Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:11 pm
Marian yelped and quickly scurried out of Kaysal's reach. "No thank you!" she said quickly, not exactly wanting to be tickled again.

Emilio let out a surprised yell as Arueyan slid blueberries down his shirt. He then grabbed up his father and started tickling him mercilessly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:27 pm
(I am...ALIVE! ^___^)

Kaysal laughed. "Aww..way to spoil my fun, little Marian!"

Arueyan found himself being grabbed up as he was tickled mercilessly. "Ahhh!" he yelled through his laughter, "N-No fair! Julie, help me!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:49 pm
((Me too!! ^-^))

Marian giggled a little and held her stomach. "Sorry . . . I'd just rather not be tickled . . ." she said, and then thought about the scars that were there . . . another reason why she felt a bit uncomfortable about him tickling her.

Julie laughed and then got a mischevious grin on her face as she got up. "Alright then!" she said and went over to him. But instead of stopping Emilio, she joined in on tickling Arueyan!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:00 pm
(T__T *clings* *sobs* It said you were offline! I thought you leaveded me. *snifflez* emo ) (Oh hey! I was thinking about it, and would you mind if Marian had a brother (that she either knows, or doesn't know about) I think he'd be..somewhere high in politics..or maybe Champion of the Realm or something..hmm..o_O Tis up to Mousey Im Chan!)

Kaysal chuckled. "Alright then..but if I catch you looking sad.." he waggled his fingers and grinned.

Arueyan found himself getting double tickled and he laughed even harder, squirming on Emilio's lap. This was definately a change, but it was fun! "Haha! Cheaters! J-Joining together!" Nevermind that he and Julia always did the same thing to Emilio..or Emilio and Arueyan to Julia..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:11 pm
((My computer/internet HATES me right now . . . that's why. And I LOVE that idea. Only she doesn't know that she has a brother . . . but he knows about her. ^-^))

Marian smiled. "I'll try not to look sad then." she said and then looked down at her attire. "Um . . . may I please get changed for breakfast?" she asked, not wanting to go to the table in her nightgown.

Julia and Emilio both just laughed. "It's nothing like what you both have done to me countless times!" Julia laughed out.

Emilio also laughed. "Or what you and Mom did to me Dad!!" he said as he continued to tickle Arueyan.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:24 pm
(T__T...well I hate it cause it's mean to my Mousey Im Chan! O_o you put love in capital letters! Well then it must be true! Dandelions and daisies! Hmm..let's see..what's the mother's name? I'll have it that their dad was a less than charming fellow and he snatched the boy and left the girl (a.k.a. Marian) and her mother. But the brother has a pendant necklace thingy just like what their mother wore! *plotting..plotting*..or something..maybe..I suppose he might recognize her..o-o she is blue after all..and he's been searching slave houses and whatnot but couldn't find her..dun dun dun!)

Kaysal blinked and then nodded. "Of course. There's clothes in the closet and today we'll get you some of your own." he grinned. "I've been clothes shopping with Julie before, that's the Queen, my sister-in-law. I think it's more fun for Arueyan than me, and he helps her-.." he trailed off with a chuckle. "Well anyway, I'll be waiting outside." he said as he exited the room.

Arueyan's face was red and he had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard. "Hahaha! Taking advantage of my s-size issues! Unfair!" he laughed out.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:03 pm
((I like that idea. I like that a lot. And he recognizes her because of her blue hair . . . and he draws the wrong idea about Kaysal . . . *plotting too . . .*))

Marian smiled and nodded before heading over to the closet. Her eyes widened at the finery and then searched through the dresses before picking out the plainest one, which was still to fine for her comfort level.

Emilio and Julia continued to tickle Arueyan for a good minute more before they stopped and Emilio passed his father to his mother, who held him on her lap as she kissed his head. "There. That's our revenge for the past 6 years." she said softly. "You're forgiven now." she said and looked over at Emilio who nodded in agreement, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:30 am
(YAY! *high fivez* o-O I was thinking along those lines as well..it was how I invented her brother. I had an image of a man pointing a sword at Kaysal and was like..WHOA! Why's he doing that over Marian? What is she to him? And then I went..WHOA! It's his sister! Or something like that. ^___^ Nighty Mousey Im Chan! <3)

Kaysal considered all that had happened..the nightmare..her sleeping on his lap..the laughter..she was trusting him bit by bit and he was determined that she would never have cause to feel that that trust was broken..

Arueyan continued laughing, red-faced and teary-eyed by the time he was passed to Julia. He felt a little odd, sitting on her lap like a child..but all the same..it was kind of comfy.. At the mention of revenge though, he slumped slightly. And then perked again at the forgiveness bit. Even Emilio agreed..he sniffed once..twice..and then there were tears in his eyes that he quickly wiped at as he mumbled happily and sniffily, "I love you both."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:39 am
((Nighty!!))

Marian exited her room, looking a bit uncomfortable. It wasn't because the dress was ill-fitting or anything . . . she just . . . wasn't used to being in such nice clothes . . . She looked at Kaysal and gave a small smile. "So . . . which way's the kitchen?" she asked, having absolutely no clue where to go.

Julia stiffened hearing that and Emilio's eyes went wide. "Y-you mean that Dad?" he asked, an overwhelming feeling of hope and happiness welling up within him.

Julia started to get tears in her eyes, though she didn't bother to wipe them away as she kissed Arueyan repeatedly. "I love you too . . . so very very much . . ." she cried out happily. He'd finally said it . . . those three words that she'd been longing to hear for such a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:44 am
(*can't sleep* X-x. *posts instead* ^__^)

Kaysal smiled as she exited the room. "Follow me, little Marian." he said as he waited for her to walk before walking himself.

Arueyan nodded at Emilio and then found himself being kissed repeatedly. "Aww..Jewel..I keep making you cry.." he said teasingly as he pressed a soft, chaste kiss to Julia's lips.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:16 am
((0.0 . . . You are gonna be so tired tonight . . .))

Marian nodded, and noticed that he wasn't moving . . . She hesitantly took a step forward, not sure how to follow him if he wasn't moving.

Julia smiled from the kiss and then hugged Arueyan tightly, burying her head in his shoulder. "I love you so much . . ." she murmured. She had her husband back . . . True, he was stuck in a child's body, but her wonderful and loving husband had come back to her . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:48 pm
(Kaysal did start walking! He waited for him to catch up 'before walking himself' *nods* o-O And oddly enough, I've been pretty awake today..I went to bed after I said goodnight..and slept till like four thirty, tried to sleep, woke up at 5:30, and then just stayed up trying to fall back asleep..T__T)

Kaysal led her to the kitchen and emerged to see Emilio, Julia, and Arueyan..all with pancakes, and all seeming happy. He pouted slightly. "Way to start the sentimentality without me!" he teased.

Arueyan blushed slightly as he glanced back at his brother. "You're welcome." he chimed as Kaysal rolled his eyes and grinned.

"Am I to assume my dear brother has been forgiven?" queried Kaysal.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:38 pm
((It didn't seem like that to me. T-T And I got play practice. T-T))

Emilio smiled and nodded. "Yeah. After a good dose of tickle torture." he said with a mischevious grin.

Marian would have stayed silent, but she was curious. "M-master Kaysal? Where is your brother?" she asked, only seeing a child, Julia, and a man who seemed to young to be Kaysal's brother.

Emilio instantly shifted his gaze to Marian, hearing her call his uncle, 'master' he then looked up at Kaysal and raised an eyebrow. "Master Kaysal?" he asked skeptically.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:46 pm
(I know. <3 DUDE! I can't make roleplays ever again! They changed the topic to just RP SLAVES! T__T Aww *hugglez* Have fun, starlet! See ya tonightttt! *heads off to work* <3)

Arueyan blinked. "Master?" he mouthed in confusion. "I'm his brother..King Arueyan..There was a bit of spell trouble that made me this way." His wife, namely. But he didn't say that aloud, and instead, laced his small right hand atop hers and gave it a little squeeze.

Kaysal saw Emilio's gaze and blushed at that. "M-Marian! You don't have to call me master..I thought I told you that..Kaysal will do fine, or a nickname.." he said quickly, as his blush grew a bit more.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:56 pm
((I'm sowwy!!! T-T . . . starlet? . . *starry eyes*))

Marian took a step back and seemed to try to shrink into herself. "I-I'm sorry . . ." she said softly. She was still having a tough time remembering not to call him 'Master' since she had just gotten into such a habit . . .

Emilio continued to keep his eyebrow raised but dropped it as he turned back to eating.

Julia avoided everyone's gaze and stared down at the floor when Arueyan mentioned the spell. However, feeling Arueyan lace his hand atop hers and squeeze it, she gave a small smile and kissed the top of his head. If only she knew the spell to get him back to normal . . . she wanted him back to normal so badly . . .  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff