here, but that was a dialogue I wrote. Ive been on here a while, but Im still getting used to RP style. Thanks for the advice though.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:00 pm
Melody froze as she saw luna run out as she stated "Luna no....come back!"

She opened the door and screamed out side "Luna ocme back you'll be kill!"
Melody backed up into the door post mummbling "No..no..no this can't be happening!"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:29 pm
Itai sighed"She'll be fine."he grabbed his own gear and propped himself up against the wall close to the door"You stay down.Ill keep anyone away that is not from mist.stay safe melody."he smiled and moved outside,jumping up onto the roof and stringing an arrow on his bow's string watching the houses yard.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:47 am
Melody croughted down and then thought' no, no more hideing' she stated going to her bedroom and climbing out her window on to the roof. She walked over and sat next to itai and stated "I won't let anyone on not from the mist come her either, and I sure as hell well make sure you and luna don't die while I'm around!" she stated her fist clentching. She took out a kuni already ready to strike.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:26 pm
Itai didnt respond,merely watched the treeline for movment.His eyes had changed and no longer held the happy-go lucky quality or even that sadness that he usually carried.Now they where cold, and held the look of a professional or a machine who had no intention of forgetting it's purpose or task.He was silent,the black of his cape and bow blending seamlessly to the shadows cast on the roof."So....where are they..."he whispered so quietly it was almost inauduble  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:29 pm
Melody looked at itai as her eyes become watery. She didn't reconize this itai, this itai scared her. Melody started to tremble as she asked "Itai..." she stared at him dropping her kuni.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 pm
The skull on his face twisted into a wicked grin as he turned to look at her"Yes?"one part of his mind told him to ignore her completely while the other tried to bring him back to some sanity"Look,this is why I was emant to be a summon.When I'm sent into battle my motivation is ntohing more and nothing less then to kill the enemy no matter the cost.My mind just shuts down my emotions so I dont have to deal with remorse or regret until later when there's time....sorry for scaring you"He returned his attention to the woodline,still following slight movements within the trees  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:17 pm
Melody face was emotion less as she stated "Yea your right they're is no time..." she got up and walked away from him going to the other side of the roof. She sat down her back to him and she quietly pulled a glass shard from her pocket as she though 'On three I'll quitely do it' she started to count in a bearly autoable voice "One...two..."  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:23 pm
(Ok, so Melody, are you killing yourself? Also, you shuld go to Mist Beach and tell Luna to leave... )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:32 pm
*a figure darts through the trees and arrives at the house armed with a kunai. Before it can attack i make hand signals and Stone needles come up from the earth. I land ont he roof slightly injured and covered in bruises but smiling* Thank god thats over with *laughs*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:45 pm
Itai stood up,his bow collapsing in on itself as he placed it back in the case"Awww I missed allt he fun? Damn,that's too bad.Oh and melody..."He threw a kunai shattering the glass shard from her hand"...that's not gonna help you anyway."He stated smiling"Now then.Im gonna head over to the grave yard to check on Shi and the others.your welcome to join me if you'ld like."He shrugged as he turned to jump off the roof"Or not,whatever suits your fancy."He lept off the roof,rolling back up to his feet on the ground below and walking off towards the graveyard  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff